From Julia Amara@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 12 09:03:45 2023
    It is very ignorant of of me, but I saw a thing where Bell’s inequality could be expressed with three polarizers, I am reminded of how water surfaces polarize light and a person could make a pleasant water feature (undulating or laminar) with mirors
    in the right places so that the Bell’s inequality polarization overlap environment is continuously updated and refreshed, perhaps with enough of these to look at, and a sufficient number of physics enthusiasts looking at them a person will think of
    something new to say about about Bell’s inequality

Its Novemember 2020, and some people are getting nasal swab tests

eugenol or lidocaine, nanosomal with piezoelectric element driven penetration of the anesthetic; alibaba .1c to 1c piezoelement and half cent battery make this affordable.

snort microspheres, they puff up in the nose, and diffuse an enjoyable flavor (sucralose) simultaneous with absorbing a sample of fluid. Then do single nostril nose blow to gather sample, if snortatant colorant has made saliva colored then expectorate
    in tube as a replacement for a nose swab.

does the: gentle q tip in the ear pleasant sensation have anything comparable to the least-pressure but sufficient to gather a nasal swab sample?, that is, is there a nasal swab experieinece of extreme gentleness and vary narrow pressure range that
    actually feels good to neutral? Completely unknown to me.

Craigslist activity partner: let’s hang out! I’m unconcenred about your covid-19 tatus but am happy to use one of the free testing options so you can verfiy I’m harmless.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)