• MWI technology

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 9 05:10:09 2022
    Modifying the Schroedinger equation if any true analog effect, outside of Planck units, is found, this would possibly cause a new Schroedinger's equation, and could effect the MWI, particularly at systems with a strong analog component

Geocaching for children, sequester things around the classroom or dwelling and provide clues, or make a list like Find something White, and have the children write their responses

Longevity technology, collect aerophile spores, ultrasonicate or freeze fracture and dissolve them, make electrophoretic fractions and find out if they have longevizing effects on yeast, if they do, do it again with flow cytometry identifying the spores

Does airjecting liposomes or microsomes or drugs linked to enzymatically degradable " don't let this pass the cytomembrane" proteins or peptides cause more drug to reach the circulatory system where it has greater effect, this could be beneficial for
    ouchless immunizations at babies and children, which i favor all become oral, be useable at the dwelling, and administer protein and peptide drugs, if there is such a thing as a capillary dilator that could be at the liposome or microsomes as well, some
    chemicals cause harmless puffiness and local erythema for 24 minutes or less, if circulatory system transport is much greater at those areas those could be part of the liposomes or microsomes

Peltier effect cool or cold airject might be particularly sensationless, it is also possible picograms of mu opioid peptides that would have effected the entire body at nanogram dosages could provide local anesthesia at a .1 to .5 to 1 cm airject area,
    it is even possible that at .1-.5 airject areas that hundreds of femtograms could be functional without cognitive effects

Anti tuberculosis drugs are described as having 3 month to 365 day lengths of treatment, it is possible that the previously described once a year pill, combined with active transport cytomembrane channel activating peptides, proteins or moieties could
    make use of 365/1000th of the 1000 times greater concentration effect of active transport to the cytointerior than passive methods reaches the tuberculosis mycobacterium at the interior of the cyte, localization moieties causing higher concentration at
    the lungs might also be possible, the 90 day tuberculosis treatment, if it gets 600 to 1000 times greater concentration from active transport could possibly be dosed at 1 milligram instead of 600 mg/24 hours at three pills, a depot injection, possibly
    with airject or the 365 day one dose pill, to be a 90 milligrams per 3 months TB curative treatment, a pill or snortable is more optimal

MWI technology

At my own life I notice that I tend to visit the same 4 websites when I am blank minded and do not know what to do, I might benefit from a class on how to get more out of the internet, with things like stochastically, or on a name-attraction basis from
    the top 10 million websites, there could also be a feature at search engines called "find me a new website" that provides one line summaries of websites, written by AI or other software, Bing could do this, also sometimes I think of things I would like
    to look up and do not remember them later, voice recognition or a typing a list of these could be a thing children are taught, and Bluetooth or other instant communication, perhaps a text to the search engine with an attachment could automatically open 3-
    24 browser tabs automatically at next login or opening of a browser with the Things To Lookup content, they would know the Make better use of the internet class for children functioned well if it caused more than twice as many different sites to be
    visited and Lookup lists used 6 months and 365 days after the class, some similar class could be used for phones

Wikipedia has a particularly well written article clickable option, perhaps a "particularly fun" as well as "99.999th percentile of in-article clickthroughs" (more engagement, more enjoyment, more learning) clickable option could be made for children as
    well as adults, AI could estimate fun, and other software could find in-article clickthrough leaders a cloned mixture of simple.wikipedia and regular wikipedia could be called goodtimeswiki or wowwikipedia and be rememberable and accessible with a name
    like that, also I have seen commercial sector wikipedia clones, the commercial sector could do it as well

Policy manual class, not especially exciting sounding, but high schools could have students go through the policy manuals of actual companies to find out how things, allegedly, function, this would build knowledge of non-law, nongovernment forms of
    guidance and they would learn things that might come in handy later, "Know your rights", "Be aware of what companies think is preferred behavior", to lighten things up students could line out or rewrite things they do not like, this could perhaps be
    accompanied with a unit on reading and understanding contracts

MWI technology

Modifying the Schroedinger equation if any true analog effect, outside of Planck units, is found, this would possibly cause a new Schroedinger's equation, and could effect the MWI, particularly at systems with a strong analog component

Geocaching for children, sequester things around the classroom or dwelling and provide clues, or make a list like Find something White, and have the children write their responses

