• Enhancements in Sexual Pleasure and Technologies

From Lilya Gray@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 13 10:42:05 2023
    If non deleterious it is beneficial to make the genetics of the 99.999th percentile of highest semen ejaculate volume at age 40 among unmodified, untreated humns part of the germline genome of all people, that is humans, that is homo sapiens globally.

Why do some foods improve the perceived flavor of semen among women and girls? Production of those flavoring agents, if nondeleterious endogenously at the body is a beneficial germline modification to people’s, that is humans’ that is homo sapiens’
    germline. One technology is genetically engineering people, that is humans, that is homo sapiens to produce sweetness peptides at any genes expressed at the seminal vesicles where this would be non-deletrious. That is, exisiting seminal vesicle genes
    are (perhaps duplicated, perhaps just modified) to have the gene sequences that produce pure, and without -off- flavor, sweetness peptides.

Noting a woman on Quora says she likes sex harder faster and deeper as she nears orgasm, a way to make sex more Newtons-of percussive (harder), increse number of penile thrusts per minute (faster), and deeper (optimally penis able to percuss back wall of
    vagina, although I read anterior vagina has greater pleasure cpacity)

More genitally pleasurable Harder and faster sex : a technology that is an iontophoretic decal or sticker placed on the back, above the pelvic ganglion, or other area with genital nerve presence, The iontophoretic sticker makes GABA antagonists (
    decreases homeostatic decreaser of response), causes greater sexual nerve and recptor activity for greater pleasure; This is likely to address “faster thrusting” as well.

“harder and faster” component from a bodyside only stimulant that, via iontophoretic patch reaches genital nerves at the pelvic ganglion (one example would be a modification of moiety-decorated methamphetamine that only works on the body side of the
    blood brain barrier), There are many stimulants, among them both right and left chiralities, and these could be tested on marmosets or also bonobos to find the orally or nasally administered stimulant that causes the most hypersexuality at marmosets or
    also bonobos, notably the Hardest and fastest thrusts, and at females the largest amount of sexual solicitations of males and greatest distance of hip-motion, hip rolling, and lordosis. Screening a library of the entire phharmacopia of stimulants, with
    a moiety on them that keeps them from passing the blood brain barrier but permits reaching the pelvic ganglion is beneficial, and perhaps 40 different chemicals. More stimulants based on peptides and proteins are possible: Peptides or proteins that
    works as tail nestler on stimulant receptors of neurons could be a family of pleasurable stimulant peptides to screen for heightening quality of sex.

Is there a way to use stimulants that do not pass the blood brain barrier to enhance oral sex; from reading online, people on stimulants sometimes (to my perception) enjoy performing oral sex more because their tongues and mouths omit getting tired. Is
    there such a thing as cell penetrating peptides to the jaw muscles and tongue and sucking muscles? If there are cell penetrating peptides to the jaw muscles and oral sucking muscles and tongue then anti-GABA, anti-Opiate, heightened nerve stimulation
    peptides and proteins with CPP could concentrate at the tongue and jaw muscles, diffusing into nerves to cause absence of mouth tiredness, and they could quantitatively measure that these sex drugs caused greater duration of oral sex

sex component, “deeper”; software, or even just a nmemonic “first orgasm” from (activity), next orgasm from Deeper penetration position activity causes the woman of girl to be more fully aroused and already having sex for her second and
    subsequent orgasms so a known sex position switch to a deeper (or perhaps, anterior vagina high contact and percussion position) penile intromissive depth position such as the sex positions I see at articles online like “10 deep penetration sex
    positions”.

Also I read that around 2020AD women were more likely to have an orgasm if sexual positions varied (more than one position) per sexual activity; The inernet lists 5 or 10 specific deep penetration positions, so women that communicate they like “harder
    faster deeper” May benefit from sequential deep penetration positions among the 5 or 10 listed online. Previously described is how a smart speaker like alexa/cortana can make sex suggestions based on in-room video and audio and other sensor data on the
    people having sex; as a software app, some people like having sex with music in the background, and the between song interval could come with a sexual suggestion from the smart speaker. At the previous notes the technology of using a multithousand phrase
    sexual prompting vocabulary at the samrt speaker, and using crowdsourced measured effectiveness 9the computer detects more sexual pleasure, repeated sex episodes, more ograsms and more intense orgasms, uploads the data to the cloud to processs it, and
    then finds which smart speaker phrases causes the greatest sexual pleasure and satisfaction, possibly for people of certain estimated personality types (computer scans their internet presence to come up with big five of better personality approximation,
    or “sex personality” metric; That way when a sexual activity couple, group, or even solitary person uses the smart speaker the verbal prompts are tailored for them.

