• Craigslist Activity Partner

From Julia Amara@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 12 15:04:25 2023
    Craigslist activity partner: let’s hang out! I’m unconcenred about your covid-19 tatus but am happy to use one of the free testing options so you can verfiy I’m harmless.

Reading about automated and human in-the-loop helpdesk automation software, I read “Many calls to the IT help desk originate from users who just want to know what directory to save work in and which printer is the closest to them” There are software
    based solutions which might well be better, but the cheapest (11/2020) GPS chip on alibaba is 20 cents, so printers, such as office printers could simply have a 9 cent version of that chip producing True 3D location that people could seek out when
    choosing a printer.

What to call a file and where to store it: with the cloud, parallel storage, or the impression of that, of one identical file at 20-100 differently labelled directories makes it so the computer can store a new file in a location that would make most
    sense for a computer to store a new file in like “documents” for a Microsoft office document; As a sloppy, untutored, or heavily rewarded human I might save it to the desktop; with cloud computing, or even just version synchronization off-net and HDD,
    clicking “save” which then alerts people to the fact that their document has been saved three or more ways: to the desktop, at the documents file folder, and as a long-abstract-length titled file, reminiscent of a search engine search result, called
    a Bing it up at Microsoft environments. So you click save, or it autosaves these three versions, at least 1-3 of them will be be mentally easy to find and remember, or importantly, spot, with human recognition memory.

engineering, chemistry, computer ic, computer fab, longevity, longevity technology, treon, treon verdery, physics, lasers, laser, emiconductor, dimension, math, IT, IL, pattern resonance, time travel, chronotechnology, circile, eric the circle, cartoon,
    healthspan, youthspan, cpi, manufacturing, fiscal, money, software, petroleum, archive at deviantart com user treonsebastia

All technologies, ideas, and inventions of Treon Sebastian Verdery are public domain at JUly 8,2023AD and previously, as well as after that date

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)