Longevity technology, collect aerophile spores, ultrasonicate or freeze fracture and dissolve them, make electrophoretic fractions and find out if they have longevizing effects on yeast, if they do, do it again with flow cytometry identifying the spores

Does airjecting liposomes or microsomes or drugs linked to enzymatically degradable " don't let this pass the cytomembrane" proteins or peptides cause more drug to reach the circulatory system where it has greater effect, this could be beneficial for
    ouchless immunizations at babies and children, which i favor all become oral, be useable at the dwelling, and administer protein and peptide drugs, if there is such a thing as a capillary dilator that could be at the liposome or microsomes as well, some
    chemicals cause harmless puffiness and local erythema for 24 minutes or less, if circulatory system transport is much greater at those areas those could be part of the liposomes or microsomes

Peltier effect cool or cold airject might be particularly sensationless, it is also possible picograms of mu opioid peptides that would have effected the entire body at nanogram dosages could provide local anesthesia at a .1 to .5 to 1 cm airject area,
    it is even possible that at .1-.5 airject areas that hundreds of femtograms could be functional without cognitive effects

Anti tuberculosis drugs are described as having 3 month to 365 day lengths of treatment, it is possible that the previously described once a year pill, combined with active transport cytomembrane channel activating peptides, proteins or moieties could
    make use of 365/1000th of the 1000 times greater concentration effect of active transport to the cytointerior than passive methods reaches the tuberculosis mycobacterium at the interior of the cyte, localization moieties causing higher concentration at
    the lungs might also be possible, the 90 day tuberculosis treatment, if it gets 600 to 1000 times greater concentration from active transport could possibly be dosed at 1 milligram instead of 600 mg/24 hours at three pills, a depot injection, possibly
    with airject or the 365 day one dose pill, to be a 90 milligrams per 3 months TB curative treatment, a pill or snortable is more optimal

MWI technology

It is possible that browsing ebay.com and alibaba.com and amazon.com causes every item to be acquired by every person at the MWI, that suggests that searching for items that are good for you could benefit alternate versions of yourself, also beneficial
    would be to practice benefit and search for a gift to give another, a stochastic stranger, and a loved one, then get one of each and give them away, thoughtful people could discuss the stochastic stranger:loved one gift ratio, as well as what is likely
    to benefit a stochastic stranger as well as a loved one, some might even discuss whether you should give to stochastic strangers in need or whether getting a billionaire a book on life extension is likely to be more beneficial at more universes

At the MWI it is possible that there are MWI universes full of P-zombies as well as universes where humans have several orders of magnitude greater presence of being than the one I write from, what is an optimal amount of presence of being? Is more
    always better? There is likely a genetics of presence of being, people discussing this can advocate their perspectives, Reminded of David Pierce' Hedonistic Imperative perhaps only the 99.99999 percentile of simultaneous absence of sensation of any
    aversive physical stimulus and 99.99999 percentile of happiness should have presence of being, while the goal of the civilization is to use genetic engineering or other newer means to make 99999999 out of a billion persons have presence of being once ,
    99.99999th percentile of absence of sensation of aversive stimulus and 99.99999th percentile of happiness are available to all, freezing and precluding everything aversive until there is an absence of anything aversive, fMRI and positron emission
    tomography could be used on 21st century persons who say they do not have presence of being, compare the fMRI of people during non-dream sleep, and persons who are sedated and anesthetized to find shared positron scanning and fMRI between those with less
    presence of being (asleep or drugged) and those people who say they do not have presence of being or consciousness, those people most fMRI and positron or better scanning similar to dreamless sleep and sedation could, perhaps, be believed, and software
    tested for pattern awareness and recruitment, those absent pattern awareness and recruitment at age 60 could have a genetic basis for being pattern unaware P-zombies, then people could volunteer to have their presence of being removed, Dave Pierce
    supports everyone, and all organisms being P-zombies, from a pattern perspective making everyone P-zombies until they are 60 would likely result in, perhaps, less recruitment, and an upgrade in the "treats" they get, JY says "everyone regrets it" about
    the treats

The MWI could have humans that are much more technologically advanced, they might be able to detect things in other MWI universes, is there a way to attract those above median comparability? It is possible they might like the arts, seeking literature,
    music, and visual art they will like

