• spintronic cancer drug: big magnet causes something like a chemotherape

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 10 09:51:25 2022
    Dave Pearce “shroedingers neurons” way of looking at: if observation, notably from a superobserver, changes content and span of sentience, thoughts, and feeling, as well as other things: superobserver mechanism like 8 trillion elements (flash drive
    IC technology) is used at a person, voluntarily, to observe the quantum states, and perhaps resolve them from superposition (Dave’s schoedinger’s neurons idea) at the person’s own brain, or other parts of the body; The superobserver causes quantum
    resolution superposition resolution perhaps billions of times faster and with trillions, or higher, of parallel observations. From Dave’s “schoedingers neuron” idea, if superobserver observation changes isness, sentiece, feeling, as well as
    possibly quantitatively measurable effects of (like external action frequency change), I do not knowhow to distinguish the observation and possible quantum resolving effects of getting a MRI, notably at the CNS, from possible spintronic chemical effects
    on the CNS, although if magnetic fields are constant among MRI, increasing the computer resolution at specific brain areas like the nucleus accumbens could function as an observer resolving of quantum superposition

Dave: write up the things that can verify.refute/enhance Dave’s “schoedingers neurons” idea as a Quora item.

If There is a quantum component to beingness and sentience and feelings and other things, then a brain-region specific superobserver could optimize things like nucleus accumbens activity and activateability, as well as even possibly neurons of a certain
    type like dopmaine neurons. Perhaps a parent can benefit their child when they view an MRI of them, or utilize a superobserver with software made to benefit the child, that notices everything that is going right, to make it go well more durably. Being
    superobserver directed with software it might evenbe possible to make a few billion or more observations where the observation only gets written to storage if it goes right; also, (8 trillion item array at a flash drive; many voxels at fMRI)If there is a
    quantum resolution component to isness of being as well as a way to enhance and durabilize biochemistry thena superobserver that diagnoses only well being and capability is beneficial, also pleasant tointeract with and hear from. There could even be
    software weighings of how much to observe based on a sample. Some things might be more chemically active after superobserver observation, so those that are beneficialtohave more activity at would be observed; some chemicals, possibly cholesterol, has
    cardiovascular effects, observing those into chemical activity and durability would likely be nonbeneficial. Superobserver samples and then avoids superobserving a physiosystem or mental biochemical thing which has a data trend of: its better not to
    instantiate and durabalize some system, chemical, tissue, protein or other thing.

Also, there is sampling a system to see if the trend is going well, and if the trend is not going well, to omit observing it at any amount greater than the 1 part per million or billion sample superobserved.

a superobserver viewing things going right, with the directing software having a purpose of causing greater duration of well being and capability, could be a medical technology among people of all ages. Rather oddly, a big magnet, and or a mechanism
    with computer superobserver could be a veterinary technology as well. agriculturalists could MRI their chickens, going with absence of MRI resolution at areas they prefer to minimize observer effects on, but perhaps really emphasizing myoglobin
    molecules existence at the chicken, causing them to be muscularly advantaged thus more edible.

Dave’s “schroedinger’s neurons” drug; spintronic chemicals, among them possibly the longevity increasing spin trap chemical N-tert-alpha-phenyl-butylnitrone (PBN) I read about, could be concentrated and or localized as beneficial or harmless
    agents at the CNS and the rest of the body;

as to Dave’s quantum observer effects they could test: spintronic chemical/contrast agent with active fMRI, placebo contrast agent, no spin effect, fMRI of less resolution, fMRI at reduced software resolution except brain region of interest,

for dave: when you observe one part of a quantum system, are the other parts you omit observing or measuring affected? Like, if I weigh a quantum computer, does it effect the qubits? If I find out how many degrees K it is at, perhaps receiving warmth
    photons it emits without sending any interrogative photons, does that data resolution effect any of the quantum superposed,possibly electron things that make the quantum computer function?

I read that different quantized things, notably matter, energy, and everything, with the possible exception of information and presence of being describable at physics as waves, can have different areas of separate observation, weighing and scanning the
    photonsof warmth emittedfroma quantumcomputer does ntoa s far asI knowresolve it. I actually thought it was theother way, like if you have an electron emit a photonthe electron got immanentized, having things like location and velocity. There might be
    some observations, or observation methods, like electrons or photons meeting a semiconductor, that observe numerous systems or characteristics simultaneously, there might be others like measuring polarization, spin, even frequency and wavelength that
    leave most of the quantum superposed thing, mostly unresolved.

