• Auto observing things might be human detectable;some of them might have

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 20:13:17 2022
    Green shift outside of light cone; sentiences that live at green shift, described as transverse time, might be ethically pleased and value that existing outside of any things or any electrons or most any thing's physics light cone they always omit eating
    another beings possible lunch

Spin polarized molecules or also spin polarized computational proteins that backup and are an impression of a human could, with parallel MWI universe printing, be spin polarized everywhere at the volume of a human body, parallel printed at an MWI
    universe and have beingness there, noting the possibility of new schroedingers equation from new math from the way set theory makes four things simultaneously rather than two branches like the Schroedinger equation as well as the MWI technology of
    creating new MWI universes with different topology that could have even higher amounts than four things, MWI universes that enable different topological forms and thus interactions or even insulations as well as copy volume spans could be produced and
    things with presence of being and sentience could port to those mwi universes and continue existing which, as a just keep existing as long as you like technology are a longevity technology, the spin polarized. observable into new MWI universe human
    impressions as well as backups could port this way and just keep on living which is a longevity technology linkable to human existence and with a technology supporting human form. Notably these human impressions with presence of being and sentience could
    find transverse time like green shift a valued way to omit utilizing resources any other being might utilize, they make and live at MWI universes where they omit the possibility of eating another beings lunch, their presence of being being Dave Pearce'
    hedonistic imperative optimized they have a blissful way of being

At greenshift, a word modification based on the words for frequencies getting raised from velocity, a green shift technology is having photons at a thing with a refractive index and neutrinos i read neutrinos travel faster than light at things with a
    refractive index (cerenkov radiation at water) so the neutrinos reach an area outside the lightcone of the things they are made with (atoms, electrons, beam emitters) and then if they meet up with things can produce more photons, each of those photons
    could be thought of as having a time form, with sequence, iterationability, and thing interactivity outside of, and nonparalell to their originating matter or other source and event, they exist at time that at some math representational graphs is
    transverse to the timearrow of their source; I think there could be other outside of light cone transverse time green shift technologies as well

I read about time crystals at wikipedia, it is possible that a pile of these, at nature, or an ordered cellular automata like arrangement of time crystals could be a basis of an auto observing being with presence of being and sentience that has just keep
    living longevity technologyish portability, which from the perspective of a human observer is validated as presence of being because they continue having auto observation that resolves quantum unresolved things, the human can verify that the
    portablizable beings have sufficient presence to perceive (observe) other things into being

Spin polarized molecules as well as possibly proteins that, at molecules or other things, based on interval spanning, locatable reference storage, ability to modify another thing, and ability to revisit a traversed interval a plurality or a nonfinitude
    of occurrences is able to do computing, notably at things the size of molecules; a container shaped protein that contains a free radical can be spin polarized, another might be sotopically modified pyruvate, although I may have thought the pyruvate was
    spin polarized when it was actually a different chemical, the isotopically modified pyruvate was spin polarized at a 3.35 Tesla magnetic field then measured (observed) with NMR, another spin polarizable molecule is buckminsterfullerene

It is possible aggregates of matter, like the macroscopic quantum unresolved human made technological objects I read about, on getting resolvedness, like from observation, generate a new MWI universe, that could be a new MWI technology as a human could
    make a thing with quadrillions or more atoms that is quantum unresolved and has engineered shape, form effect, electrical and chemical and physics effect attributes when it is resolved, so it is possible that when an observation of a human created
    technological object occurs it could cause a new MWI universe with attributes related to the technology at the macroscopic object, like if a semiconductor or MEMs sized laser emitter and an optical path is made and is unresolved then observing it causes
    specific effects at different universes; also it could be that the observation or other resolution of a macroscopic quantum unresolved object with quadrillions of atoms causes multiple simultaneous MWI universes as compared with the one per moment
    version from an electron changing energies and emitting a photon, multiuniverse simultaneous generation, "like Benjamin franklin arranging letters on a lattice and printing identical sheets" it is possible parallel printing MWI branch universes
    simultaneously, possibly with adjustable differences, (at one semiconductor object being resolved are the universes more likely to be different at numerous electrons or one electron, to cover all the possibilities are the number of MWI universes parallel
    printed simultaneously 1) truly simultaneous, 2) other than simultaneous, created a Planck interval apart, 3)affected as to their chronological simultaneity based on whether the resolved semiconductor or MEMs thing is a delayed quantum choice eraser
    optical technology object; if the MWI universes created can be adjusted as to simultaneity, sequentiality, as well as retro casual edit ability then that is a new MWI technology

Longevity technology:

Nonhuman things that resolve themselves from observing themselves might be detectable, if they are it is possible their version of observation comes from presence of being, the thing is they might not even be things humans think of as organisms, so there
    could be things humans can look for that have previously autoobserved, some of them might be different than organisms, it is possible they have presence of being that facilitates presence of being

Somewhat new to me to think about is that while I am asleep, and it is possible that even though I may intermittently have the awareness a person may have while sleeping the things I observe while sleeping omit being quantum resolved, maybe, it could be
    that it I observe a thought component while asleep I might actually be observing a brain pathway I omit noticing while awake, this could share the benefits of I think therefore I am, at human auto observation to brain structures that would otherwise be
    unresolved and kind of have different action, meaning, and physics effects (compare an unobserved electron being a field and an observed electron having location, voltage, and effect) so while asleep I might be making the electrons at some parts of my
    brain exist more, and something like the part of my brain that just knows things bigger than my sequential word using mind can think of, at so

Thimgs that do autoobserbation; perhaps some groups of electrons, or rather their unresolved fields as a kind of pre-electron phenomena identity, when near a source of oscillation bunch up like a fluid making a standing wave that produces a rising
    separate round thing, or even a field like static electricity and the electron field density high enough to cause two previously quantum resolved objects to change state like if a human saw a couple pieces of paper, then an electron field is large
    enought to move the paper to where the pieces touch each other, could that be a resolution of the unresolved electron field into electrons because when the pieces of paper move and touch the electron field is resolving into actual voltage(amount:
    sufficient to move paper) as well as location (next to the paper), even though that utilizes a probserved component (a human likely knew about the paper and even saw it minutes or centuries prwviously) it could be an autoobservation occurence, also it
    brings up the technologyizable area of all the things human, or other observers have ever observed, how long ago, how long the effect of observatio lasts, and if it matters if you just observe the outside of a micosd chip or magazine does all the text
    happen then; I am reminded of the Wigner's friend thing; if a human observed part of the earth when humans were first able to say to each other "look at that" does the electron moving paper thing cause all the things on the earth since then to have
    variable amounts of unresolved ness (they viewed the sky early on, Craig ventner's artificial genome living organism was first observed at a chonologically further amount)

Longevity technology

Sentience mapping and colocation at an environment that expands faster than the transfer process; also mwi inflation that causes anything transferred to a universe to generate more space energy as well as white form than that which is transferred; a mwi
    generator that was other than math of branching could do this, branching could be a replaceable remodellable amendable Schrödinger equation oversimplification when it is possible there are numerous multi-outcome math forms, some of which at some
    topologies could be more parsimonious than branching; set theory contemplating two items has possibly 4 sets, two for both items, the empty set, and the unexamined set. There might be more, like the way set theory, to a person looking at a piece of paper
    with a Venn diagram is "locally flat" but is locatable on a math surface on any topology even a torus, a fractal solid, a non edgewrapping curve like a parabola, so a Schlesinger equation applied to a universe of a different shape or size or possibly
    repetionality or duration could actually have a parsimonious definitional space, a new math form and a new utilized physics equation, with a new physics equation. At the Schroedinger equation where set theory is not "locally flat" then non branching
    things occur

A source of non branching form of set theory, and the effect is has on modifying the MWI forms arising from new alternate, more functional versions of the Schroedinger equation is

Also, with enough dimensions do you get skinny lens perimeters and volume plump lens centers that always have so much potential energy they always interact, at least at one of the dimensions, an earth sized lens, or rather the volumetric intersection of
    two 3d spheres with an overlap diameter of earths radius would make a lens shaped object where

What is the smallest thing that does volumetric lenses that change state, like perhaps a van degraff generator overlap doing electron shapes that have a reshaping math likeliness that to be omitted would have to have a numerical space larger than the
    number of planck lengths at the volume (like or possibly

Also the diminutive version like the factorial of .5^1000^1000 is a probability smaller than all the Planck lengths (yet MWI) at the volume of the universe, with even the possibility of a diminutive with a number eentsier than every possible MWI
    universe generated from all the electron, atom, as well as vacuum generation (casimir effect) MWI universes, like the 2019 AD universe I am writing from when the size of that universe, if completely full of atoms, at the radius of the universe where it
    reaches 0k chronological span's MWI universe making as an integer quantity is a number where the diminutive is that factorial to the power of that factorial; generating things based on that likeliness of occurring creates things of unusual durability and
    finding such things at nature could suggest purposeful construction at the universe