Also, there is the possibility of co-development of authentic sexual talk with the smart speaker processing it, If a person says, “go deeper”, and the speaker then speaks prompts over the next minutes and hour(s) that cause that to occur. With a
    smart speaker assisting with prompts it is possible that people will vocalize slightly new things during sex that are not only authentic, spontaneous, and sexy to hear, awesome if they are partner communication requests, but also with the possibility of
    being socially different than requests, “Do that! Do that!” and the computer can tell what the person is doing, to prompt more of it at subsequent sequal episodes, or again at the same sexual episode, and amplify the thing the exclaimer likes.

The sex technologies of “harder faster deeper” and as she likes ejaculate on and in her body, are suggested from reading a person at Quora’s communication of her sexual thoguhts and behaviors.

The smart speaker could aslo just as easily prompt actions at people who favored Cuddling, kissing, secular tantric sex, massage, oral sex, as well as a variety of other things.

Sex toy: Battery intensive, or plug in butt pillow for sex; many online sites suggest putting a pillow under the woman or girls hips to get even more pleasurable angles; an oscillating tilt pillow could plug in or work on batteries to provide not only
    more pleaurable angle tilt, but variation in the tilt angle; actual people would utilize it an refine it so that it works well.

This sex toy might work at different distances of water irrigation: sound at same frequency as Magic wand vibrators transmistted through water at shower head, faucet attachment, or jacuzzi jet; at less than 10 cm I think this is likely to work; the water
    is a transmission medium for the virbation, and of course this is different than minipressure pulses of water; this is a sext toy that women and girls that enjoy masturbating with water (faucets, showerheads, jacuzzis) could like.

A really fun sex drug might be getting 300 98th percentile or higher “light triad” psychometric test persons, and having them also take a sexual behavior, preference, and tropism psychometric test. Out of say 20-40 sexual tropisms, the 11 most shred
    amongst 98th percentile light triad persons could be made into sex drugs. Let’s say 98th percentile of light triad persons list “voyeurism” in their top 11 sexual interests; to make a drug that could, possibly increase the amount of interest and
    spontaneous, measurable activity at that sexual behavior;
    find dissimilar monozygotic twins at that sexual tropism, When doing psychometrics of monozygotic twins it is possible one measures higher at intelligence (g), and emotional fluency; the sexual tropisms of the higher scoring monozygotic twin are the
    basis for finding an epigenetic drug based on monozygot twin epigenetic diffrences; basically one twin indifferent and one (higher intelligence, higher light triad score) twin avid; note epigenetic diffrences at brain and nervous system genes and other
    genes (malnocortin 4 receptor is a sex frequency effecting physiological structure) then, at (2020 thing) employed, college graduate volunteers, Install a subset of the epigenetic differences between the twins. measure sexual interest changes. So if
    98th percentile light triad persons have voyeurism as their #6 sexual tropism, 99th percentile of one twin that score high on “I like voyeurism” and the other is median or below 50%; copy and test the epigenetics using peptide or zinc finger drugs.
    Of the 40 mostfrequent sexual tropisms at 98th percentile light trid persons perhaps half will have an easy tofind genetic component, and with the drug research on twins acomplished, those 20 things can be amplified with coluntary use epigenetic drugs,
    also “even Moreso” epigenetic drugs.
    Further example: Liking sexy talk; doing sexy talk, “do that!”, could be linked to epigenetics of
    melanocortin 3 and 4 epigenetics combined with
    Really beneficial epigenetic drugs thatcause a tropism towards the sexual tropisms of 98th percentile light triad people would be that part of a list of 20-40 tropisms/erotic draws that are simultaneously shared by Men and women together; A plurality of
    people, or parteners, or meembers of agroup could teake the epigenetic sex tropism drugs so that they voluntarily liked the same kinds of things (even more than they already do), causing better mutual appreciation during sex, and fostering shared
    interests (“check out this great erotic video of Using a wand vibrator simultaneous with Penis-in-vagina”); Emphasizing the sexual tropisms of more intelligent (g like IQ) twin light traid persons as the epigenetic drugs likely effect the CNS, and if
    there are spillover effects they are more likley to be Light triad behavior and feeling (light triad is also happier I think) and intelligence (like g) unintended effects from the primary sexual effect. Also, noting an actual epigenetic sexuality
    technology product, an epigenetics modifying peptide, zinc finger, or perhaps extract and electrophoretic concentrate of a natural nonsynthetic material like an herb or fungi, pill, or even nasal spray, There is the opportunity to use one’s own
    reference epigenome map to just have a peptide printer make the “revert to original pretreatment epigenome” pill. So if I date a woman who is into (sexually mentally enhanced by) lingerie, and I take a pill that makes me appreciate lingerie, after
    the woman and I part ways I would be likely to use a “restore epigenome” pill as I think people benfit from nudism and going nude.