So for Dave’s “schroedinger’s neurons” Idea, how many observables or measurables are thereat conscious being? Like with light there are a bunch: polarization,spin, wavelength, frequency, likely others. So it is possible that at Dave’s idea,
    if quantum things have anything to do with consciousness, that there might be a list of observables or adjustables.

If there is separation and noninteraction of quantum measurables which produce specific quantum resolutions from superposition, it is possible there is something that when observed is beneficial, above average of all other observations beneficial, so
    observing it more, would, cumulatively, benefit humans, that is people; I do not know what causual easy observation accomplished with a human body that would be above average at conferring benefit to the human would be. Superobservers with software
    guidance that confer mental, physiological, possibly system direction/dynamic flow paths and velocities, and wellness benefit are describable.

Along with something like fMRI, which apparently looks at atoms, EPR measures electron spins. So, observations, from people or superobservers, that effect consciousness and presence of being might be shown to differ between the two (fMRI, EPR) suggesting
    different ways to technologize benefits, also, for Dave, thismight come up with two components to consciousness, or even reduce the likelihood ofoneof them mattering. I read there is an area the size of a quarter at the brain, and researchers “turned
    it off” at a humansubject who then acted like aP-zombie, she might haveeven said afterwards she was absent presence of being. So if EPR and fMRI are each used at separate procedures to observe, thatis possible quantumresolve, the quarter sized area of
    the brain, and fMRI does something but EPR does not, then a consciousness researcher could say, electron spin is absent a contribution to isness.

Electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR) or electron spin resonance (ESR) spectroscopy is a method for studying materials with unpaired electrons. The basic concepts of EPR are analogous to those of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), but it is electron spins
    that are excited instead of the spins of atomic nuclei”

These quantum observer dopamine effects could all change the experience of conscious being, yet there is still no presence of being, unique sentience, and isness content! I just quantum resolved my dopamine receptors and they are now chemically more
    active so I feel different. It is possible I might think of something, possibly a mathematics thing, an eigenvalue is possibly a word for what is constant even if all the array components change; I should rereadwhat Dave Pearce thinks, what is the
    sourceof Dave thinking quantum superposition is linked to presence of being.

One thing I perceive Dave thinks is that the experienced being and mind is made up of uncollapsed quantum wave functions, that is a bunch of superpositioned thingies, likely at the CNS, are making an interpretation of various (potentially various, a
    planetfull of things could be one big quatum unresolved superposition) other superpositioned thingies, outside the body, and that as a continuously adaptive and adpating system, similar to a genetic algorithm, the uncollapsed wavematter of consciousness
    has accumulated preference among humans, that is people, for acting, and even believing, things outside the body have non-superposed, nonstatistical natures.

Noting the idea that fMRI of the brain could cause observer effects on what Dave might think of as superposed unresolved quantum states at hte human body, especially the brain, it is possible that neurotransmitter-receptor active drugs that have been
    radiolabelled to be visible to a Positron Emission Tomography (PET) brain imager could provide benefit. I think I read there are 30 neurotransmitters, if receptor-attaching and radio-labelling for each of these 30, then viewing and even storing the
    tomographic output has any measured perception and/or performance measurement difference from being dosed with the same amount of non-radiolabelled, unimaged neurotransmitter activator then it is possible that that particular neurotransmitter, or its
    neural type or connection, has something to do with presence of being. If the result happens that two of the thirty neurotransmitters are linked to observation-based mental effect change, then a map of all the neurons where those two neurotransmitters
    are together at one neuron, or where two neurons, each with one of the two effect-showing neurotransmitters, that would physically map at the brain the things where consciousness was modified with observations of a system, and Dave’s thought is that
    observing the system causes quantum resolution. An fMRI version of this might work with a contrast agent, like a gadolinium atom, attached to each of 30 different receptor-activating/attaching drugs. I perceive the resolution of fMRI is higher than PET,
    so the observer effect might work better at the higher resolution.

