• Octane, jet fuel and truck fuel additives and mining explosive accelera

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Oct 12 01:29:30 2022
    I read about accelerants, i think these can be things like microparticulate aluminum in octane i may have read about. A way to make a microparticulant accellerant 10,000 times more effective than aluminum micropowder, would, using nanostructured cheaply
    produced materials, put a little electricity/charge immanentizing radio antenna on an eentsy piece of aluminum, exposing it to an inductive radio EM field, and then noting how the huge local electron surplus make the eentsy piece of aluminum thousands of
    times more reactive than regular aluminum or fluorine. A cheap way to make 100 nm on a side metal cuboids, spheres, even koosh balls, each with its own 4 nm "bowtie" antenna is to use dilute electroless plating of silicone polymer coated rotating tubes
    or drums. Silicone polymers easily mold 11 nm feature sizes. So, making a high volume roller mold, an electron beam gun writes a whole bunch of cuboids or hedgehogs with a linear conductor to a "bowtie" antenna that is 2-16 nm big. *--|><| what is called
    electroless plating is sprayed in the mold, and, a better version which can plate iron, gallium, and aluminum with a nonwater non oxidizing solvent like NH3 is used. The electroless plating metal only makes up 1/4 the volume of the fluid on the roller so
    when it plates out to imitate mold shape it dries to make a 1/2-1/4 sized eentsy particle that features an antenna. A region of ultrasound or magnetism next to an electrostatic dust scrubber pulls accumulating grams of nanoelectric antenna chemistry
    accelerators off the silicone drum. This can be used as is, just mixing it with minimally refined C14-20 (optically transparent but near crude oil), and putting an EM energy emitter next to the engine/cylinders that when switched on make the fuel oxidize
    twice as fast. There is another improvement to the cuboids, chemical trandformation of an iron layer to Fe2O3 ferrite

Acoustic coupling
    Magnetic motion to travel 300-2000 atom radii during use

At mines, inductive accellerants at a km long laser drilled 1/2 cm diameter tube could be activated from the tube having a single long outputting inductive wire in it or a km long plastic tape/wire that looks like a series of RFID squares, such that
    every 2-3 cm is separately detonateable, that permits custom designed compresiion explosions which produce preferred amounts and depths of ultrafine rock powders and fracture zones. Alibaba 1/1000th of a cent 1.5 cm RFID tags exist so the rfid custom
    detonator wire could be $70 or $34 a linear kilometer 1/2 a cm wide. Other kinds of wire at 1/10th of a cent a meter could do custom inducting from having inductor spirals placed each 2 cm on them for just $1 per linear kilometer. Similar but different
    is if nitrogen explosives can be detonated with a 1-11w fiber optic with regularly spaced ouput facets on it of different colors. Running laser or led or synthetic white light through the color-transmissive 1-11 facets per frequency, 100k facets per km
    of fiber optic produces 1 cm resolution explosion timing and overlap at the fiber optic bright or also percussive laser "linear blasting cap", the fiber optic with facets and color passing diffraction gratings on it is plausibly 1/10th of a cent per
    meter, so just 100 cents per kilometer.

