• Noting the taste of vagina could there be a broth flavored lubricant? V

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 20:07:25 2022
    Beyond cultivating "good attitude" is there a way of appreciating

a neutral job thus turning it into a better job. I favor nice. Quora question

Mbti specifics are a possibility: Cultivate daring, "being employed makes it easier to find work so I will circulate my resume" I/E and J/P

For mbti J there might be words for appreciating a routine. "We're on schedule" and they could literally tally up clients served. for mbti ESP it might be "I find things to like about my co-workers" ISF might think "its nice and enjoyable to be polite to
    my coworkers" customize the content to find highlights in the comfort zone.

An affirmation for F, "my coworkers like me"

N find something that can be improved then improve it.

Human resources custom video games for mbti types to turn neutral to good.

Drugs: omit am caffeine as people are most productive then anyway and have 2 pm caffeine to give lift, possibly clearing your desk.

A study of wellbutrin and job enjoyment among the mentally well.

Centrum: attitude But what to make it out of theanine from green tea

.5b Fitbit for jobs, making it measurable can make it more fun; words typed, emails cleared, clients talked to. Making a spreadsheet: mouse use minimized. Verbal stumbles reduced (phone) all With daily feedback. Wearables could do percentage safe lifts
    or reductions in re-work (electrician) A software technology with zero reporting to supervisor optional

Perhaps give high performers non supervisor reporting work fitbits so other people crave them. An iwatch technology

Managers say things. On average they are average at communicating, so a fitbit that enumerates job focus and praise words spoken, with daily data, could shift the average manager to better productivity with greater worker satisfaction Manager job goes
    from neutral to good as their psychological effort is rewarded and also the software is quantified as raising group productivity causing job satisfaction

software also monitor the AI calculated effect on goal motivation, with data on whom to follow up again to meet. AI depth could avoid YesSir cliche

One benefit to having people enjoy their jobs is with automation and robotics there are fewer jobs so hiring people that will have an especially good time is a net benefit to society

What is the effect of low dose adderal in young children?

Look up how to share reading with children

Read more books, desensitize paranormal. Consider reading nonfiction, romance?

It seems like there must be software on how to raise children, perhaps something like a video game; on a phone these could reach the developing world.

5b robot and/or automation produced and prepared pizza

Stay-clean nozzles with sonic transducers on them; rail car vibrators

Location and duration synchronized microwaves heat the cheese keeping toppings like vegetables optimal

Factories could produce frozen pizzas optimized to possibly tasting better than fresh from the new ingedient latitude from micro patterned warming; technology intensive prep on the factory produced pizzas could cause the robots/automation at the pizza
    huts to be simpler and cheaper

It is possible that preprepared foods could taste better if their ingredients were flavor ranked and listed; the different branch varieties of polyalkane glycols may have different sweetnesses and preservative qualities

USB spectroscopy suggests the ability to use focused microwaves or lasers to prepare each vegetable chunk on a pizza to optimize flavor profile

Acoustically cracked or surface treated salt could optimize flavor, possibly using less salt but also it might just taste different (compare powdered, granular, and wet (lollipop) sugars. Could a wet salt, but not a ketchup, be produced, like a napca or
    other salt blend that is always deliquescent on a surface. Some peptides are sweet so a napca work a like that tastes good might be possible

Software that senses what it thinks you are doing, does fitbit like time activity charts, then suggests changes like talk to coo more and accounting the same amount and technology transfer more

Do liposomes make sweetness berry effect much faster to activate the tongue

A detergent has a lipophylic thing attached to a hydrophyllic thing; does an octosugar or 16-sugar with only two distal -oh groups cause greater flavor sensation from pizza and cheese oils what about a hydrophyllic sweetness peptide with an alkane on it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)