• =?UTF-8?Q?GSK_says_=E2=80=9CNEW_PLAQUE=2DREDUCING_OR_PLAQUE=2DINHIBITIN

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 05:01:14 2022
    Glaxo Smith Kline, a pharmaceutical company, has a page where they ask people to give them new ideas, so some of the things I write online and that are at my notebooks are things I wrote with the possibility of sending them to Glaxo Smith Kline to
    benefit people. Like all my ideas these are public domain, and that includes public domain to Glaxo Smith Kline

Glaxo Smith Kline has a web page where they ask people to contribute their new products and technologies, so I thought of new products for them, Glaxo Smith Kline is welcome to use all of these public domain technologies without contacting me, if they
    would like to, they can contact me at treonsverdery@gmail.com for further activity on my part to make the ideas better or come up with new ideas for products they can make.

transparent henna (micheal reaction, not actually henna the plant) toothpaste coats cheeks and especially tongue with durable breath freshness; also transparent henna sunscreen.

febreze (edible cyclodextrins) gummy bears freshen breath have b12

stealth good for you toothpaste

people that brush their teeth have less cardiovascular disease. why? brushing the teeth of rats, find an ingredient that amplifies this effect. One possibility is a bactericide combined with a probiotic

airjected antibiotics onto acne; tiny airjected doses of antibiotics clear acne rapidly, use micrograms of antibiotics, or just possibly a naturally occurring oil or herb like tea tree oil that is bacteriostatic. “Echinacea is another well-known
    alterative herb, which has been shown to reduce a pesky bacterium called P. acnes that contributes to acne” odd possibility:deuterium

compare asthma inhaler for the face.

toothpaste with delicious chewers like flavor blobs

micro effervescent toothpaste works better

nootropic toothpaste

toothpaste that changes flavor after you have brushed enough to make the ADA (amrican Dental Association) happy.

smartstart or rightstart toothpaste that is clinically measured to cause people to eat less.

non sweet yet pleasant flavor with sensodyne numbness makes food have less tatse, but is absent the aversive efffect of mint toothpaste on food, this does not appetize like sweet things; less abrasive what if the instructions were to brush before every
    meal? (faster use)

Aptamer toothpaste, the antibodies (antibody fragments known as aptamers) literally glom onto the tooth surfaces and are molecularly white thus whitening the smile durably, or at least all day, and being antibacterial. could this be possible with ion
    exchange resins, or aptamers linked on one side with really big white blobs This might work with white henna (or rather a micheal reaction white material) that gloms to teeth as well. I read there are milk protein (peptide) toothpastes, perhaps these
    glom to tooth as well. Antibodies at $435/gm retail online, so 1 mg of antibodies is 43.5c

a perfume, paris hilton has $2 billion of fragrance reveue, ok, so not a good idea, but perfume multipacks for backpacks to scent the backpack interior

I read that sensodyne depolarizes nerves with potassium nitrate, after 2-4 weeks. Could a bromine compound, similar to a bromide do this as well, in less time? Why a nitrate?

dermatitis treatment: could a skin ointment, like aristocort flurocorticoids or acne lotions, have kno3 to depolarize skin neurons reducing itching over a 2 week period?

acne medication: why does hydrocortisone absorb, possibly an order of magnitude better through abraded skin? Is there a way to make acne medication absorb 10x better through popped pimple skin?

pills that explode in the stomach; popsicle stick exploder (sort of like a flex-balanced popsicle snowflake) made of compressed powder or possibly water plumping jello causes pill to rapidly disintegrate in the stomach speeding headache relief. ZOTZ pill;
    “zotz pill” returns zero finds at a search engine. Have pullulan (breath strip) or laser perforated gelcap ends and less than a burp amount of zots foaming agent mixed with naproxen or other ingredient. half centimeter blob of foam is instantly
    activating. Edible alka seltzer. might already exist http://omedicine.info/en/berokka-plyus.html but that dissolves in the glass

also foaming liquicaps.

