• Instant Nap Technology for Back Pain

From Julia Amara@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 12 15:07:44 2023
    I noticed once when my back hurt that if I went to sleep it was likely to feel much better and be cured the next day on waking up. So, could they isolate that “it (back pain) fixes itself while alseep” to some brain sleep stage or pattern (EEG, REM,
    etc) then make a harmless nonhabituating Instant nap technology that lasts 3-7 minutes to create a restorative mini-nap that gets rid of back pain. Some possibilitities that come to mind are
    Nanosomal instant sleep ambien nasal spray+REM inducer, or perhaps Slow-wave sleep (delta sleep peptide) peptide + “3 minute knockout from asthma whiffer”. The idea is that you get instant sleep, of the particular kind that causes recovery from back
    pain if there were an entire nap.

It might be too weak an effect, but playing back EEGs causes the brain to synchronize around they played-back waveforms; an EEG head playback circlet plus an instant nap chemical could do that.

Another possibility might be TMS (transcranial magnetic stimulation) that does either instant nap/nod off plus an optimal to back recovery sleep mimetic peptide.

If there is a messenger RNA profile of narcolepsy then that could be made into an RNA drug that causes instant sleep, again with the purpose of an instant micronap solving lower back pain just like a real nap.

The TMS focalization that causes P-zombie effects thing I saw published. could be another thing to switch on for 20-40 seconds to see if a P-zombie nap cures lower back pain, particulalrly, as like the other technologies, when combined with an EEG drug,
    or perhaps better, a drug that causes the EEG-like waves of a normal well back/spine. sort of like an electrospinalogram.

Botox may be effective against small back pain, the internet says, “Botulinum toxin A has been tried as a treatment for chronic low back pain . Although this practice is experimental and not well tested, it has shown promise. For example, in one small
    study of 31 people with chronic low back pain, botulinum A injection was compared to saline injection into painful back muscles. Pain relief was reported by most people as lasting 3 to 4 months.” That brings up the possibility of an ultraffordable
    topical cofocalized laser activated version of botox for back pain. The person applies the drug delivery (nanosomal, DMSOish, many others) topical botox, which is then only activated with light at tissue depth from a light emitting patch. As a
    technology the person with back pain would just get the ointment and photoactivating LED patch as a product at the grocery store. The botox could be photoactivated with a wide variety of published technologies, and a porphyrin moiety attached to the
    botox protein is just one of many numerous possible technological approaches.

The internet says there is a working topically applied specific area muscle pain ointment, I do not know how this works, but that localization through ointment rub-in location suggests that a lower back or other back areas topically migratory and
    effective photoactivated botox could also be effective. This could be a very affordable solution to back pain. The actual picograms of botulism toxin per dose is very affordable, and the $1 store has a 4 LED elastic toy wearable product. On alibaba
    that is likely 5-9 cents for the light emitting elastic wearable, and 1 cent or less for the photoctivateable (porphyrin) botox

I thought it could be beneficial to think of treatments, cures, and preventatives for heart disease, includinging atherosclerosis and heart attacks.

engineering, chemistry, computer ic, computer fab, longevity, longevity technology, treon, treon verdery, physics, lasers, laser, emiconductor, dimension, math, IT, IL, pattern resonance, time travel, chronotechnology, circile, eric the circle, cartoon,
    healthspan, youthspan, cpi, manufacturing, fiscal, money, software, petroleum, archive at deviantart com user treonsebastia

All technologies, ideas, and inventions of Treon Sebastian Verdery are public domain at JUly 8,2023AD and previously, as well as after that date

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)