Like the AFM quantum resolution of the length of an alkane, do quantum physicists who described things larger than continets as being superpositions of unresolved states, have a highly functional explanation of 3d space packing? Like if there is a tree,
    and it goes unobserved, it still has seeds inside casings, so like quantum nondeterminacy seems to permit things to be various prepositions to each other like around, above, and It is my perception the human observer can observe just part ofthe tree as a
    system, resolving just some things about the tree if they like, yet there is a 3D thing going on,

(I read about a spin trap drug called PBN that heightens longevity. I do not know if it is a spin directing or conserving chemical; I do not know if it is a spintronic material. Being called a spin-trap it seemed like it but I do not know.) It might
    be that a beneficial Electron spintronic drug, like the longevity spin trap drug PBN, has different effects when spin at the human’s body is majoritized at a particular spin, possibly with an MRI sized magnet or possibly some other magnet, or a laser,
    for dermal youthfulness; Although there are spintronic chemical catalysts, it is possible that spintronic published things,like spintronic polymers, could be modified into pharamaceutical drugs; also vitamin B12 has a cobalt atom;it is possible that at
    MRI it gets spin polarized from a magnetic effect, even though it is only one atom and not a magnetic-domain sized thing; noting lengthy nucleic acid polymers, that can be macroscopically big and even visible to a human, is it possible that a harmless
    and beneficial metal containing amino acid polymer with like magnetic element Co, (or possibly Nd is physiologically harmless), on it could have a highenough AMU to produce durable magnetic domain effect locally, like at different areas of cytoplasm or
    intracyte fluids? The magnetizable metals might cause durable up spin at the nucleic acid polymer.

Also, it is just that I have not read much about spin chemistry, I perceive there might be many nonmetallic organic chemicals with spin effects, possibly some with durable spin polarization; one possibility is if electret polymers have spin because they
    always have surface electrons at a particular charge; perhaps there is even a manufacturing technique that could spin polarize an electret or other polymer, besides a chemical technique; like if you are making an electret polymer from some melted plastic,
    and do the thing they do that makes it anelectret, while simultaneously having it cool illuminated witha laser or cooled at a magnetic field, perhaps that causes measurable durable spin at the electret polymer. If the lasers and magnets during cooling
    thing works it could also be a spintronic drug manufacturing basis, notably at polymer drugs.

I read about spin, electron spin is, at wikipedia, a free radical thing; atomic spin, which might be called magnetic spin, is a function of the nucleus. Technologists are able to make things like chemical catalysts and light emitters with what is called
    spintronics. Noting that chemistry is adjustable with spin it seemed possible that there could be spintronic medical chemicals, I feel doubnt about electron spin chemicals as free radicals, are, as far as I know, to be avoided physiologically, and
    nuclear spins, although MRI is published as affecting cehmical reactions, seem like the actual chemical behavior of the molecule on its own would be the largest biggest effect. Notably though, MRI does effect chemisry, and there are spintronic chemical
    catalysts.

Are there any spintronic chemicals that transfer or predictably modify spin at another chemical they react with, or at something like a protein, attach to? Spintronic chemistry and things like spintronic catalysis suggest: possibly. That would be like a
    spin donor, a synchronized spin donor enriching Up spin, if it somehow retains spin through aqueous digestion and membrane transport, possibly the longevity spin trap chemical PBNmight (or might not),

There could be physiologically active spin donor chemicals, therefore screening all the GRAS and FDA drugs to find out if any are spintronic chemically active or spindonors that are already immediately available without effort, could be beneficial.

Then, noting the previously published spintronic,notably chemical spintronic literature is a place where beneficial pharmaceutical development could find source molecules as well as previously published effects that could be modified, amplified, or
    adjusted to be new pharmaceutical drugs.

Is there any spintronic drug that effects cardiac function, blood sugar or prevents cancer or is a senolytic; cardiac: vagus nerve activity improver spintronic drug: could the longevity producing spin trap molecule be chemically linked to a
    neurotransmitter that concentrates at a beneficial physiological system, perhaps localized to the vagus nerve? that could bring spintronic chemistry and drug effects to the nerve that controls the cardiac thing.

occur, there is theentire previouslypublishedliterature on spintronic material, including chemicals.