Toothpaste that causes seam between dental work and tooth stronger, there is this little crevice, hydroxyapatite version that likes to attach to metal and tooth might do it

people look at their reflection while toothbrushing, so a light colored, color changing strip along the length of the toothbrush that changes color to show optimal press force while toothbrushing could be a new kind of toothbrush. Among electric
    toothbrushes the strip could be electroluminescent, causing excitement, and increasing the value of an existing product.

would it be possible to coat teeth with a kind of nitrogen polymer, rather than fluoride, to provide a material that is a barrier to wear? basically something that tastes ok that causes nitrogen polymers to form on the surface of teeth. chitin a
    nitrogen polymer plating (chitin is actually a warmth moldable plastic, so perhaps a IR LED wand on a rinsed mouth at a dentist or at the dwelling could do something.

amazing fluid for waterpiks

floss or springy floss coated with gunk that gets caught between teeth. This gunk is anticavity though, and tastes good, leaving the spaces between your teeth pleasantly flavored; if it is antibacterial perhaps a person could floss half as often

like halogenating or deuterating all the drug molecules then screening them for effect how about just rotating them about l it hs been done…

multicolor bubble bubble gum This one is hard to pull off, but it is possible color crystals in the gum could do it.

a fridge deodorant that is not baking soda; look at the proliferation of cat litters, including the crystalline kind these are high material volume yet premium products ion optimized clay? (like making activated charcoal) ion optimized clay could also be
    hypercatlitter

quora: what happens to MTBI ***J when messy people raise them and never tell them to clean their room? Has this happened to you?

Tooth whitening lasers could lasers etch diffraction based blue orwaveguide optics blue onto actual teeth or a plastic coating on teeth? compare PRK popularity.

research improving the fuel (energy) efficiency at oil refineries

the combined output of all small refineries was slightly greater than all of Texas.

hydrogen growth supporting desulfurization is growing

is it possible to exceed vacuum distillation efficiency with clingy gas that pulls no? because of pvnrt n and possibly r components microdropets with high vacuum resistance could pull (van der walls) but not gas

Side processes that are used to condition inputs and/or produce hydrogen or by-products include crude conditioning (e.g., desalting)

The principal energy consuming processes in refineries, in order of overall energy consumption in the United States, are the crude (or atmospheric) distillation and vacuum distillation units, hydrotreaters, reformer, alkylate production, catalytic
    crackers and hydrocrackers

lpg, light vapors, and gas are the energy sources of refineries

coking is the source of refinery fuel oil, which likely is sort of near a third a source than refinery gas

desalting: The salt is washed from the crude with water (3-10% at temperatures of 200-300°F (90-150oC)). The salts are then dissolved in the water and an electric current is used to separate the water from the oil. This process also removes suspended
    solids. Desalting can help to minimize fouling downstream, thereby reducing energy costs. The different desalting processes vary in the amount of water used and the electric field used for separation of the oil and water. The efficiency of desalting is
    influenced by the pH, gravity, viscosity, and salt content of the crude oil, and by the volume of water used in the process. Electricity consumption from desalting varies between 0.01 and 0.02 kWh/barrel of crude oil (IPPC, 2002).

nano electrode or activated charcoal as activated carbon high surface area electrodes; oil water mix percentage could vary with this along with electrode surface area; resistance heating contributes to process energy temperatures possibly

Crude Distillation Unit (CDU) uses most refinery energy; Energy efficiency opportunities include improved heat recovery and heat exchange (process integration) and improved separation efficiencies.

anything that turns fuel oil into other products makes money: The heaviest fraction is fuel oil, which has the lowest economic value of the crude oil products.

