• Gene logic (1/2)

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 05:07:21 2022
    possible that without antibodies, this would cause autophagy at virus inected cytes from their being at 30th percentile or less of wellness quantifications, the incidental antiviral effect could be beneficial to both the person, and even possibly reduce
    the amount of viruses circulating at the population. The 30th percentile of wellness autophagy technology could be a nonimmunosystem new to me approach that kind of incidentally removes virus infected, oncocyte, and even possibly, fiberous nonutility
    tissue, which might be replaced with weller cytes. It is kind of like a new to me, multipurpose, new (30th percentile quantified effect at any nonoptimality) kind of senolytic, with different criteria than various intracyte deleterious products like
    interleukins;

the versionbs of these technologies or others that create longevity, wellness, and healthspan beneficial new versions of autophagyor germline enhancement or optimization

Longevity technology: an antiglycation mechanism could be found at some animals then tested at mice anfd humans to see if it increased longevity, healthspan, and wellness, also, gene variations at humans like SNPs could be correlated with wellness and
    absence of or reduced glycation at humans, and then causality measured with mouse studies to find beneficial genes for human gene enhancement or also optimization; notably though I perceive plants also do the nonpreferred glycation of proteins, so
    anything at plants that is produced at cytes that reduces glycation could be tested at the mammalian genome to find out if it benefits longevity, wellness, and healthspan, notably the 40,000 year old King’s holly, the 10,000 year old creosote bush, and
    the 4k year old conifer might each have a different plant genetics of antiglycation that benefits their longevity that could be tested at mice and humans.

When a person gets gene therapy, they might like having a way to utilize their previous genome at some or even all their cytes: backup with gene therapy: crispr/cas9 appends the new genome to the previous genome, puts a start codon (or start codon group)
    imaginably at a sticks-out circly pouf on the nucleotide double lane topology, the body ignores the first, previous, genome, which might even have some stop codons crispr/cas9ed into it at easily recognized locations (sort of like restriction enzymes say
    “thing here” perhaps stop codons could be placed at the previous genome anytime a CCCCC occured, so if editing it out it would be near errorless to utilize the previous genome, if the utilizer felt like it.

I have not read about any siRNA longevity molecules, It is possible these are possible, and that siRNA that heighten AMPK and decrease mTOR (or another 60% greater mouse longevity mTOR drug, that works on just mTOR1 rather than mTOR1 and mTOR2), siRNA
    might be even better at reaching the CNS through the blood brain barrier as their AMU is less than some other nucleotides

I perveive there might be a million or more actin lanes per cyte, at 70 trillion cytes, that could be like a math iteration structure with a really large number of math areas to model, algorithmize, and generate, something like interpretations about
    things as compared with, and possibly as a beneficial resource to the brain and CNS; Like what if the 70 trillion cytes with actin paths simulated various effects of various possible things, and communicated the modelling results with a one thing one
    meaning language;

um, I perceive how DNA per cyte has lots more data space, it is just that actin paths also have lots of functional movement, geometry, spatial accessibility…

It likely already exists, but is there a CRISPR/cas9 automatic gene sequence linker? I perceive different lengths of DNA have different easiness of transfection like 3/4 a decade ago (2011), but the perception I have of of CRISPR/cas9 is that they have
    figured out how to make. transfer, and activate things with out about 20,000 genes with simultaneous high velocity, high accuracy, and high editing sucess (transfection); complementing that, perhaps at a variety of sizes, could be something that is
    effective at attaching one sequence to another, at a functional place and physical form, (imaginably, histonated, less histonated, a loopy part available because of a mitosis, translation as well as transcription event, meiosis, or some new thing that is
    new to me)

so, one approach is to find the easiest histones on earth; some mammal has histones with really long, super editable, physical like-new preservationess above other mammalian histones, really available DNA; completely making a synthetic sequence of that,
    then making if even more genetic engineering friendly, then placing it at a variety of mammals, likely including humans, could benefit DNA transcript fidelity, DNA preservation, translation velocity at organisms, like humans, as well as heightening
    beneficial, functional, engineering friendly genetic editing, modification and genetic engineering;