Lasers as beamshapes or arrays can also make triangular, square, crescent ) or even big-lobe with little lobe fractal and asterisk shaped kilometer long holes in rock being mined or even at petrochemical drilling lasers. At mining, when a tube with sharp
    corners or fractal shape full of nitrogen explosive detonates, the force on the corners could be extra high, causing farther spread of rock fractures, and a higher proportion of superleachable micropowders. Crescent shaped laser drill holes could use the
    crescent shape of the actual explosion to parabolically focus the shockwave energy at further distances in the rock, making richer amounts of fracture zones and micropowders. Genetic algorithms improve antenna designs 300% compared with engineer designs,
    shockwave acoustic travel and absorption is similar to antennas, so genetic algorithms might be able to make laserformed tube and rock geometry shockwave optics 300% better, that could make the explosive chemicals used be just 1/3 the previous expense.
    Similarly the genetic algorithm could, when it optimizes the shape of the Km length laserholes find the fastest produced laser drill channels at say 11-32% laser electricity to drill. Also, along with precalculated general cases of usual mineral bearing
    premined rocks or in-situ leachable minerals the actual imaged, like seismic-acoustic imaged rock forms at each individual mine could be calculated, perhaps strongly increasing micropowders and leachable fractures as compared to generic rock and mineral
    models. Using genetic algorithm software on each individual mine could produce say 1/3 more micropowder, with 11 times the surface area of a previous powder, and 1/3-2times the span and surface area of the water/leachate carrying fractures and
    microfractures. The increase in metal ions being leached into the leachate fluid is then 4 times efficiency from more micropowder, times 33-200% available and reachable micropowder and mineral face from microfracturing causes valuable element leachate
    fluid to be produced and saturate 5.25 to 8 times faster. Economically that means the mine can be built 5.25-8times smaller than a 2020AD mine to produce the same amount of liquid ore/element concentrate, causing the nonmineral part of mining, the
    physical plant, construction $, and financing to be 5.25-8 times cheaper, making building agile mini-mines, and possibly instant module pop up mines with very rapid returns on investment possible. So, that's a notable advantage to use genetic algorithm
    software that uses depth images of local rock to customize laser drill tube geometries, and 1 cm addressible overlapping explosions. Genetic algorthms can also improve entire mine shape. Thinking of a mineshape that is better than 1 tube through rock,
    visualize an analog clock 2 meters in diameter, with another analog clock only at just 1 meter diameter. Each of the places that would have a number are actually explosive filled 1km long tubes Then at 38 cm from the center, another analog clock just
    composed of porous walled laser drilled tubes of numerous cm diameter are used to carry the bulk of the return leachate. The leachate is then pumped around and around between the outer perimeter tubes at analog clock number locations, and the midway
    analog clock tubes. Leachate can be recirculated, chemically freshened, osmotically rebalanced to pull more ions, or even heated after flowing out of the circular center wide diameter tubes. I think just a concentric tube leacher could be improved 32-300%
    from a genetic algorithm that knows the local rock, if the rock disintegrates easily, the GA might simply double the number of meters between clock perimeters. If the local rock is double strong, the GA might show that 24 perimeter numbers at a
    staggered zigzag medallion pattern or even a halftone screen like arrangement of explosive tubes for explosives produces the same leachate ore concentration as an unmodified tubular leachate mine. Another thing genetic algorithms could do is optimize the
    time development of the mine, rather than just build/drill it, explode it, leach it, the genetic algorithm could include 2 more nested analog clocks of 200 laser drilled tubes each at the 1km long tubular form, fill them with a detonateable but
    shockproof nitrogen explosive gel, then shake the entire tubular mine with a fresh explosion once every 8 days, jiggling fractures and perhaps exposing different rock powder and rock surfaces to leachate. This stirring effect, repeated from just
    sequentially exploding nitrogen explosive in tubes that are built into the mine at the time of original construction could refresh the mine with 8 consecutive years of periodic stirring. noting parallel mini beam lasers of 756 mini beams are produced
    from one bigger laser going through an optical grating, the 200, 400, 800 supplemental explosive channels could be produced simultaneously in parallel. Petroleum drilling lasers, before making the ones they actually use now drilled something near 3cm a
    second at 9 cm hole diameter, if that is translated, maybe, to 42 cm/s at 1cm diameter hole, with 800 parallel minibeams, then a 1Km tubular mine can be made stirrable, once each 8 days for 16 years with a laser process that utilizes 2400 seconds to
    drill the full kilometer, that 29-32 minutes to drill all 800 stirring channels simultaneously is then accompanied with a 200 nozzle pressure head, capable of doing fracing hydropressures, to squirt highly shock nonsensitive explosives down the stirring
    tubes, imaginably it takes a person 1.75 hours to connect the equipment, and 360 mph hydraulic motion of the explosive gel or less than a minute each to fill four batches of 200 tubes, 1Km long, or 8 hours to build the gradually utilized explosive
    stirring tubes into the mine. Being able to stir the tube mine, at anywhere from hourly to 200 hour intervals means that, even noting surpluses, if an element commodity goes up 11%, the mines can just be stirred every 11 hours to get 4-40% more element
    out of them. This time responsive ore concentration makes mine owners money, and stabilizes supply.

A developable chemical that increases the material use efficiency of explosives 20-40% likely already exists or could be very cheaply made. At a different thing, optics, mismatched refractive indexes can cause absence of light transmission, nonoptimally
    angled for further use angle of transmittance. Many optical coupling molecules like binocular coatings and metamaterials exist. It's likely, but perhaps not yet at mining explosives that everything from super cheap things like water containing alginate
    jellos, bismuth oleate, to tungsten metal flour like coatings, to fresh-hardened bismuth particle or ion containing cyanoacrylate super glue that rigidifies the connection between explosive and mine rock surface. Supporting that this could couple
    explosion shockwaves to rockfaces better, along with refractive index math, is a space filling (micrometer thick?) Coupling agent that gets past microtextural variations like hills and valleys on rock face, and an effect notable if you boil water in a
    metal pan and press on it, bubbles form faster and the sound increases from the metal-metal microvelvets pressing to mate together. self compressing fill coating rock spray or .5% ingedient in a nitrogen explosive viscous liquid, perhaps a .5% sodium or
    potassium silicate mixed with explosive would actually grow columns and pillars, micrometers big acoustic shockwave transmission couplers

Titanium dioxide or bismuth alloy dust is likely much cheaper than carbon onion dust, slicon nitride dust, or amorphous fullerene glass dust. A cheap very high compression strength bismuth alloy might be possible and has tremendous molecular mass,
    perhaps improving explosive/rock interface force coupling likely

One new

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)