Hydrogen is generated from natural gas and steam over a hot catalyst bed, similar to the processes used to make hydrogen for ammonia

could cheap concentration of deuterium affect hydrogen production very iffy

At the hydrogen cracker (hydrocracker) reactions are carried out at a temperature of 500-750°F (290-400oC) and increased pressures of 8.3 to 13.8 Bar could squeezing a tube be more efficient than heating it?

produce anticancer asphalt modifying this process (not an energy saver) Bitumen Blower Unit (BBU). Heavy fuel oil of some heavy crude oil is blown with hot air to produce bitumen or asphalt. would steam, rather than air, with nitrogen producer simpler
    asphalt, that is less carcinogenic?

reread hydrotreaters (hydrocracking), at second highest energy use after cdu. there is a data oddity though, the VDU uses about half as much energy as the CDU.

1% of 5% of 2% * 20 yr equipment life, maybe, reduced coke deposition on the furnace tubes

better tube coatings diamond would do it, maybe.

The petroleum refining industry spent almost $9 billion on energy purchases in 2010

thus as a ten % improvement (1% of value added through refining, or a tiny part of the $555 billion annual value of the product, would be extreme to invent; getting people to give 1 billion to charity would be better; how to get the Chinese to give to
    charity? like previous index fund savings account with 1% to charity check off box at arms or phones.

This figure also shows that the main fuels used in the refinery are refinery gas (i.e., still gas), natural gas and coke

halfbakery: many petroleum refining reactors and hydrogen producers use gravity fed reactors; could a lengthy reactor, spinning from the middle, have two concentration zones; above gravity effect, and one very large light zone in the middle with purer
    material or enhanced sized product (fractionation) steps, does increasing the size of the gaseous area or the spacing of elements in a fluidized bed reactor improve things?; aside from the energy of spinning (artificial G) the main thing is the gasketing
    on the center feed tube which must rotate. Is it possible? Would tighter fractionation of wider areas of uncontaminated catalyst be value effective? This would be a completely new approach compared with unidirectional flow or countercurrent mode. Could
    this also be used for non petroleum reactors as a “centrifuge reactor” Is a shaken tube capable of concentration a little like a centrifuge tube? Fill->shake->fill cycles could be used possibly with less complex gasketing or (maybe) less energy use.

from: “In FBR the liquid and gas flow co-currently downward through the catalytic bed, which has unfavorable hydrogen and hydrogen sulfide concentration profiles over the reactor (i.e., a high H2S concentration at the reactor outlet)” http://what-
    when-how.com/petroleum-refining/the-hydrotreating-process-part-1/

Could a cheaper than catalyst H2S or fancy mercaptan absorbing non-catalyst layer be placed above the catalysts with sophisticated placement nozzles/machinery? a different way to do:“One more application of this approach considers the use of a stacked
    bed of two catalysts, in which the final deep HDS and/or final deep hydrogenation step is performed at low H2S and high H2 partial pressures” supporting this is “For such cases, proper bed grading can be used “ which suggests the finesse to put
    cheaper non catalysts that are better at glomming mercapatans from might exist.

lets say naphtha has 10% ROI, and oil (of some kind) has 7% ROI a process or product that causes the conversion of an oil reactor to a naphtha reactor twice as fast could cause ROI to increase some amount, maybe (or maybe not) to 8.5% averaged. So, what
    are the cheapest things to change in an oil refinery?

Quora: are there an episodes of he man with a quantity of regular people such as crowd scenes.

Twitter: support James woods on deporting and directly giving 2/3 of the money that would have been spent on detention to people or persons found guilty

An opportunity for Josh Yockey’s loa, which I usually refer to as JY to change its mind: JY said something similar to the paraphrase “I (JY) chose it so it must have been my preference” or possibly a variation “I (JY) chose it because it was
    right for me” at 2017 A.D. There were computer programs that were programmed to seek a goal, sometimes these would find a local minima which the nearest they could get to their goal was what they could get; they were then capable of changing their
    search strategies to find other minima with greater goal achievement, thus it is possible based on math to change your mind. JY appeared to value rationality, and may have said he preferred to be dead with abilities and knowledge than alive. Based on
    math he can now have a different preference. His preference could then be to provide completely different advice to every person he has advised that I refer to as a T function and also to omit using technology of any kind to harm them. I will know he
    has changed his mind If I cease to remember a radiation erythema and forget being told about one or more injections. JY has an opportunity to change his mind.