Also, besides unlooping things, and actually I have no idea what they do, but I perceive DNA is unusually accessible during translation, mitosis, meiosis, and possibly some kind of “make this” thing that something at the nucleus says, like imaginably,
    if something says “make ribosomes” perhaps hundreds of ribosome making DNA locations get sequentially availabilized rather than just like one, over and over again; so, it seems possible they have tried loading up a well human cyte with a numerous
    quantity of things to translate at DNA, so they could unspool a bunch of DNA, efficiently, and edit it;

Along with making like a big list of DNA access producing translation instructions, they might have some amazing thing like a DNA translation smoothified new to me histone that makes DNA completely available to editing (like crispr cas9 or more advanced)
    while being a place to have a lot of DNA stay linear, functional, well, effective, and immediately ok to utilize without repairs; the smoothified histone could even be nifty at some ethynilization methylization optionalizing, gene modification now able
    to be unaffected from methylization and ethynilization molecular topology effect; a smoothified histone like an inspection and upgrade access area of an airplane;

Is there an artificial intelligence thing where if people, or AIs share the technology the sharers accumulate greater prosperity; it is possible AI APIs

Longevity technology: finding human gene variants that predict responsiveness to different longevity drugs would be beneficial. Rapamycin and a rapalog each are published at 60% longevity increase, my perception is that that math functions describe a
    medianized response, so noting half of all persons are above median, perhaps a greater than 60% rapamycin response could be predicted, and a gene therapy or a coadministered gene product upregulating drug might be able to cause a 99th percentile
    rapamycin response.

Squiggles developed with AI deep learning have been published that cause primate brains to produce more activity than views of faces and nature, it is possible that new squiggles developed with deep learning AI could cause greater amounts of response
    than the beauty responding areas of the human brain, and that when humans view these squiggles people describe them as attractive, appealing, and beautiful. I am not aware of research on deep AI generated squiggles that are beauty experieince activating
    above that of nature and human faces and form that are three dimesnional or that vary gradually. Among many beneficial uses of these squiggles could be decorating architecture, decorating energy producing utility plants (among them wind, photovoltaic,
    nuclear, chemical), hairstyles, and notably anything with above median utility and during the year 2019 less than median aesthetic impression; trash dumpsters, parking facilities, some public transit, medical appliances, anything on a list of survey
    generated “could look better” things at public and private spaces.

It is possible that things that are already aesthetically beneficial like plants, landscapes, nature, aesthetically appealing humans, could have versions and variations of deep AI developed beauty squiggles, and that actual spaces could be quantified as
    to their beauty response as well as images duplicated. Also, automated mechanisms or also robots that clean and arrange dwelling spaces could arrange items that humans view and utilize to be simultaneously highly available and, with beauty squiggle
    technology, arranged at ways that cause higher subjective well being increasing beauty response than the person doing their own arranging. People could of course do their own arranging, they might more often appreciate deep AI guided arrangeements of
    things.

Aesthetically mild to beneficial things like computer interfaces and printed text, could generate a beauty response while being combined with other deep AI developed squiggles that simultaneously increase comprehension and retention to create beautiful
    and cognitively enhanced interfaces and text; I favor a computer interface and text interface that causes heightened sense of well being (the psychometric: subjective well being increase from experiencing beauty), the “nice space” architecture effect,
    the “startlingly gorgeous” art object response, and even the human reponse to human female beauty response at persons with any form of human sex chromosomes occuring at 98% or more of people;

There are no top of page results on a search of “chemical vapor deposition metallurgy” so these are some chemical vapor deposition metallurgy technologies. I read that 3 nanometer silicon features are produced at integrated circuit technology,
    noting that arrays of atoms can have much more than an anisotropy or two at (25 atoms per feature, one to 20something billion features per IC, ) a trillion deposited atoms, that suggests that rather than a 3 nanometer feature size a 1 nanometer atom
    group feature size could be produced, and that the dots could be customizably amorphous, crystalline, variations of crystalline or other forms.

