• Ask Fred Meyer if they will candy coat my pills

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 7 23:39:27 2022
    Today at the Charleston Marine Life Center I saw a plurality of nice people, one of them sang, and they seemed to harmonize when they talked, it was sort of non optimal (at least to me) that I interrupted their harmonizing with a few words about an
    exhibit at kind of a different tone than their harmonizing conversation with each other, I think they will have many good conversations with each other anyway

I think perhaps I should go to sleep, get a girlfriend, enjoy a thrifty yet delicious pastry, and order some longevity drugs online. Of these four things I predict two or as many as three will occur during the next 49 hours. All four seem impossible, but
    perhaps with fortitude, fortune, the wind at my back, and like, some women, this could be possible, also Bob and I texted each other about going to a place that may have pastries that are thrifty. So I am kind of confused, I do not know, I do not know,
    also I only know a couple lyrics to "Polly wolly doodle all the day", whereas I have even enjoyed thinking of new lyrics to "the wheels on the bus go round and round".

This having a girlfriend thing sounds great, and I saw members of the harmonious group kissing, the young woman had just graduated from high school, her affectionate boyfriend was sweet and frank. There is more to it than that, but, but, how to write it?

Theanine is a very mild relaxing drug when I take 400-600 mg of it, I know, I know, why not screen a library of molecular variants, etc. I do not know what the molecule looks like, but if I did I could guess at where to put the halogen atom,

I looked up something online today, and viewed some memes and ate an avocado and a honey flavored peanut butter open faced sandwich, I also read the comic Monty by Jim Meddick.

It is 9:30 soon it will be 9:32 then it will be 9:40

I have a no deletion policy where if I set it down for 40 minutes some could read them, humans, that is people are welcome to read my notes

After reading that royal jelly causes mice not to itch I mixed 2 grams of royal jelly with a few milliliters of isopropynol, stirred it and waited a while then restirred it, the next day I decanted the fluid and dried it at 170°F to make little clear
    blobs that were kind of gooey, then I mixed it with something like 1-2 ml of moisturizing cream and then rubbed the material that would not come off the stirrer onto part of my arm that did not itch but had a slight rash, it did not itch and there is no
    perceptible effect yet

Is prenatal phosphatidylserine beneficial

The lines are green, the text is blue, there is also lots of white

If I had data on my phone I could find out what happens when I use speech recognition for several second several minutes even several hours it on but I don't know how to going to go

I have seen and eaten mulberries

I could have a big nap this afternoon

§

¿? ¿§?

′′°

Longevity technology

Are there any multicellular endoliths with 100k year lifespans or longer, screen endolith homogenates and electrophoresisized multicellular endolith chemicals on yeast

Do human epigenetics of the Gdf15 gene have numeric association with greater longevity, drugs that effect those epigenetics to produce greater longevity drugs could be multi generational

I read that fMRI can be used to map blood flow to brain region, I perceive it shows glucose activity, an article says,"highlighted blood flow to each brain region-a measure that indicates how hard the brain is working on the task" [going on] that
    suggests that a nootropic drug that makes neurons better at telling their vasculature to provide them with more circulatory flow like they are already somehow able to communicate to cause would be nootropic, or could be used to benefit emotional well
    being or be a pleasurable drug. I have not ever heard of people with high blood pressure having obvious cognitive or emotional benefits, and i perceive trained athletes with lower blood pressure than median to be at a full normal distribution range of
    mental ability, like Olympic runners, so, noting my perception of what fMRI measures and what the article says, the nootropic would be anything, originating at the actual neurons or even possibly circulatory system millimeter area, that causes the fMRI
    heightened activity, that from many many studies has been linked to particular brain functions to increase, whether it is "hair trigger" heightening of glucose or lactic avid uptake, or as the article seems to suggest, actual blood volume availability a
    drug or genetics that effects this could heighten g (like IQ), mental wellness, pleasure and happiness. They could do fMRI of different primates brains to find out which have the highest intensity fMRI, as well as find the 99the percentile of highest
    intensity fMRI (similar to contrast) and find out if the genetics of high intensity fMRI are mathematically linkable to anything beneficial, they could also look at persons at the 99th percentile of happiness (subjective well being) as well as the 99.9th
    percentile of cognitive ability to find out what their fMRI intensity and contrast range is, then they could find out if drugs that cause people to be at that range cause beneficial happiness and cognitive effects, there could even be a broader
    perspective, perhaps imitation wisdom pill that causes brain activation at different areas to be more similar to each other, so a high neocortex contrast, medium nucleus accumbens contrast person could find out if having both higher, or both median
    intensity caused new entire possible perspectives

like elevated heart rate with normal blood pressure

Have a fiverr person find some people more creative and optimistic and white than me, have them make suggestions on what I should do, include a mathematician

Things that fill children's lives with happiness

They could test new versions of see see o playmate to find out if new versions are funner, perhaps some reach up in the air (rave arms) would be beneficial

Well I find myself having nothing to do

NDGA is published as causing longer lifespan, the G is gauiretic acid, related to the amino acid gaunadine, the could look at the electric charge on gaunadine and find out if any other ND-A chemicals cause even greater longevity, there are only 24
    physiologically occuring amino acids so they could screen a library of all of them to find out if any of them cause greater longevity as well