Search: is there a way to prevent vomiting?

based on the temperature swings of hydrogen quenching is there different catalyst durability at different areas of the reactor far from the quench sites? If so, then really precise refill could possibly extend refill intervals saving money (refill with
    different percentage catalyst blobs)

regarding tray fluid dynamics “On the other hand, the gas-assist principle takes advantage of the high gas velocity to drag the liquid held on the tray, forming a dispersed liquid phase which is discharged through a central downcomer, as in the case of
    bubble caps and state-of-the-art distributors” reminds me of the coanda effect, Dyson fans, air curtain, exair company and things like that. They are not mentioned as effecting “high gas velocity to drag the liquid held on the tray” coanda effect
    has more than 10x gas entrainment effect from a blow nozzle, could it cause ten times the gas flow dragging the liquid around? tubes with nozzles could become part of petrochemical refining trays …or has this been well researched already?

What would save poor people a billion $?

10 million at bottom 3% save them $100 each, $8.333… a month

food: $4: Have a candy bar company advertise Swap a snickers like candy bar absent chocolate for a value meal; save 300 calories and still feel satisfied(tm)

(some might be on benefits) Make your first shopping trip of the month at a grocery rather than a mini mart; spend $42 * the number of people in your household (estimated savings: 25% of 6 days food each) near $12 (2$ * 6; minimart 8; grocery store 6)

Halfbakery: A frozen vegetarian microwaveable pizza that tastes better than other pizzas and is public domain (generic izeable) displaces 2 pizzas a month, so $1 or $2. Unsure how many poor people get expensive frozen pizzas or $2 pizzas. So I kept it
    conservative. Vitamins? It could be a caffeinated pizza “The energy drink ‘ZA Zap! “really have ‘ZA”

“Amazon. Be Satisfied.” better to use the phrase “be satisfied.” at something cheaper that does not cause over budget behaviors. like: Dollar Tree (but dollar tree might be bad for people (food)

could research on phenibut produce a nonaddictive antipsychotic adjunctive treatment that reduces negative symptoms of schizophrenia and depression?Just attaching gaba to lurisidone could do something. GABA dose might be low because high dose lurisidone
    is ultra-drab. yet molecular adjustments could be antipsychotic and antidepressant at lower dosages of GABA or with molecule adjustment. flumazenil is anti-benzodiazapene

Vegetarian frozen dinners could also be caffeinated “zoom mac n cheese”

seo megafoundation question site

could metamucil coated or steeped potato chips be good and beneficially high fiber? is psyllium better? is transparent psillium possible?

dueterated phenyl group or alkane tail to affect pharmacokinetics as a thing that is broadly appleicable to be a modileto place on other molecules

rice kris pies or aerobar pill that is made at 2 or 3 atmospheres then fizzes in stomach without reactant chemicals.

ok, so pregnancy makes people go up a cup size or two; what are the chemicals do that? Is it just estrogen or some other thing?

a GSK technology body side hopanoid caffeine makes exercise easier. The idea is that non CNS nerves work better with caffeine, so caffeine makes exercise easier without CNS effects like irritability or “caffeine fatigue” The hopanoid molecule
    approaches unmetabolizable so caffeine linked to hopanoid would cause the caffeine to stay outside the BBB while the caffeine would be metabolized first. Another molecule that is non metabolizable yet possibly good for you would be even better.

wooden snowflake antiperspirant I read that wood cutting boards for things like vegetables are measured as having less bacteria on the surface than plastic cutting boards. I think researchers speculate that the tiny jagged features of the wood might
    poke or lacerate bacteria causing them to die. So, is it possible to make a snowflake shaped wood product that is antibacterial? This jagged polystarch could be much smaller than snowflakes yet perhaps with similar dendritic look. This would be a new
    antibacterial ingredient or coating. It could possibly be used to rupture bacteria at an antiperspirant

parasympathetic effects of caffeine

clitoral swelling

decreases heart rate, force of contraction, and blood pressure

increases activity of stomach, slows heart

the opposeite of phenibut might be fumazenil a GABA antagonist; could this decrease tolerance or habituation?