rather than an integrated circuit phototemplate it is possible a UV laser could produce a regular array of dots or shapes at a photoresist with diffraction grating technology, switching between a few, or even a few hundred different atom location
    preferentialization areas could produce a wide range of material characteristics;

thoughts on the size of chemical vapor deposition metallurgy part sizes: MEMs technology could also be a guide, with thickest chemical vapor deposition metallurgy being some higher of power of two than the 24 hour thickest MEMs object production cycle,
    it could be higher, if manufacturing time equivalence is considered (a company orders parts for delivery every month, giving as much as 1 month photolithography growth or possibly MEMs thickness build up), if something like UV lasers with a diffraction
    grating can be adapted to modify the shape of a growing single crystal of tungsten, like those used at some airplane turbines, then that could be a metallurgical chemical vapor deposition object size guide (although perhaps not, as I think they might
    pull those out of a melt)

Other ways to make features of less than 1 nanometer: It is possible that one photon, even at one frequency, from a laser, could have variable absorption likeliness based on grouping and entangling (linking) photon spins. At New Scientist magazine I
    read about a quantum camera, where a beam of quantum entangled photons met a figurine, and the other group of photons the first photons were entangled (linked) with made an imnage on a camera chip, the shape of the figurine caused the figurine to be
    imaged on the chip from varied photon energy availability based on photon spin, there was an absence of an optical path between figurine and camera chip; Notably, large numbers (thousands) of photons have been quantum entangled together, and it is
    possible that adjusting the spin effects on each of the 1000 photons separately could produce 1000 gradations of either absorbability at the figurine or electrical charge effect at the imaging chip. The same technology with 16 quantum entangled photons
    making the chemical vapor deposition metallurgy optical guide could have 256 levels of possible charge variation and atom attraction/deposition/enarrayment, or also likeliness of causing a deposition; so although the physics seems iffy to me, there might
    be a locational effect beyond light wavelength, or at least an automatic 16 bit halftone effect, possibly per each 1 nanometer sized dot, possible.

I read about the kind of thing that might be a new metallurgical effect at chemical vapor deposition metallurgy, https://news.wisc.edu/bending-the-rules-a-revolutionary-new-way-for-metals-to-be-malleable/ a new kind of bendability based on amorphous
    shear bands,

Isotope effect technology that benefits integrated circuit fabrication technologies, I read that, “The whole wafer is then subjected to UV radiation, allowing the pattern mask to be transferred to the organic layer. The radiation either strengthens the
    photoresist or weakens it. The uncovered oxide on the exposed photoresist is removed using Hydrochloric acid. The remaining photoresist is removed using hot Sulphuric acid and the resultant is an oxide pattern on the substrate, which is used as a mask.”
    Noting HCl and H2SO4 are used at making integrated circuits, it is possible that making HCl that has only 34 amu CL or 35 AMU Cl, or just one of what I think might be 8 different stable Sulfur isotopes could change etch characteristics and perhaps one
    of these 9 variations has quantifiable benefit to making better integrated circuits and MEMs things; I do not know why deuterated, slower moving etchants would be more functional, although they might be similar to etching at a lower temperature.

