• =?UTF-8?Q?half_bakery_advertisement_lands_on_=E2=80=9Cbetter_of_half?=

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 8 04:44:18 2022
    cars:

utilities:

Halfbakery: Cheap Nest (setback thermostat) comes with TV remote. User interface must be better than netflix. (possibly part of netflix)

rent

China

bottom 3% excludes borrowers. Might actually be people on ssi or the able with less

Wood snowflake antiperspirant

[edit, delete]

Spiky microcrystalline cellulose kills bacteria; put it in wet wipes and antiperspirants

(0)

[votefor,

against]

I just read that tiny spikes of stainless steel kill bacteria [link] I think microcrystalline cellulose that is like a koosh ball will have many tiny points that kill bacteria.

This could be used in consumer products, possibly antiperspirants to kill bacteria, thus reducing odor. Another possibility is to create a chemically harmless form of wet wipes with pointy cellulose to wipe things off with.

Originally I thought that wooden cutting boards killed bacteria with microslivers but could not find a reference. I did find a reference that this works on stainless steel, so might work with microcrystalline cellulose.

If it needs to be metal, perhaps some dispersion, similar to laundry blueing (Iron) could be cheap (like bluing) yet sufficiently pointy.

beanangel, Dec 31 2017

stainless steel pointiness kills bacteria https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171213095606.htm researchers have created a nanotextured surface that kills bacteria while not harming mammalian cells.

asthma powder inhaler with valve you blow into that bluetooths your phone giving a health record over time of your capacity and the improvement fem the medication; your doctor uses this to prescribe strength (like .5 1.0 2.)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)