• World Egg Bank (1)

From Kay Lie@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 27 08:48:48 2023
    Email, March 2018:

I was an egg donor in Arizona between August 2002 through 2004, with multiple cycles. The matching agency was X and Y Consulting. Multiple attempts were made to notify X and Y Consulting that I developed a Life Threatening medical condition. They were
    unresponsive. Doctors in Chandler, Phoenix and Tucson were notified. Upon learning X and Y Consulting changed their name to World Egg Bank, they were notified of my medical condition. They did not make a positive identification or ask for a diagnosis. As
    of today, a known recipient family has not been notified of my medical condition via her doctor or matching agency. I notified her myself. I will be DNA testing

engineering, chemistry, computer ic, computer fab, longevity, longevity technology, treon, treon verdery, physics, lasers, laser, emiconductor, dimension, math, IT, IL, pattern resonance, time travel, chronotechnology, circile, eric the circle, cartoon,
    healthspan, youthspan, cpi, manufacturing, fiscal, money, software, petroleum, archive at deviantart com user treonsebastia

All technologies, ideas, and inventions of Treon Sebastian Verdery are public domain at JUly 8,2023AD and previously, as well as after that date

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Maria da los@21:1/5 to Kay Lie on Mon Jul 31 18:49:34 2023
    On Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 8:48:50 AM UTC-7, Kay Lie wrote:
    Email, March 2018:

I was an egg donor in Arizona between August 2002 through 2004, with multiple cycles. The matching agency was X and Y Consulting. Multiple attempts were made to notify X and Y Consulting that I developed a Life Threatening medical condition. They were
    unresponsive. Doctors in Chandler, Phoenix and Tucson were notified. Upon learning X and Y Consulting changed their name to World Egg Bank, they were notified of my medical condition. They did not make a positive identification or ask for a diagnosis. As
    of today, a known recipient family has not been notified of my medical condition via her doctor or matching agency. I notified her myself. I will be DNA testing

engineering, chemistry, computer ic, computer fab, longevity, longevity technology, treon, treon verdery, physics, lasers, laser, emiconductor, dimension, math, IT, IL, pattern resonance, time travel, chronotechnology, circile, eric the circle, cartoon,
    healthspan, youthspan, cpi, manufacturing, fiscal, money, software, petroleum, archive at deviantart com user treonsebastia

All technologies, ideas, and inventions of Treon Sebastian Verdery are public domain at JUly 8,2023AD and previously, as well as after that date
    Are you a businessman or woman, politician, musician, student, athlete, footballer, fashion designer, doctor, nurse, administrative personnel, politician, engineer, model a hacker or you need a loan to start either a small or large scale business, a
    farmer, a business contractor or real estate agent.
    Do you wish to be rich, successful, famous and powerful in life, do you wish to live an adventurous life of abundance, do you seek knowledge beyond human understanding?
    Here is a life changing opportunity just for you, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and see your dreams becomes reality.
    Do not waste this opportunity.
    We are our brothers keepers.And your monthly salary will be $2,000,000 and your weekly payment will be $70,000.Contact our general agent on whatsapp via: +12133405962 or Email: greatilluminatibrotherhoodo@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)