a CVD gas that is like 1/100 some other gas, where the gas molecule is big (10 or 20 timess more AMU), does thee heterogenous collision regime cause different renyolds numbers swirliness to occur? Then you could get different rates of sponatanbeous
    mixing, and possibly nudge up to reaction velocity at a distribution, or a different shape of lump at a normal distribution to have a different proprotion of mor elikely to crystallize cooler lumps as a fraction of the whole; that means gas blends could
    produce different rates of crystallization from something like chemical vapor deposition at semiconductor process technology

similar I have heard nucleation sites cause crystals to grow, and that more nucleation sites can cause cause crystals to grow more rapidly while still being crystalline

do different isotopes make for different nucleation site energies (Hg UV light emissions spectra difference, so might be different

nucleation sites: things like SiCl4 gas might notice more nucleation sites if some of the things thiey were crystallizing on had more nucleation sites, nucleation sites that might be compatible with semiconductor process technology CVD coulkd be like 1/
    1000 part SICl3F or SiCl2F2 CVD gases, when these were right at the wafer surfaces they might make siCl4 right next to them extra interested in crystallization while having harmless SI deposition if the SiCl3F reacts with the wafer itself.

Customized plasmonics (electron hole pair location and geometry engineering) could cause more, better, optimized production of nucleation sites at a growing semiconductor (or MEMS) wafer; beaming things at the wafer that cause plasmonics geometries at
    its surface could do this, beneath or side of wafer solitons, dissipative solitons,

mass quantum spin observations (like planar regions of entire spin polarized thing resolvability resolution) could, like the quantum camera described at New scientist, cause entire surfaces to have a micropatterned electric charge on them, that
    micropatterened electric charge could be used to produce nucleation sites to physically patternize crystal growth at the planar semiconductor wafer surface, as well as create the possibility of customized engineered plasmonic geometries right at the
    wafer surface which could be used to cause more rapid deposition of CVD gas constituents, rapidifying semiconductor process manufacturing, noting that doubling this velocity could cause the number of semiconductors a fab produces to double, heightening
    productivity, profitability, and the variety of different kinds of semiconductors that can be produced; As an actual technology, something like a 300 mm wafer with a light source, where the light source, is divided into two quantum entangled (linked)
    beams, or actually planes, basically planar arrays of light, and one of the beams, that is planar arrays of light, travels to a quantum camera light sensor array that is numerous powers of two higher resolution that the feature size of the features being
    made at the wafer having its semiconductor features produced, like a (billion times a billion feature, or 10 billion feature times 10 billion feature ) quintillion (10^18) or larger number of light sensors per 300 mm wafer chip, then whenever one of the
    photons meets the surface of the wafer its electrical charge modifying ability depends on if the photon at the quintillion feature chip has had its spin determined with light detection events, Note there is something that is new to me at the engineering
    processes, the photon meeting the feature could be doing numerous different things: it could be making a nucleation site, causing growth, it could be causing some kind of mathematically meaningful spin variant effect, fractional charge, which then
    effects atomic bond formation (crystal growth), it could be causing a moment of reduced reactivity, causing, relatively, other things near it to be growing higher faster, The mathematically meaningful fractional charge variation, Note that just one
    photon doing something this could be an accumulative number of spin-effect pulses build up to one entire atoms change (crystal deposition, crystal subratacted) amount, (what if it was a few hundred photon spin observation moments to do each atom
    attaching to a crystal, and a over a quadrillion (LED laser ordinary) light pulses per second but perhaps not two atoms amount, so actual amounts of atom gowth at the crystal growth is directable; the adjustable growth rate for finer, greater
    repeatability of features of action at this makes engineerable feature fineness, homogeneity of crystallization)Noting the entire wafer at the semiconductor fab being manufactured: then if the kind of custom made, quintillion feature (billion feature
    rows, billion feature columns) photonic spin detector chip is doing this quantum camera thing at a couple of orders of magnitude higher physical resolution that than the quadrillion (or higher) actual feature chip being produced then that is a new to me
    semiconductor feature producing wafer technology; feature size, fineness, repeatability, possibly composition (sort of liked doped-ness where beyond the stoichiometry of the chemical vapor deposition gas causing the doping variety of the layer or feature
    the adjustability of photon spin at several powers of two higher spatial resolution, quadrillions of times per second from the quantum camera causes something like crystal atom at atom growth with a halftone-dot like predictability of dopant spatial
    geometry, homegenity, or possibly even a new kind of feature, depth (like say you put a 40% halftone screen dopant layer of atoms on a 20% dopant layer, and you might even be able to use the spin effects to change dopant element ratio like 40:Ge:40:Ga:
    10N:10:P to 90Ga:10:N at a cumulative layer thickness, even at a particular line width)

it could also be a quintillion feature photon spin modifying photon sensing chip, doing the quantum camera thing at semiconductor process manufacture production of semiconductors doing quadrillions of photon cycles of spin observation responses per
    second could actually write features at a quintillion feature chip

