• RX-365.com has all of these antipsychotics except geodon: (2/2)

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 09:25:58 2022
    [continued from previous message]

Novel to me at June, 2019: greenshift vertice concentric geometry objects, where there is more than one, and they are concentric; perhaps there is an actual physics effect where a neutrino and some other thing can make another neutrino, if that is
    possible then neutrinos making neutrinos, at a material with a refractive index (like water) could produce various bigger amounts, from layering, of increased quantum linked (entangled) spatial dimensions (3D +1(first greenshift layer) +1 (next
    greenshift layer from the added neutrino layer) +1 (next higher dimension from another additional greenshift layer) then +1… and continuing +t).

Greenshift may also modify t as in 3D +t notation for 3d with time. Noting planck length systems, which this document might have found something other than, making the planck interval into a two or more component number (possibly a 1 times 2 matrix or a
    2 times 2 matrix) could make actual physics better and affect MWI. Also just as an aside, what would the eigenvalue of a planck interval, length or other planck unit be or do or suggest as new technologies?

It is possible that the planck interval can be derived, rather than just be stated, from some characteristic of neutrinos, or things with a refractive index and the velocity of light; that would make the derivation equtions able to skip making it from
    the planck interval equationally used immediately’s effects), which causes greenshift enhanced equations to be constructed and used.

Greenshift ( I may have written a more thorough version online, and there might be a youtube video with graphics):
    Produce a photon and a neutrino simultaneously. Have them travel through a material with a refractive index like water, then an actual physics effect occurs where the neutrinos travel faster than light at the refractive medium. One occurence of this is
    the blue light from neutrinos traveling through water producing cerenkov radiation. Then have a location at some distance where the neutrino is absorbed, which emits a completely new photon. At this sytem, the new photon is time and space advanced
    compared with the original pair photon, so there is discontinuous rather than continuous photon time and space location and detectability from greenshift. That produces a new lightcone from the greenshift. That is why I call it greenshift. Notably the
    new photon would usually emit at an angle from the linearity of the neutrino path, that causes polygons of photon location to be generated. Polygons can be used to construct things, although true circles are more optimal. At this document making
    concentric layers of greenshifted photons is described. Also, separate lightcones suggest many new technology objects, and could affect the artificial intelligences and technologies of transhumanism.

Among the simplest greenshift producing things would be a neutron and photon simultaneous production from some particular radioactive matter isotope, or a laser or also high energy photon beam (like x rays or gamma rays) on a material. Perhaps it is
    possible to perpendicularly x-ray a fiber optic bundle, or even place one at, simplistically, a water reservior next to a reactor core, then illuminate the bundle with nonreactor frequencies of x-rays, (or some other thing) to cause higher concentrations
    of one light color of cerenkov radiation at the water, and separately detectable photons of some different frequency emitted from the optical fiber bundle. I mention a bundle as it is imaginable that a million (1000 times 1000 core geometry with fibers 1/
    10 of a mm wide is just a 10 cm wide bundle) fiber bundle is buildable, or even just orderable online. Actually it looks like you can skip the reactor. Rather than edit the reactor out of the technology I will retain it for entertainement.

Perhaps there is a refractive index material that only produces cerenkov photons at a particular energy of neutrinos, then you could just have the neutrino photon pair emitter make just that neutrino energy, making detection higher resolution. It is even
    possible to imagine a water system where the water reacts to the neutrino producing cerenkov radiation

Spherical greenshift detector: Noting the presence of a radiation or other photon neutrino pair emitter; if photons travel 1/10 the velocity of neutrinos at some material because of refractive index, then a neutrino detecting sphere external and around a
    photon detector sphere could prove greenshift from measuring greenshift from any photon and neutrino core emissions angle.

A nonradioactive system could demonstarte greenshift: I have read about acoustic and some other kind of experiments where they use the shared equations of light and other waves to make things like gradualized light, and light singularities with things
    like acoustic wave systems. It is possible that acoustic systems could demonstrate greenshift, then as to the neutrinos, perhaps at integrated circuit (IC) technology a bunch of cheverons with a gaps
    So, an IC material thing with some actual physical spheres at it, (moveable physical O that imitate neutrinos) The IC has a bunch of O->>>>>>>>>>⏍ at its physical form, which also receives acoustic waves, is placed at a material with a very high
    acoustic refractive index, then the O particles are shown to move through the >>>> more rapidly than the acoustic waves can get there, and then when it gets through the >>>>> then meets the ⏍, it emits a completely new acoustic wave (the : ‘ ) which
    is measurable as having a different direction. perhaps people could draw cad like drawings of grouping of these to make new photon greenshift machines, and then make them. Computational automata, like 1,1,0 might be much easier to make with a few million
    of these O->>>>>>>>⏍ CAD arranged at patterns.

