• Bremelanotide is an aphrodisiac sex drive and sex pleasure increasing p

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 6 01:13:58 2022
    Bremelanotide - Wikipedia

1) When I snorted bremelanotide powder, 20 milligrams in one nostril, 7 milligrams in the other nostril (27 mg total) it contributed to me masturbating 5-6-7 times in the 24 hours after administration, about 5-7 times more masturbation than one/24 hours
    previous typical daily masturbation. I do not have a sex partner, but online erotic video was much more fun to watch. The memory is unclear, but I remember being sexually re-arousable more quickly than usual.

I also was more interested in online sexual content and responded to other people's http://www.quora.com sexual content, producing more sexual upvotes, sexual comments and answers. Erections felt more psychologically compelling. The masturbation sliding
    feeling with lubricant was more physically pleasurable on bremelanotide. There are dozens or more vendors of bremelanotide at bremelanotide, China bremelanotide, bremelanotide Manufacturers, China bremelanotide catalog | Made-in-China.com Search List
    and I am likely to order more bremelanotide. In bulk at $1000/Kg (September 2021) that is about 33 doses per $1, or 3 cents per 8-12 hour functional dose. Interested persons are urged to insufflate (snort) 30 mg of bremelanotide rather than injecting
    it. Snorting worked well for me (5' 10" 170 lbs, male).

I recommend recreational bremelanotide. I look forward to a version that omits causing imitation suntanning.

After snorting the 27 mg of bremelanotide about 4-6 hours passed before I felt any increase in spontaneous sexual interest. The spontaneous sexual interest lasted for about 10-12 hours, and then I fell asleep. The next morning I was still sexually
    interested. The bremelanotide duration seemed to be near 18-20 hours. It was also easy to be "normal" on bremelanotide, it was absent any intoxicating effects, and although I did not go out and socialize, I think I could have done so easily without
    being sexually excessive.

I thought of something interested persons could do with bremelanotide that is new, I call it paleness bremelanotide. It can be found as a invention idea notebook image at another page on this site. All my ideas are public domain.

Paleness bremelanotide: Coadminister regular bremelanotide that has had its peptide modified to more easily pass the blood brain barrier. Call that peptide 1. Then coadminister peptide 1 with another peptide, peptide 2. Peptide 2 is bremelanotide's
    amino acid sequence with 2-3 amino acids appended to it that cause it to be excluded from crossing the blood brain barrier; peptide 2 is also a receptor occupier at the non-brain bodyside dermal bremelanotide receptors. Peptide 2 is also modified to
    occupy those bodyside-only receptors, and that occupation causing an absence of skintanning effect. That is, peptide 2 blocks bremelanotides suntanning effect. The combination of peptide 1 (sex drive increase, blood brain barrier passage favored) with
    peptide 2 (blocks skintanning), creates a snortable (insufflate-able) sex drive increasing recreational drug that lightens skin while increasing sex drive.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)