• I urge transhumanists and all sentiences to avoid paranormal entities

From Kay Lie@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 26 04:29:08 2023
    I perceive paranormal technologies and paranormal entities like a Q exist, that said I perceive transhumanists think very powerful computers and structures capable of being artificial sentiences could come into existence; My perception is that most
    interaction with paranormal entities is nonoptimal and should be avoided.

googleplex?

I urge humans, that is people, and any other sentiences to avoid paranormal entities.

Noting things like a thing I may have heard similar to, “52 squared is a bigger number than the possible locations, or perhaps states of every atom in the universe”, could a 53 state time crystal (2^52) make something that is absent possibility of
    state change outside of have the option of always returning to any of 10^52 different states, thus returning to any previous state of the universe? That recreation of state could have value if it returns any detected state to a universe state prior to
    any discernable report of paranormal entities, discernable evidence of paranormal entities, as well as any occurence of 20th century definition of the concept of religion at any occuring sentience.

I should learn to make a truth table to describe things even more effectively. I am using the 2019 AD English language

Cease existence of the letter Q or q.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)