• https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/eji.201847584

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 09:23:50 2022
    Vaccination with MHC‐II‐restricted peptides from Apolipoprotein B (ApoB) with complete and incomplete Freund's adjuvant (CFA/IFA) is known to protect mice from atherosclerosis. This vaccination induces antigen‐specific IgG1 and IgG2c antibody
    responses and a robust CD4 T cell response in lymph nodes. However, CFA/IFA cannot be used in humans. To find a clinically applicable adjuvant, we tested the effect of vaccinating Apoe‐deficient mice with ApoB peptide P6 (TGAYSNASSTESASY). In a broad
    screening experiment, Addavax, a squalene‐based oil‐in‐water adjuvant similar to MF59, was the only adjuvant that showed similar efficacy as CFA/IFA. This was confirmed in a confirmation experiment for both the aortic arch and whole aorta analyzed
    by en face analysis after atherosclerotic lesion staining. Mechanistically, restimulated peritoneal cells from mice immunized with P6 in Addavax released significant amounts of IL‐10. Unlike P6 in CFA/IFA, vaccination with P6 in Addavax did not induce
    any detectable IgG1 or IgG2c antibodies to P6. These data suggest that squalene‐based adjuvants such as MF59 are good candidate adjuvants for developing a clinically effective atherosclerosis vaccine.

“Recently, a squalene‐based adjuvant and monophosphoryl lipid A were approved in pandemic influenza virus vaccines 19, 20 and human papilloma virus vaccines for cervical cancer 21.”

“Addavax is a squalene‐based adjuvant similar to MF59, which is FDA‐approved and licensed in Europe for a seasonal influenza vaccine for elderly people 30. Here, we report that vaccinating Apoe‐deficient (Apoe−/−) mice with ApoB P6 in Addavax
    was as atheroprotective as P6 in CFA/IFA.”

“We first assessed atherosclerotic lesion size by en‐face analysis of pinned and Sudan‐IV‐stained aortas (Supporting Information Fig. 1B and 1C). The lesion area was 18% of the total area in the aortic arches of mice immunized with P6 alone. As
    expected, lesion area was significantly reduced by ∼50% when mice were immunized with P6 in CFA/IFA. A similar reduction was observed in mice immunized with P6 in Addavax (Supporting Information Fig. 1B and 1C).”

Note: addavax is avaialble online for about $264/10ml. https://www.invivogen.com/addavax The antiatherosclerotic peptide can be ordered, and the protocol with mice has a subcutaneous injection every 2 weeks for 5 weeks.

It is possible that this “P6” is the same as the v6 antiatherosclerotic vaccine in phase (something) human clinical trials. “Atherosclerosis vaccine, V6” https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03042741 an oral antiatherosclerosis vaccine. The
    human dose and frequency resource complements the mouse data, and the oral formulation suggests the possibility that after an injected version, surplus peptide could be used to make a nasal spray version dosed at the same frequency as the oral version.
    study will evaluate daily dose of one V6 pill [human] administered for one month in placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind phase 3 trial”

24pneumoniavaccine from complimentary place

rapamycin

dasatinib, fisetin,

gdf-11

that other protein that is $50

bP reducing pills from 1001pills

covid 19 test then suggest socializing on craigslist

Use the halfbakery to enjoy feedback on technology ideas.
    There is an upside version of your question related to the Many Worlds Interpretation of Physics (MWI). You just go to fiverr .com and ask some people to build you a time machine as well as put out an invitation for bids. Someone says they will do it.
    You pay them to build the time machine. According to the MWI, the universes in which the time machine actually works you then travel to the 1960s AD.
    Now, although I am unknown to you, I have had an experience with a person from what I perceive as the future telling me about my life, his past. I think he used technology to do this. There is also a published retrocausality machine (delayed quantum
    choice eraser) at physics. Then there are other physics things I read but do not remember, so there may be 2.5 or 3 kinds of time machines with some support, along with first hand eyewitness accounts already. That is encouraging for paying someone at
    fiverr to build you a time machine.
    I suggest you pay the person at fiverr .com two hours of your annual earnings or $40 whichever is less. At fiverr you can use a milestone and give them half the money when half the time machine is completed.
    Quora on investing in an index fund https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-way-to-spend-5-1
    Combine a really good How to have sex and cunnilingus instruction video with a compilation erotic video to get like 1 million or more people to view a how to be good at cunnilingus video. Sample Nina Harley how to do cunnilingus video
    rub your clit when you have sex with a guy (or gal)
    combine vibrator on clit with penile penetration

I could try to make an erotic video for women video. Study!

“you can take a shower” audio plays in evening while falling asleep, harmless, beneficial if it causes showering, and some person on the internet thinks it could work.

Talk on the computer all day with real people if you feel like it: What are some good websites that you can practice a foreign language with native speakers?
    One of the best ways to practice a language is to speak with someone who is a native speaker of the language. Busuu is an online

I cannot really tell what this means but it is possible it means two weeeks of high-dose NMN causes epigenetic changes that reduce heart disease. But, since its supposed to be doing its awesome stuff with mitochondria I don’t see why it would be an
    epigenetic improvoving drug.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)