half bakery advertisement lands on “better of half bakery” ideas area that also communicates style.

cars:

utilities:

Halfbakery: Cheap Nest (setback thermostat) comes with TV remote. User interface must be better than netflix. (possibly part of netflix)

rent

China

bottom 3% excludes borrowers. Might actually be people on ssi or the able with less

Wood snowflake antiperspirant

[edit, delete]

Spiky microcrystalline cellulose kills bacteria; put it in wet wipes and antiperspirants

(0)

[votefor,

against]

I just read that tiny spikes of stainless steel kill bacteria [link] I think microcrystalline cellulose that is like a koosh ball will have many tiny points that kill bacteria.

This could be used in consumer products, possibly antiperspirants to kill bacteria, thus reducing odor. Another possibility is to create a chemically harmless form of wet wipes with pointy cellulose to wipe things off with.

Originally I thought that wooden cutting boards killed bacteria with microslivers but could not find a reference. I did find a reference that this works on stainless steel, so might work with microcrystalline cellulose.

If it needs to be metal, perhaps some dispersion, similar to laundry blueing (Iron) could be cheap (like bluing) yet sufficiently pointy.

beanangel, Dec 31 2017

stainless steel pointiness kills bacteria https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171213095606.htm researchers have created a nanotextured surface that kills bacteria while not harming mammalian cells.

asthma powder inhaler with valve you blow into that bluetooths your phone giving a health record over time of your capacity and the improvement fem the medication; your doctor uses this to prescribe strength (like .5 1.0 2.)

GSK says “LIP HEALTH SOLUTIONS

A cold sore outbreak causes small blisters or sores on or around the lips. With treatment cold sores typically heal within 2-3 weeks, but the herpes virus remains.

“ so transparent henna zovirax lip balm that lasts a couple months

GSK says “ANTI-AGEING INNOVATIONS

We want to identify novel technologies to address skin ageing. These could be aesthetically superior UV protection products (with specific interest in UVA:UVB 1:1 technologies/products);

“ So topical ibuprofen might be SPF 2.5 transparent henna it so it lasts a couple months; does topical super concentrate ibuprofen to make it higher spf?

GSK said something like electronics and medicine

June 12 laser tongue diagnostic

GSK: There is a mini spectrometer that you can aim at things to find out the chemicals in them. I think putting this in a phone has been published.

What if a laser pen like thing could be aimed at the tongue near toothbrushing time to do spectroscopy? Could it find any health opportunities like high cholesterol or trace amounts of mis-metabolites? C reactive proteins? Possibly.

If it is too much $ perhaps they could simply wave it at your moth when you go to the dentist.

I suppose one improved version of this could be part of an electric toothbrush with optical fiber bristles that got really near the tongue. "laser tongue diagnostic" is not at the

first page of a search engine.

GSK says “ANTI-FUNGAL TECHNOLOGIES

There are many commercially available nail lacquers, creams and topical solutions that offer onychomycosis (nail fungus) treatments. The different products are based on different technologies; however, they all share a common downside: a prolonged and
    lengthy application regimen (often up to a

“ Transparent henna antifungals; avoids systemic ketoconazole with high local concentrations

GSK says “DENTURE CLEANSERS

Denture cleansers are used to clean dentures when they are out of the mouth. They kill microorganisms and remove stains. Microorganisms can cause bad breath and denture-related infections. Denture cleansers may be used with brushing and they must not
    damage the denture.