Technology: make a glider gun at a greenshift IC, then there is a auto reinforcing auto repeating photon-like system, which as far as I know is new technology. acoustic nanometer features at IC fabrication could be implausible, except at what wikipedia
    describes as “time crystals” or perhaps proteins, but photon glider guns could possibly deposit energy at depth of an IC wafer, creating 3D computer chips.

Also, (photon torpedos!). At acoustic greenshift it is possible the O physical particles could get an initial velocity from something like the laser tractor beams I read about, that way the Os get a start on their motion

Kind of reminds me of a binomat with a tweeter aimed on the edge, inside a bowl of Jello.

The glider gun at an acoustic version of greenshift at IC technology reminds me of what wikipedia calls time crystals, like time crystals, perhaps glider guns are, or could have, multiple ground states that get rotated through, or if not rotated only
    traverse area when they get a stochastically favorable sequence that causes motion.

modifying the anthropic principle at MWI branch universes: Some versions of the anthropic principle favor Dave Pearce hedonistic imperative or even more wonderful as a starting form that is unchanging, time crystal like, or heightening in enhancement and
    well being. Calculating what causes those universes and creating an anthropic principle causative technology at MWI branch universes, or even a Higher aleph number volume of these Hedonistic Imperative or even more wonderful universes, possibly from a
    new aleph number upgrade version of MWI unity, and then making actual functioning technology objects that raise the aleph number at and of Hedonistic Imperative or even more wonderful universes is likely beneficial, and an artificial intelligence, human
    that is a person, a member of a group called people, or a sentience could ponder or process the ethics of raising the aleph number of the MWI branch universe amount when the anthropic priciple is modified at the new branch universes, at the entire of the
    higher aleph number to create Hedonistic imperative or even more wonderful universes.

Noting the greenshift spatialization that is discontinuous and higher velocity than: light at a refractive index (cerenkov radiation instance), then it is possible the discontinuous spatialization changes a definition, then the planck interval starts
    being a two component number systems (a 1 times 2 matrix? a 2 two times 2 matrix?) which could have technology applications, as well as be a descriptive improvement at science.

What might be a cheap way to make a true analog actual physics sytem is if raising a system an aleph number is, as a result of the way the universe works, technologically and conceptually facile and rapid to accomplish; it looks like an aleph number
    would be analog across the entire system, even if a particular interval might be quantized: All the integers is aleph 0, but 14,15,16 is like a quantized, plank-voxel like thing. So an actual physics system that does aleph numbers or raises a sytem to
    aleph numbers could make a true analog, and a true analog could be used to modify the amount of MWI universes as well as create other technologies while also being new science of physics.

Perhaps a simple way to make an aleph number, even with planck length voxels,

At the versions of greenshift where the neutrino causes a new photon emission to be at an angle to the neutrino’s travel path, (prior to the arrival of the light photon from the neutrino photon pair producing event), then there is a trigonometric
    relationship perhaps this could be sifted through to find out if it could make an actual physically analog thing (long, possibly easier to measure ___—— polygon sides produced from making a greenshift spatially discontinuous photon occurence to my
    perception come from really narrow angles.)

note: if you have a discontinuous time as well as possibly horizontal space jump from greenshift, does that effect simultaneity coexisting with nonsimultaneity at relativity or special relativity? It might tart up the equations some.

of
    I think I might have also made a greenshift youtube video.

Then you can do the obvious thing and generate analog * analog effects sufficient to generate a planck length ocurence, which is then, I think, the size to effect matter.

If a combinatorial series at a group of physical objects like 3 mermaid dolls produces more dolls with each recombination does the series be without termination?

Any computer program that does i++

A neutron creating a proton, and the proton grabbing an electron from the casimir effect, then having a nonfinitude of photon emission levels; any other quantum physics thing that does something like this.

Longevity technology:
    • The peptide AEDG is published as causing greater longevity in laboratory mammals, making a version of AEDG with weekly, monthly, or annual dosing is beneficial.
    • Fluoexetine palmitate is once weekly dosing; AEDG palmitate could be weekly dosing
    • Some proteins glom to circulating albumins like SHBG strongly, it is possible that attaching AEDG to one of those proteins with a very gradually dissolving enzymatically dividable linker could cause 1 to 3 month AEDG dosing intervals and be orally
    administered
    • I may or may not have read about injectable ID, if that is non-isotopic then AEDG linked to that chemical could have annual or multiyear dosing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)