Polypill is a pill that confers net benefit to a population, described as reducing heart disease and cancer, they could heighten the activity of polypill ingredients with things like halogenation, ethynylization,membrane transport moieties, and enteric
    coating, as well as longevity drugs these could combine to make the mg per dose 900-3000 times eentsier, that provides various benefits like making it 1/10 of a ¢ per dose or less as a pleasant tasting printed on paper drug, and the ability to put it in
    that size, shape, and flavor of pill most people find most palatable, if heightened palatability causes .03 times more people to take it then that is tens of millions globally

Make a new friend benches, I read that there are benches at public spaces that are labelled as encouraging conversation between strangers, I perceive from what I read that they are at least mildly effective, they could make a stroll around the park 4-7
    item personality test kind of like the myers Briggs that suggests which of four lengthy benches to sit on, with "you can sit on any bench" prominently displayed, the benches might seat introverts with ambiverts, myers Briggs N with myers Briggs N, and
    extroverts with myers Briggs J, and myers Briggs J with myers Briggs J it would be beneficial to use a camera to actually study which people from the psychometric actually got along the best, this could also be an impromptu lawn amusement as well as a
    kind of thing they have at a Rainbow Gathering

Sometimes I think: I Should Be Gooder, and then I think of something good to do and then do it, not all of the time just sometimes

I have not thought about Douglas B Verdery recently, my dad, he was an awesome wonderful person who went on many adventures he was beneficially interested in and knew a lot of science and technology, along with his work as a computer programmer he
    assisted a physicist, sailed on commercial boats, flew airplanes recreationally, played guitar, sent me to private school which I think went well, and liked to write, I think he studied physics and journalism at Reed College, he really appreciated some
    human potential potentiating classes he took called LifeSpring, I miss him

They could study things that cause children to play more, then compare them as adults, if there is a kind of telescope that can keep being in focus as distal lenses or mirrors are removed that could be at playgrounds and have parts removed as they wore
    out

Optical coatings or ultra high hardness alloys could be placed at mirrors at children's playgrounds that could withstand weather, sand, and cleaning, even rear silvered glass with chemical vapor deposition diamond could be functional

Longevity technology

C elegans and mouse longevity could be studied at supplementing them with the protein the Gdf15 gene makes, then they could make variants of these proteins to find out if any of them caused greater than the 44% mouse longevity heightening from
    overexpressing this gene, the new protein's gene could be tested in primates then, if both harmless and longevizing, made part of the human germline

I feel alert yet placid, poised for action with no action occurring to me, no words to write or thoughts to think, I am even yawning

Spin polarized phosphorescence with quantum linkage (entanglement) if it is possible to send a beam of photons through a beamsplitter to charge up two 72 hour or longer phosphorescent coatings and have observing the spin of just one of the phosphorescent
    coatings affect the spin state of the phosphorescence of the other coating, then the two coatings could be separated and placed at different parts of the earth or outer space and transmit data without transit time, the thing is though that at 72 hour
    phosphorescence you do not know when the paired photon will emit from its phosphor, 1 second or 72 hours, so if the phosphorescence of the molecules varies from a normal distribution of 300 phosphorescent atoms one million times a second, and you make a
    point of only observing up photons, then there would be a numerically quantifiable tropism towards up photons at the other phosphorescence that could accumulate to transmit data, this could be used to route optical data, transmit financial data instantly,
    and connect recreational internet users laglessly worldwide, another use would be to connect things like CPUs to memory or cache making ICs spread out over meters possible, providing cooling and possibly (possibly not) greater bandwidth

fMRI as well as positron emission tomography of women that get at the 99th percentile of sexual arousal when watching sex videos could be used to find areas of brain activation these women share, then neurotransmitter active drugs localized to these
    brain areas could be developed as a drug that causes secual arousal and likely better sexual experience

There is a brain map of where specific body parts sensation is mapped to when particular body parts are stimulated, they could make neurotransmitter drugs localized to the genital region of brain maps to make a drug that causes sex to be even more
    pleasurable

The brain map that has a brain area for each body part could be used to make neurotransmitter drugs that concentrate at the uterine brain map area getting rid of menstrual cramps, it is possible this could also be used to get rid of arthritis
    sensationMucoussilicoaminoacids I have read about mucoproteins they make things gooey, would using silicon based amino acids to make these cause slippery solids perhaps deliquescent that always stayed wet, what about halogenated mucoproteins would they
    be slipperier or make things slippery with fewer mg, could a person or computer compare the amino acid sequences of the slipperiest mucoproteins and make new ones that were even slipperier

I read that mice frequently get cancer could they breed two kinds of mice, one with lower prevalence of cancer than humans and another that almost always got cancer, then they could compare the different mice' genes gene protein products, and immune
    system sensitivities to find out if any gene therapy, protein drug, or immunization prevents cancer or cures it at the cancerous mice, then they could find which genes, proteins are similar at humans then find out if they are effective at preventing and
    curing human cancer

I read about a senolytic longevity drug that is also an anti cancer drug, could it be possible to measure a reduction of cancer at people given the senolytics drug periodically for longevity purposes, at humans an anti-breast cancer drug could be
    administered to just a few hundred age batched women from 19 and older to provide data on breast and other cancer prevention while also measuring longevity increases

I read that BCG TB vaccine causes 2.5 times less lung cancer, they could make a bunch of BCG variants and give them to mice to find out if any, or if revaccination mid life causes mice to get less of a variety of cancers, it is possible that if they test
    200 overlapping vaccines on 800 mice they will find a vaccine at the 99th percentile of effectiveness, these could then be tested on humans with the 7 most prevalent human cancers being prevented at mice being a basis for preferring the BCG variant, also,
    they could make BCG variants from completely different mycobacteria bacteria than mycoplasma bovis

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)