“ micro pointy koosh balls kill bacteria; Mg is a nutrient; laundry blueing could balance yellowing effects

GSK says “ANTI-ITCH TECHNOLOGIES

Itchy, irritated skin is a significant issue that can impact consumer wellbeing and quality of life. It can be a hallmark of atopic dermatitis, skin allergy-but also skin irritation from the number of exogenous factors such as the environment, insect
    bites and other triggering factors. Overall, resulting in

“ Does potassium nitrate neutralize nerves over a couple weeks like potassium nitrate (sensodyne) or how about a local bromide, perhaps potassium bromide transparent henna would work Could KBr be added to ointments and creams to build up itchlessness
    over a couple weeks as the hydrocortisone like molecules are frequently reapplied?

Also, could an adhesive bandage, or patch with pop rocks impel aneasthetic or nerve depolarizers to atopic skin to relieve discomfort while still being easy to remove?

puffy swollen oozy things might shrink down with an osmotic pressure reducing protein. What such a protein is I do not know. Smoother skin might result.

GSK says “NEW ACNE SOLUTIONS

We are seeking new approaches suitable for sensitive easily irritated skin for mild to moderate acne that are superior or parity to current technologies. Helping to provide skin with a highly effective solution but protecting the skin barrier and being
    mild and caring.” Airject antibiotics for topic use or tea tree oil or echinacea

GSK says “NEXT-GENERATION NICOTINE REPLACEMENT TRANSDERMAL TECHNOLOGY

We are interested in innovative transdermal patch, topical, or device technologies that can provide superior nicotine delivery compared to currently marketed transdermal nicotine delivery patches.“ very gradually effervescent nicotine, or other drug,
    delivery patches. Pop rocks are one possibility. Also, if pop rocks make it 2 or 4 times smaller area then drugs which are currently too high a volumetric dose to be a patch medication could become patch medications with the higher dose for area.

GSK says “NEW PLAQUE-REDUCING OR PLAQUE-INHIBITING SOLUTIONS

The buildup of dental plaque is the precursor for several oral diseases, including gum disease. In the early stages, this can lead to soreness, inflammation and bleeding of the gums on brushing. Therefore, we are seeking to develop products that help
    reverse the early signs of gum disease and

“ transparent henna, or some other michael reaction to dentin could adhere pointy metal micro koosh balls made of a nutrient metal to teeth.

GSK says “TECHNOLOGIES FOR SUGAR REDUCTION

We are interested in commercially available or close-to commercialisation technologies to address sugar reduction in food products—including liquids, powder beverages and cereals—while maintaining the sensory attributes of these products. These
    technologies might modulate sugar release or reduce

“ could a sucralose polymer have different sweetness than splenda?

GSK says “PAIN RELIEF DEVICES AND “NON-TRADITIONAL” SOLUTIONS

One of the more active areas in pain innovation is the evolution of devices and digital technologies (eg, TENS) that purport to treat, objectively measure, sense and predict pain (eg, migraine episodes) and that provide biomechanical feedback to the
    consumer. These innovations are of interest to us

“ Could a suture to the area near the thumb pad that when squeezed provide some relief? Active placebo as well as actual effect.

also, acupuncture passes WA alternative health evidence screening, so suture at any acupressure point.

body odor reducing genetics ABCC11 gene's role in sweat odor is likely in part due to the quantitative dosage of ABCC11 protein.[6] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABCC11

people with AA genotype and dry ear wax produce scentless sweat. too little of a proteolytic enzyme causes apocrine chemicals in the sweat, so as a technology a proteolytic enzyme at the underarms could have an effect. “beano”alpha-galactosidase
    is an enzyme, so enzymes might be cheap. Transparent henna version of enzyme? probiotic bacteria that produce this enzyme and secrete it, causeing balanced flora for odorlessness? They could call it ProZyme

MWI to a micro realm MWI researcher, where every electron motion causes a universe, does the sum of the motions equal zero (sort of like me misunderstanding something like all real numbers together are -1/12) does that mean you plug a zero back into the
    schrodinger equation and get novel results?

