• Green and blue and white gold leaf with brightness glasses is 140-200%

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 11 11:08:27 2022
    these are spectacles that convert IR and UV to separate roygbiv steps increasing the amount of white light people see through the glasses 140-200%, which assists with visual tasks in dim light, and may cause happiness from wearing sunny day lumen level
    glasses or contact lenses all the time, even better distance focus may come from the pupil antidilation caused by brighter light, upconversion from IR to visible can be accomplished with frequency doubling and tripling crystals, or also upconverting
    quantum dots, converting UV to roygbiv steps to make more white light at the brightening glasses or contacts, a plurality of fluorescent colors exist and could be made part of the polymer of the brightening glasses lens, and quantum dots can also be used
    to convert UV to roygbiv stepped white light, so this same system can be used to make silver, gold, gems and finished jewelry that is 140-200% more light lumens reflective and glittery than previously existing forms of gems and jewelry from a transparent
    coating on the gems, silver and gold making more light right at the facets and curves of jewelry
    Novel 140-200% brighter bismuth is alloyed with germanium to reduce tarnish, and laser peened to be 7-20 times stronger, this could be an ultraffordable strong brighter than silver jewelry metal
    White ultraporous Frisbee cowl on an interior drone makes it so 9 out of 10 times a frisbee-drone throwing child successfully reaches, flies the frisbee near enough to their play friends for the friend to catch the frisbee, notably the frisbee drone can
    simply hover in front of a child who is not so good at catching it, the main thing going on is lots of realtime dynamic physics modelling that combines internal to the drone propellor directionality and yaw pitch roll, combined with the fact the frisbee
    really is spinning and has a dynamic as well, one thing to consider is that having the drone oppose the momentum of the frisbee causes an absence of frisbee throw momentum after a couple meters so the drone-frisbee is able to take any drone course after
    that, including simply hovering stationary in front of a child so they can catch it, this is also a good parent and child activity

Sometimes this tablet (android) lags or freezes, but it has 8 cores running at 1.4 ghz and perhaps 6 GB of memory, curing lags and freezes has perhaps interested almost every 2021 programmer sometime, here is a technological approach to reduce lags and
    freezes, at the next iteration of this tablet have at least two more cores, if some kind of monitoring assembly language program or even, amazingly, a separate (but on the big chip) microcontroller notices that the display driver and touchpad have a 99th
    perentile of slowest screen change of some kind in response to a touchpad touch, for example tapping the X or ... does not cause window change in less than two seconds then the microcontroller, without communicating with the CPU cores knows the tablet is
    having a 99.9th percentile lag condition so the microcontroller releases the two extra cores it permits usage of to support computation, although it is my perception threads are spread across cores, if programmers knew to periodically, say once every 100
    million computations check for unused cores then the availability of the backup cores could cause their use in 1/80th of a second, within/meeting the human perception of absence of lag and freeze, the microcontroller can even detect freezes and lags from
    tracking touchscreen behavior like 3-14 taps on the same place which suggests user frustration at the rate of change in a browser, word processor, or other app;

Notes about notepad pro

Hi, im using the 10/20/2021 beta of notepad pro, maybe android version 8. thank you for making this product i like that i use everyday.

There is a strange error where my tablet running npp starts up to a document but the keyboard does not appear, no keyboard at start up is nonfunctional as a user interface! i found out tapping the search bar brings the keyboard up so its still useful

The focus of typing resets to top of document if i circle out to a browser for a moment, causing me to have to scroll back to where i was, it would be much better to be right where i was when reentering npp

Using the search function causes new typing after the search to be super laggy and keyboard accepts characters without putting anything onscreen. My tablet might be 1.5ghz octacore so the cpu should cope but doesn't

As a suggestion, add the microsd card as a backup receiving location

Thank you so much for considering these repairs and improvements. So much works well right now,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)