Dave’s thing: although nuclear (nucleus) spintronic chemistry exists, it is possible spin customization of molecules, cytostructures, and possibly lipid rafts and membranes at various areas of the brain could be used to heighten observer effects, at
    resolving quantum systems, with the higher resolution produced at an fMRI from a spin effecting contrast agent. Also, seeing if Dave’s “schoedinger’s neurons” thing has experimental support, the rest of the fMRI of the brain, other than a region
    previously studied as linked to some ability, feeling or characteristic, would be purposefully scanned at non-quantum resolving digital resolution, so: at a aprticular person, everything but the nucleus accumbens has minimized fMRI data, that observes,
    possibly kind of superobserves the nucleus accumbens; does the person feel any diffferent; is there an effect if the human getting the fMRI views and guides the process,or is it quantitatively measurable as equally effective or functional if a researcher
    views it; for the non-human observer interpretation of quantum physics doing different scans, at different resolutions could come upwith graphable curves on fMRI resolution and quantitative measurables like the fMRIed human doing math, or new ideas per
    minute generated, or even subjective well being measures.

I do not know how it would go; technologically a superobserver, like a computer, that was able to raise human function even without the human being attentive would be easier and likely reach even more people than something where people had to pay
    attention to themselves.

The fMRI or particular CNS that is brain, at various regions, with heightened observer effect from the fMRI is distinguishable from the possible spintronic chemical effect of the spintronic contrast agent or other spintronic drug.

Quantum superobserver could also be a nootropic effect, superobserver observes the hippocampus optimally and that affects memory ability, if as Dave thinks, there is a “schroedingers neuron” thing going on.

GRAS chemicals and all FDA drugs screened for existing nuclear spintronic character; molecules that favor or have a particular spin more than others could be listed out then math correlated with shared physiological effects; correlate spin at various
    physiostructures like lipid membranes with physiological wellness; feed the GRAS/FDA drugs that have spintronic preferentialization of concentration of a particular spin; find out if spintronic effects at c elegans at automatic process multiwell plates
    to see if some kind of spin effect affects physiological wellness, and longevity;

MRI fields are published as effecting biochemistry, so big magnets might be causing spin polarization at the physiological body causing effects, some of these effects could be beneficial.

[[Are there any naturally occuring physiological things that have a spintronic component? Noting that things like two photon things like chlorophyll exist, and that lipids might be customizable to be spintronically having of different characteristics,
    and noting that lipid membranes and lipid rafts could be spin-durable because they make their own insulation from aqueous fluids which might stochisticize spin; are there spintronic lipids that benefit humans?

]] (brackets because electron spin is free radicals and sometimes lasts half an hour, nuclear spin is responsive to big magnets)

May 5, 2019

LUMO and HOMO graphics of molecules remind me that electron distributions sometimes look like oblate droplets; if you wanted to pack oblate droplets so they had flat sides like corn, could you place the probability of: a proton quantum tunneling near
    them; The likely possibility of a proton being near the LUMO/HOMO orbitals might change their shape. Perhaps protons quantum tunnel easier through very thin barriers like monolayer graphene.

Could some chemical reactions go differently if there were (adjacent to proton tunneling probability effects) squared corners on LUMO/HOMO electrons? Square corners on orbitals might cause steep, more discete reactions and bonds, possibly making
    catalysts more precise or possibly more active or active on different things.

At LUMO of graphene there are kind of ladle shaped orbital graphics; could you make an actual ladle, with a dish of spoon, where the empty part of the spoon has some sort of collecting effect, or a: high electron-density sides of the ladle bowl effect:
    keeps stuff from spilling out, rather than just a neutral effect; like would an equiattracted positron want to occupy the bowl of the ladle? A proton would be too big and would change all the LUMO blobs. It won’t work, but electron LUMO/HOMO ladles
    could be imagined as being a physical matter form capable of holding an unreacted positron; so that would be a form of matter you could store antimatter (positrons) in.

Sometime I use the phrase “wide ranging mind” to entertain, that is omit rejecting, thoughts that I do not think will actually work but have some attractive, nifty, fun, gee-whiz thing going on with them. Positron containing ladles is a wide ranging
    mind, likely wouldn’t work thing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)