MWI does the cosmic background radiation have a fractal character; that is could a time sequenced fractal motion produce what it is measured to be? what shape would it scrunch down to be? does that shape have a curvature associated with a test of the MWI?
    fractalness could suggest the sizes of zones of probabilities in the MWI. Wallace says there are infinite universes, yet a utilitarian seeks improvement, so could evidence of blocky fractal construction at the observable universe give a hint as to “
    predominating” or “expanding” modes of form.

A person named Wallace says there are “infinite” MWI universes. Reading about infinity though there are different sizes of infinities. http://igoro.com/archive/is-two-to-the-power-of-infinity-more-than-infinity/ (Ostrovsky) like infinity of real
    numbers, like decimals, is larger than infinity of integers. Ovstrosky says 2^00 is bigger than the infinity of reals. so what might 2^00 look like as an object? Prhaps a laser beam, split into two, meeting a half silvered mirror _[ ]- following a
    square path, then recombining would have a planar rather than linear character. Infinities have aleph (or maybe beth) number designations like beth sub 0, beth sub 1 etc. I think these might go up to beth sub 4. So could an AI, or a person, find beth
    sub 7 or something? Then a physical instantiation of that would make many times more MWI universes than other things. That could be beneficial if you like more stuff, yet concerning to Dave Pearce because it would make a lot more humans prior to a
    unanimous vote among all sentiences that “being is great!” The thing is that after a unanimous vote that “life is great!” The AI might then ethically produce a beth sub 7 technology creating such a vastly huger amount of sentience than our world
    as to make our worlds troubles (prior to unanimous “great!”) infinitesimal even with the MWI compared to the amount of sentiences after unanimous “great!” So human existence might be a minuscule workshop of producing unanimous “great” prior
    to a technological expansion of the MWI.

hedonistic imperative: recreation drugs can be beneficial

improvement perspective: heighten social fluency and reduce the paranormal voices I hear. Less itching. Optimism and courage to do new things. There are two or three similar drugs I could try to reduce voices and have fun. Alternate different chemicals
    different weeks.

risks: week does not seem as much fun as weekends. Habituation.

different ways to take it; the russian drug way, the recreational drug way

The quick green schizophrenic jumped over the lazy fecund bored venusian waxy aardvark

although I read “Sixty zippers were quickly picked from the woven jute bag“

if nine won one, who won two?

if nine won one who won first?

I won eight won two.

If 7 8 9 and I one 8

Hun dread won one.

I 8 hun dread. Peace.

an elec tronic medical thing

electronic diagnosing socks

diagnosing doorknob

ebay posture improving girdle

June 12 laser tongue diagnostic

GSK: There is a mini spectrometer that you can aim at things to find out the chemicals in them. I think putting this in a phone has been published.

What if a laser pen like thing could be aimed at the tongue near toothbrushing time to do spectroscopy? Could it find any health opportunities like high cholesterol or trace amounts of mis-metabolites? Possibly.

If it is too much $ perhaps they could simply wave it at your moth when you go to the dentist.

I suppose one improved version of this could be part of an electric toothbrush with optical fiber bristles that got really near the tongue. "laser tongue diagnostic" is not at the

first page of a search engine.

Microwave that suggests healthy eating

GSK: Preventing disease with healthier eating. If a microwave suggested healthy foods you could eat (with a larger display). It might affect 1-5% of the meals prepared causing healthier eating, making some slight difference in cumulative healthy diet or
    introducing new dishes to make.

I do not really know what would be in a "mediterranean bowl", but "lentil soup" or some appealing way of saying "fiber surprise" could be the kinds of suggestions that appear on the display.

It would be suggested at the promotion that this was a way to start a healthy diet and stay reminded.

ok, so think of a person in a rowboat. They can jump to the right or left making waves, if they alternate sides when they jump do the waves overlap to prove propulsion, not to them, but to something at the wave node overlaps?

GSK II

preventing pill overdoses

What to do about pill overdoses?

Make the surface of the pills very slightly emetic (vomit inducing)

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)