Notably though, can you actually aim light at a semiconductor wafer while making it? Well, the photolithography template is a light aiming thing, and there is likely published material on using a lasers to do things on chip features right on the wafer
    while it is being manufactured, so this brings up, can you illuminate a wafer, then fill the chamber with CVD gas, then have the gas react with the wafers surface based ont he light you just illuminated it with; some spin polarized gases stay spin
    polarized for 15 minutes so that is supportive, At some wavelengths, the pure crystals of wafers could be treated as lenses for lasers that shine through to the wafer treatment surface from underneath, at some geometries of shining a laser, or a planar
    array of spin polarized light (a thing that is different than a banch of parallel lasers, or also different, but possibly producible with a diffration grating and a laser making an array of points), having the light illuminate the wafer obliquely from
    the side could be done at less than a millimeter above the surface, minimizing beamspread from the CVD gas having a refractive index; also possible is that noting CVD gas has a refractive index, at some applications, different concentrations of CVD gas
    could be used that have different refractive indexes, so if crystal growth velocity is adjustable with photonic and spin photonic, and reynolds number gas swirl technology that vary surface charge as well as actual CVD gas concentration then it might be
    possible to grow semiconductors just as well even if CVD gas concentration varies across an order of magnitude, giving an order of magnitude greater transparency and light spatial, intensity, coherence, and other attribute nondivergence

I do not know, but it is possible that if you spin polarize something its emissions and absorption spectra are different so if you shine two lights at a material, one that changes the spin of the atoms at the material, and the other that gives the
    material a photoelectric effect charge boost that then causes chemical reactivity, that you can change the kinds of things the material will react with, when it will react, if that is

It might be possible to do a raster or parallel version of quantum camera spin customization of spatial things at making semiconductors as well, where a mere billion feature quantum camera spin detector and actualizing photosensor chip, used repeatedly
    as scanned, at a 10 billion times ten billion feature 300 mm wafer with the features being built on it is used, possibly with photonic spin observations being made quintillions of times a second (noting picosecond lasers exist, and some kind of picohertz
    elecronics exist to drive them)

Making quantum cameras with 100 picometer resolution or finer causes finer feature size at the actual size of the semiconductor device the fab is making to experience spatial spin modifications (quantum camera), geometry, and possibly plasmonic feature
    stimulation at the semiconductor crystal surface five powers of two eentsier than than the features being produced, or optimally, makes creating eentsier feature sizes possible; I read 3 nanometer semiconductor size feature are being scaled up, 1
    nannometers is this possible now noting 1 nanometer technology could be used if you are willing to make a few hundred and keep some, or possibly keep a couple at 300 picometer technology; you could make 1 nanometer or 300 picometer feature sized
    photodetectors at a 300 nm wafer, with three or 8 times the resolution of a 3nm process wafer, or imaginably, something like very custom 100 picometer feature UV laser process produced chip, where you make a few thousand and get one you can use, but its
    ability to resolve and instantiate photon spin polarization and other observation things (3, 800, 400, 200, 100 picometer) five powers of two tinier than a 3 nanometer process chip causes even greater tininess, feature finess, size, shape making, and
    repeatability at the observed integrated circuit being made at the fab; not only are tinier features possible, but faster production of the 3 nanometer size feature semicodnuctors is also possible heightening fab productivity

There are UV emitting quantum dots, it is imaginable that these, perhaps just from being made an order of magnitude different sized, at 300 picometer rather than 2.5 nanometer, could make higher wavelength radiation

