• Skybuck's Super PC 2023, Question about CPU power and CPU pins and BIOS

From Skybuck Flying@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 8 11:39:11 2023
    For now I have three questions (for Skybuck's Super PC 2023 build):

1. The CPU power, on the motherboard there are two headers/ports, two 2x8 power slots. Must both be connected with power cables ? The manual doesn't really say. Is there such a thing as delivering too much power to the CPU ?! ;)

2. The CPU pins ? I thought the pins were on the motherboard socket, but I did not see them. Since I have not unpacked the processor yet, maybe the typical golden pins are on the CPU itself ? and I am confused with threadripper ?

3. The BIOS flashback feature of the motherboard does it need RAM chips mounted to operate/work ? (It's supposed to be able to work without a CPU, but what about RAM chips, besides from power, does it need anything else ? Also a more detailed question
    perhaps, which power cables must be connected to operate BIOS flashback successfull ?

(Later I will augment this post with links to videos inspecting/pondering question 1 and question 2, question 3 will be a bit more complex and will require a second computer, usb stick, some kind of fat system and a bios file renamed to something
    peculiar/particular ;)

Bye for now,
    Skybuck.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)