Things that fill children with happiness

Perhaps books with wide margins children are encouraged to draw or write in would make many children happy, similarly web pages with big text are as that are also drawable could be part of webpages, this would go well with big monitors or multi monitor
    computers, the browser could index the child's content and then bring it up anytime they visited the webpage, not so different from comments some websites would opt to store and share children's contributions at their website showing them to other
    visitors, annotating social networking sites, meme sites, children's websites with immediately published or prepublication material might be fun

I read about Club Penguin, a kind of chat site for children, AI, or even human volunteers like education majors attending a university could prompt beneficial interaction and expand fun topic coverage

Kindetgarteners use computers before learning how to write, the educational software on these could have variations produced and screened to find the Deep water photonic brain scanning of hreatest enjoyment, or even just a slider bar ---------|-- child's
    review of the software after using it could find the most enjoyable happiness producing fun versions of educational software that met or exceeded the educational effects and benefits of the source software, globally, computer programmers are remunerated
    differently and it is possible 3-7 versions of some educational software could be produced offshore compared with one version produced at the developed world, rapid application development languages and environments also exist and a mixture of mild
    changes to entire rewrites of 4 year old to kindergarten to 11 year old intended software could be produced, this also benefits older children to adults

Trace amino acid receptors are frequently fun, are there any peptides that stimulate them harmlessly, if made at the body that could be an endogenous source of fun, and cognitive enhancement, they could screen a library of molecular variants to find some
    that omit any effect on blood pressure

Solitons that are digital, perhaps different than electron solitons, there are things different than solitons that retain their shape when described as a math equation like possibly a databases entry uniqueness (at the entire database)

They could sift through lots of financial data to find out if there are any solitons, it is possible that global sequential adjustments are one, so if interest rates go down in the US then this propagates, but with soliton math rather than just
    calculation, through many countries in a chronologically predictable manner another possibility is reaction to weather at commodities, the thing is sifting the data to find new ones, perhaps some of them are beneficial

Could electron solitons that I read about lift data voltages or currents at an analog or digital electronic component, if so they could refresh things or do lift-up logic like elevating data through a sequence of and or not xor at a vertical stack to
    modify data while traversing the circuitry, a vertical stack of logic could be lifted through various heights with different heights of solitons, i am kind of reminded of a musical staff with a note sequence played vertically and connector horizontals to
    communicate data between functions, a new to me way to do computing

A food toy soliton would be like a pudding pile at a shaped container that jiggled for hours, or a food blender that gets the things at the sides

At polymer injection molding could solitons be used to reach the farthest areas of the mold more effectively, if so then this could make larger injection molding pieces possible with fewer mold marks for a cleaner surface

With a push plate of the right shape is there an optimal shape of spring behind it that would make a soliton, I have read about self healing polymers, it could be that a springy frame with push plate mini facets could make solitons at the broader area of
    polymer, bringing multiple sequential dings nearer to each other to cause polymer healing, if it works it could be utilized on robot surfaces, aesthetic as well as grippers

Solitons at polymer fibers might or might not have greater strength, the soliton might be transverse to the polymer filament rather than linear

What would a soliton on a lipid bilayer do, it might, from dissipating less energy cause more fineness of loading at liposomes

I ate some food recently. Hilary-Rhadham-Clinton likely uses function well, I wonder what she is up to lately. Perhaps she is giving speeches, but about what? A list of things she could talk about or not, as she prefers: school reform, deporting people
    who have pled guilty rather than incarcerating them, saving money, private sector space exploration. Our perspectives are often completely different, markedly so, but I think she is neat! Her daughter Hillary worked in financial services; was money made?
    "Early to bed early to rise" is a Benjamin Franklin quote. I have used many of the punctuation marks on my Android™ phone. I have a vague idea how many € to the $. Hashtag #lisa exists. In Unix | means pipe. During 2019 AD you could reach me at
    treonsverdery@gmail.com.com I have no idea where to put the period after a ".com".