(2020 methylation maps are standard to produce; cheek swab 73% similar to other tissues, perhaps nerves; At my notes I describe an acetylation mapping technology, so If I can think of something, an actual biomedical technologist or engineer or researcher
    can too)

This brings up a new area of convenience and value; of 100,000 open reang frame genes, which are eigenetically easiest to modify in isolation, and easiest to reset to original form if the person wnts to reverse an epigenetic change procedure (from a pill
    or nasal spray); If there is a Harmlessly reaches the most tissues epigenetic technology, better than CPP and nanosomes, among that group of genes, which have epigeneitcs worth modifying? CNS enhancement, longevity, wellness, Then there is also this
    thing of what epigenetic effect modifies and changes back super easily that confers benefit? One approach is finding a library of solitary genes that can be changed, not only with peptide or zinc finger drugs, but with electrophoretic products of herb
    and fungi (and perhasp things like marine and arcahebacteria) extracts; a short list of 10,000 herbal change genes (epigenes) could make voluntary beneficial epigenetic modification even more popular. Not a plant, but royal Jelly is a HDAC, so, is it
    possible to develop, even genetically engineer, different strains of bees, to make different HDACs, even though the bees weregenetically modified, would their Royal jelly be considered a natural product? A blunt approach is to find methylating and
    demethyating, and aceytlating and deacetylating plants, do tissue culture of trillions of plant cytes; expose them to radiation like UV (etc); then have fluorescent antibody to (epigenetic) peptide and flow cytometry find all the plant tissue culture
    cytes tat are making a new (not necesssarily useful) epigenetic programming peptide. Using plant tissue culture, entire plants can be grown from the sicgle cells, and they are still natural plants, just mass screened mutants. This is one way to make
    gloabally anyone can grow-it herbal longevity epigenetics drugs, as well as other epigenetic drugs.

At previous notes I describe how to get a cell that produces almost the right peptide to be bred and winnowed to produce the preferred peptide (I think it was epithalon from yeast through sequential added single amino acid mutants breeding); this same
    approach could be used with high throughput cell cytometry on plants or fungi to make epigenetically beneficial drugs. A person reversing an epigenetic drug back to their original mapped epigenome might be willing to use a non natural source of an
    epigenetic modifying drug.

see which top 24, if any, have genetic component, twins, even moreso epigenetics; can always take the “return to original epigenetics pill” So if anyone literally wants to be nice about sex, it may be possible for them to be nice about sex; germline
    engineering opportunity I would engineer my children to have the top 11 98th percentile white triad sexual interests or also tropisms

sex toy tribadism doily, vibrating corn silk; maintains actual genital genital contact

Note: nestling proteins and peptides are described at my notes and I think are published; at a G coupled protein receptor (GCPR), rather than make a thing that docks with the “fingers” of the receptor, a protein or peptide nestles into and effects
    the shape of the GCPRs entire conformation, making the “fingers”, the actual receptive part, more receptive to endogenous chemicals, or less receptive. Other uses for tail nestling peptides and proteins are as nootropics (phenylpiracetam receptor
    opens to endogenous chemicals), and as longevity drugs, deprenyl receptor opening to endogenous chemicals, metformin receptor, Hibernation chemical receptors, anti-ischemia receptors. An example of an antiischemia receptor is the way opaite peptides
    reduce harm from ischemia, those peptides may be activating opiate receptors, and the receptors can also be adddressed with tail nestling proteins or peptides.

and has a harmles level of stimulatory glutamate receptor activating drugs; developing this with a matrix of 4 drugs at the exterior-of back pelvic ganglion iontophoretic patch; could have 11 levels of iontophoretic drug migration, so 44 (or 172) people
    to test it on, at 8 separate days of sexual activity. for each of the 4 iontophoretic drugs separately and in combination. At the actual technology product the iotophoresis patch could have 6 month surgical glue, just leave it on, genitals tend to be
    particularly sexually pleasurable and stimulable all six months

Internet of Things version, vibrator or phone or alexa/cortana smart speaker turns on iontophoretic patch, making it so chemicals omit being at the pelvic ganglion continuously, (avoiding passivation effects) just during foreplay and sex, or, noting
    benefits to partne relationships at sex, automatically turned on in morning or evenings, which prompts seuxal behavior. Also remains on after sex to reduce refractory period and measurably cause a larger number of voluntary separate sequential
    intromissive, or at lesbians, vaginal contact, sexual occurences.

engineering, chemistry, computer ic, computer fab, longevity, longevity technology, treon, treon verdery, physics, lasers, laser, emiconductor, dimension, math, IT, IL, pattern resonance, time travel, chronotechnology, circile, eric the circle, cartoon,
    healthspan, youthspan, cpi, manufacturing, fiscal, money, software, petroleum, archive at deviantart com user treonsebastia

All technologies, ideas, and inventions of Treon Sebastian Verdery are public domain at JUly 8,2023AD and previously, as well as after that date

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)