• BUY HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT CURRENCIES, WE ALSO PRODUCE P

From hugman supplies@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jul 22 12:07:03 2019
    BUY HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT CURRENCIES, WE ALSO PRODUCE PASSPORT,ID CARDS, VISA'S, DRIVER'S LICENSE,
    IELTS CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARDS, S.S.D CHEMICALS EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,.

Wickr ID: hugmankush
    Telegram ID: hugmankush
    Wechat ID: leewung
    Email: probillsemporium@gmail.com

Security features of our bank notes below :
    Intaglio printing
    Watermarks
    Security thread
    See-through register
    Special foil/special foil elements
    Iridescent stripe / shifting colors.

WHERE CAN YOU SPEND THE MONEY?
    MC DONALD'S , SHOPS , RESTAURANTS , SUPERMARKETS , PETROL SHOPS , GAME HALL , ATM, BANKS,SHOPPING MALLS , GAME AND
    ATTRACTION PARKS , ELECTRONIC SHOPS , TAXI , METRO AND TRAIN STATION , USED TO PAY BUS AND ANY TRANSPORTATION AND CAN BE
    USED FOR OTHER PERSONAL PURPOSE AND EVERYWHERE .......
    EUR - Euro
    USD - US Dollar
    GBP - British Pound
    AUD - Australian Dollar
    CAD - Canadian

Wickr ID: hugmankush
    Telegram ID: hugmankush
    Wechat ID: leewung
    Email: probillsemporium@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From obehi lanks@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jul 8 15:02:21 2022
    HOW ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD MAKE ME RICH AND FAMOUS. I am a member of the illuminati brotherhood, i want to give thanks to the Lord Lucifer, for what he has done for me, he changed my life, he bring joy and happiness to my life, i am living a good life
    today is because of the illuminati brotherhood, i have being try all my life to join the illuminati brotherhood, i was scammed some many times but i still did not give up, because when you give up in life, life will also give up on you, if you have been
    scammed so many times, my advise for you is not to give up, because the illuminati brotherhood is real, i joined the real illuminati paying just 300usd, to join the illuminati, i want you all to know today, , you don't pay money to join, my advice for
    you all is to make up your mind and join the illuminati brotherhood, when my initiation process was completed the benefits amount which was given to me is $1,000,000 to start a new life, this is the reason why i can not stop hailing the illuminati
    brotherhood, Are you a musician or a politician or a business person and you want to become rich in what you do if you are in any kind of problems or you in support in life, my advice to you is to join the illuminati brotherhood so that all your problems
    can be solve in life, to join the illuminati brotherhood you can contact Nathaniel Nelly on whatsapp, +1 (201) 293-7097 or Email him on illuminatinationwide2@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From joan funy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 23 05:15:14 2022
    Buy Cocaine Online | Buy Oxycodone Online | Buy Adderall Online | Buy Crystal Meths Online | Buy Pills Online | Buy Weed Online | Wickr ID:..Spidoplug

We supply good quality meds online without Prescription, All parcels are shipped discretely and tracking details are provided, We do have the following products in stock as seen below:

LSD, MDMA, Xanax, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Heroin, Oxycontin, Steroids, Valium, Shrooms, Marijuana, Roxicodone, Ketamine, Crystal Meths, Fentanyl/Carefentanil Powder and many more...

Contact Wickr ID:.....Spidoplug
    Text|What's App: +1 (929) 314-2728‬
    E-mail Us:.....donwinscort@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Jonah Confidence@21:1/5 to joan funy on Mon Apr 17 10:41:17 2023
    On Wednesday, 23 November 2022 at 14:15:15 UTC+1, joan funy wrote:
    Buy Cocaine Online | Buy Oxycodone Online | Buy Adderall Online | Buy Crystal Meths Online | Buy Pills Online | Buy Weed Online | Wickr ID:..Spidoplug

We supply good quality meds online without Prescription, All parcels are shipped discretely and tracking details are provided, We do have the following products in stock as seen below:

LSD, MDMA, Xanax, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Heroin, Oxycontin, Steroids, Valium, Shrooms, Marijuana, Roxicodone, Ketamine, Crystal Meths, Fentanyl/Carefentanil Powder and many more...

Contact Wickr ID:.....Spidoplug
    Text|What's App: +1 (929) 314-2728‬
    E-mail Us:.....donwinscort@gmail.com
    ATTENTION TO ALL, ILLUMINATI HAS BECOME WHAT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY USE TO MAKE MONEY INSTEAD OF HELPING THE POOR THEY NOW TAKE FROM THE POOR BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE WHO ARE WILLING TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE AWARE OF WHO THEY
    CONTACT BEFORE SENDING YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY BODY YOU MUST HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING SO MANY CONPLAIN FROM NEW MEMBERS I KNOW HOW I SUFFERED BEFORE JOINING THIS ORGANIZATION DONT GIVE UP AM HERE TO HELP THE POOR,THE TALENTED,THE
    BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN,TO REACH THEIR GOALS SO FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN KINDLY CONTACT ELDER CHIEF Dawson ON HIS WhatsApp NUMBER:+1 (251) 233‑9231 OR EMAIL HIM ON: Officialillumintibrotherhood@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05