MWI technology

A test of the MWI would be to calculate the number of atoms in the universe, then look for anomalies in our own universe, which according to the MWI is likely to always be a new universe, and look for anomalies that are statistically predictable, like
    changes in electron distribution at a large pure crystal sensitive to electron anomalies, perhaps an eentsy crystal could be used to characterize the effects of a normal crystal at 6.02 times 10^19 moles per eentsy crystal, then a 100 mole crystal could
    be used to search for things at 6.02 times 10^26 moles of matter, to test if there is a light cone effect the container the crystal is in could be surrounded with stochastic photon emitters

According to one person online MWI universes could collapse into one universe if they are identical, I do not know why, they could look at the number of atoms in the universe and calculate the number of times this could have happened at the age of the
    known, one MWI universe, universe, if it is big, then the number of MWI universes is different, if it is near zero then the number of MWI universes is larger and the ethical implications of the MWI would be larger

Countercurrent flow gets rid of frostbite risk, penguins have coumtercurrent flow vasculature at their feet and can stand on ice and swim in 32-33° water without getting frostbite, that is a guide to the genetics of countercurrent flow, make it so human
    skin maintains its beauty and ceramic-like mm smooth translucent white appearance while having skin and deeper tissue vasculature do countercurrent flow, that along with making people not sense aversive cold, but continue to enjoy coolness benefits
    people, I may have read there is a specific skin sensor for cold, genetically engineering that to be less responsive also non-aversive is beneficial, it could also be engineered to produce peptides other cytes can sense to cause a more optimal reaction
    to cold

Making it so people, that is persons, that is humans, that is homo sapiens can stand outside in the wind, rain, and wet snow comfortably while nude and having only scalp hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, people without feeling cold would physiologically
    sense it was below 79 (nude) degrees, and as useful would utilize 14,000-20,000 or even more calories a day producing sufficient body warmth such that submerging them in a 32° ice bath felt neutral or pleasant like a tepid bath and could be continued
    beyond 72 hours to indefinitely, this could be accomplished with several technological physiological genetic enhancements to people, that is persons, that is humans, that is homo sapiens triple to sixteen times multiply the number of mitochondria per
    cyte then turn 2/3 to 15/16 of them off if it is not cold, some chemicals like ribose and I think NR cause notably larger amounts of mitochondria to form, better endogenously produced chemicals could be found that cause a 3-16 times increase in the
    number of mitochondria and the body's systems that, to my perception tell mitochondria how much energy to make could be linked to adjusted cyte communications networks or a very basic cybernetic system produced, like, with all cytes having continuous
    ability to detect an AMPK up regulating peptide, If the cold sensing cytes at the dermis produce AMPK peptide 200% the usual circulating amount Then activate the other 2-15 mitochondria that were not being used, this causes mitochondria to activate
    within 1-2 minutes of experiencing cold but has sufficient latitude to avoid the effect if just eating ice cream, one human response to cold that already exists is mitochondrial uncoupling, where the mitochondria omit making ATP and just make warmth, the
    2-15 extra mitochondria per cyte could have this as their standard mode, or if preferred could be responsive to ATP utility at the body (perhaps the person wants to swim fast in ice water or go running through freezing rain), excess AMPK activating
    peptide supports longevity, and purposeful mitochondrial uncoupling at c elegans doubles their longevity so variations activating these systems are likely to be beneficial, cytes internal to the body like vascular cytes could produce a peptide if the
    body got above 98.7 °F, when cytes sensed that peptide they would reduce mitochondrial warmth activation and the two systems would maintain well comfortable body temperature even if the person went from an ice bath or freezing rain to indoors or even a
    warm bath

GABA peptides prevent heatstroke, I perceive that 2019 persons feeling tired, or even feeling unwell and losing consciousness from temperatures over 85°F is a prompt to reduce motion, reducing the risk of heatstroke, a technologically physiologically
    improved way to respond to warmth is genetically engineering people, that is homo sapiens, to make a sudden release of endogenous anxiolytic, cheerfulness producing, and at higher doses sleep or unconsciousness producing GABA peptides, thesecould make
    people too silly to do physical activities if it was too warm out, and if they reach a body temperature of 99.7 degrees would lose consciousness and sleep, reducing the body's other feelings of things being too warm is then beneficial, notably the
    perspiration response would continue, The GABA peptide amount would ramp up giving the person three minutes to find shelter (perhaps from the sun) or cool off rapidly when they first noted the pleasant benzodiazepene like effects of the GABA peptides

Genetically engineering people so body positions (perhaps harmless leg bouncing for three minutes, "foots alseep" (goes numb) for three minutes, or biting down hard, continuously for two minutes (but not chewing) releases beneficial medications, a
    breathing pattern or biting hard for two minutes releases mu opiod peptides making childbirth or injuries feel harmless

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)