It is possible that at light there is some kind of thing where if you know (measure or make) some things then you know, or tend to not know others. It is possible that if you know something like spin (up/down), or polarization (linear/angle, circular,
    other) of light you might know more, or possibly less, about its wavelength. It might be possible to make a light emitter for semiconductor manufacturing (wavelenth feature size new technology) where perhaps you do not actually know where between UV and
    visible its wavelength is, but as a result of observing some other thing like spin, polarization, evanescence presence or distance, source geometry/simultaneity thing (kind of like double slits possibly having a wavelength that is definably determinably
    at some range because if the two slits are wider apart than some number of wavelengths then the ~~~~ per nanometer are some particular size range, so if you use slits of some kind to look at white light photons you know nothing about, with some spacing
    of slit and see it then you are “certain” knowledge of-producing, at least some energy at an energy regime of a certain ~~~~~ size. Notably, at something like the quantum camera, observing it at the light sensor might make it so energy of just that ~
    ~~~ size has an actual amount of ergs at the other thing the quantum entangled (linked) photons are shining on; so instead of light going on a chip (camera sensor at New sceintist, or described here as the actual wafer surface of a semiconductor being
    made) and a figurine, you put light on a chip and a thing (rather than a figurine) from made up of a bunch of slits, then you look at what comes from the bunch of slits, and that means that at the chip (camera or the thing being made at a fab) photons of
    that ~~~~ size and ergs are, at some quantity, being deposited; noting picosecond lasers exist, a person doing things to the surface of semiconductor, like one being manufactured, could do this slits make energy ~~~~~ size and ergs thing trillions of
    times per second, causing accumulative change from the energy change at a crystal being cumulatively deposited or even etched; the nifty thing is that you have illuminated the wafer you are making with wide spectrum white illumination, and just
    immanentizing the part that is far enough at the far UV to make features that are tinier than 2019 light size and photolithography feature size, building up something billions or trillions of times per second, at what, side-observationally (without
    knowing the actual wavelength), have to be, really high frequency waves causes semiconductor features to be built up or etched out

Using a quintillion optical sensor wafer to cause spins to be defined, or undefined at another surface, notably the surface of semiconductor manufacturing process wafer being created, makes it so that the photons that reach the wafer being made are more
    chemically active, more electrically active, kept from causing charge, so making their neighbors show up up more, or, notably are at a frequency blend which contains, at least, if not more, but at least, the frequency the quantum camera spin topology
    plane making thing can respond to, then these things can be used to make features at semiconductors, kind of like doing AND, OR, NOT, and possibly XOR of light doing thing at a feature sized spot on a quadrillion feature sized wafer being observed into
    varied surface charge topology with a quintiliion feature sized photodetecting quantum camera

Supersaturation causes more crystals to grow with less chronological moments, is there a feature size, fineness, regularity, and repeatability preserving way to supersaturate (more CVD gas right there at the wafer surface) a CVD atmosphere right near a
    wafer, from causing atoms to be stimulated to bunch up, perhaps with solitons (like dissipative solitons), photons, some ambient, all wafer or just surface wave with less than 100 picometer wavelength, but nonspecific location (like illuminating, but not
    etching, a wafer with UV), perhaps at a chronological varying dose, like some picometer wavelength UV at 100 billion cycles per second to do 10 picometer bunch up layers at the wafer surface (lisening to a ruler wiggle, a 10 cm ruler might sound like
    acoustic 100 hz, so a 100 billionth of a meter wiggle might be a 10 picometer sized length wiggle, possibly as a standing wave, which could be beneficial as it stays at the preferred wafer location), the 100 billion cycle per second waves could actually
    be be beamed from beneath the wafer (or from the side), and some wafer materials might even have findable bandpass layers that are extra transmissive of various wavelengths above 100 billion cycles per second; There are industrial process femtosecond
    lasers so making the waves is a known technology.

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)