MWI thing: I read every time an electron does anything there is a new MWI universe, do MWI universes arise when multiatom quantum non resolved systems (I read about macroscopic quantum objects) are resolved? If so that suggests that every possible
    aggregation of matter could be an MWI universe generator, without regard to size that suggests MWI universes generated each moment might get larger with the combinatorial of every possible aggravate of matter and its electrons, it also brings up the
    possibility of an MWI technology where some macroscopic thing with quadrillions of atoms, and although preresolved was human made to have a shape and

with a possible amusing exception of things like humans that automatically observe themselves, which sort of brings up the possibility that if any physical thing has quantum preresolvedness without observation then that thing observes itself, it is
    possible that Thinking therefore Amming detectably occurs at things, even different from organisms, suggesting the possibility they have observation ability which might be consciousness, however another person might construct a computer attached to a
    camera that quantum resolves itself without consciousness, then on making that the inventor could make the thing that can observe itself out of the fewest atoms (or even field arrangements like electrons near photons) possible; as a technology a grouping
    of atoms like that would automatically exist (resolved)in a way most of the rest of the universe is not and could have completely different durability, observability (easier to view) and possibly even physics and chemistry effects than other things, even
    nearly identical assemblages of atoms that perhaps are one atom or one electron orbital different, causing massive technological function variation from one electron, even high utility things like chemicals of different reactivity or beneficial
    pharmaceuticals that when one atom or electron changes there is a very large change when the molecule transitions between resolovedness states

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Oct 13 10:41:23 2022
    some of them might have a construction where their presence of being is fully portable so like a longevity technology when they value just continuing to exist they make a form that, noting their portablizeable construction nature, this is effortless to
    do and then exist at the new form as actual continuing beings even if they are also duplicates and the source being that has presence of being and sentience continues to exist; at some kinds of auto observing nonorganismal forms continuity without
    duplication is also possible if preferred, as is pleasant connectivity of mind of duplicates, another kind of continuity of being, it is possible that humans detecting these autoobserving portable from structural nature beings could value and like them;
    searching for them has value and human benefit

Green shift outside of light cone; sentiences that live at green shift, described as transverse time, might be ethically pleased and value that existing outside of any things or any electrons or most any thing's physics light cone they always omit eating
    another beings possible lunch

Spin polarized molecules or also spin polarized computational proteins that backup and are an impression of a human could, with parallel MWI universe printing, be spin polarized everywhere at the volume of a human body, parallel printed at an MWI
    universe and have beingness there, noting the possibility of new schroedingers equation from new math from the way set theory makes four things simultaneously rather than two branches like the Schroedinger equation as well as the MWI technology of
    creating new MWI universes with different topology that could have even higher amounts than four things, MWI universes that enable different topological forms and thus interactions or even insulations as well as copy volume spans could be produced and
    things with presence of being and sentience could port to those mwi universes and continue existing which, as a just keep existing as long as you like technology are a longevity technology, the spin polarized. observable into new MWI universe human
    impressions as well as backups could port this way and just keep on living which is a longevity technology linkable to human existence and with a technology supporting human form. Notably these human impressions with presence of being and sentience could
    find transverse time like green shift a valued way to omit utilizing resources any other being might utilize, they make and live at MWI universes where they omit the possibility of eating another beings lunch, their presence of being being Dave Pearce'
    hedonistic imperative optimized they have a blissful way of being

At greenshift, a word modification based on the words for frequencies getting raised from velocity, a green shift technology is having photons at a thing with a refractive index and neutrinos i read neutrinos travel faster than light at things with a
    refractive index (cerenkov radiation at water) so the neutrinos reach an area outside the lightcone of the things they are made with (atoms, electrons, beam emitters) and then if they meet up with things can produce more photons, each of those photons
    could be thought of as having a time form, with sequence, iterationability, and thing interactivity outside of, and nonparalell to their originating matter or other source and event, they exist at time that at some math representational graphs is
    transverse to the timearrow of their source; I think there could be other outside of light cone transverse time green shift technologies as well

I read about time crystals at wikipedia, it is possible that a pile of these, at nature, or an ordered cellular automata like arrangement of time crystals could be a basis of an auto observing being with presence of being and sentience that has just keep
    living longevity technologyish portability, which from the perspective of a human observer is validated as presence of being because they continue having auto observation that resolves quantum unresolved things, the human can verify that the
    portablizable beings have sufficient presence to perceive (observe) other things into being

Spin polarized molecules as well as possibly proteins that, at molecules or other things, based on interval spanning, locatable reference storage, ability to modify another thing, and ability to revisit a traversed interval a plurality or a nonfinitude
    of occurrences is able to do computing, notably at things the size of molecules; a container shaped protein that contains a free radical can be spin polarized, another might be sotopically modified pyruvate, although I may have thought the pyruvate was
    spin polarized when it was actually a different chemical, the isotopically modified pyruvate was spin polarized at a 3.35 Tesla magnetic field then measured (observed) with NMR, another spin polarizable molecule is buckminsterfullerene

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)