• =?UTF-8?Q?_Read_full_story_Crypto_lending_platform_Celsius_pau?= =?UTF-

    From a a@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 02:55:29 2022
    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a

    US
    Europe
    Asia
    FX
    Rates
    Futures
    Crypto
    Range
    Dropdown Markets
    Bitcoin USD 23,912 -3,471 -12.68%
    Ethereum USD 1,221.20 -256.77 -17.37%
    XRP USD 0.3096 -0.0443 -12.51%
    Bitcoin Cash USD 129.91 -22.91 -14.99%
    Litecoin USD 42.2300 -7.8100 -15.61%
    Monero USD 138.48 -24.32 -14.94%

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Doe@21:1/5 to a a on Mon Jun 13 13:15:25 2022
    XPost: free.spam

    Off topic troll...

    --
    a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:2552:b0:67b:32e2:2400 with SMTP id s18-20020a05620a255200b0067b32e22400mr36986578qko.768.1655114129816;
    Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a81:1251:0:b0:313:789c:871d with SMTP id
    78-20020a811251000000b00313789c871dmr27967524yws.52.1655114129662; Mon, 13
    Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: not-for-mail
    Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
    Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=46.134.152.125; posting-account=XS5sXwoAAABKU0kHcsk_nashWaidAu0Q
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 46.134.152.125
    User-Agent: G2/1.0
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Message-ID: <855336f1-1f7c-46bc-b442-388fd68a8d79n@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?_Read_full_story_Crypto_lending_platform_Celsius_pau?=
    =?UTF-8?Q?ses_withdrawals=2C_transfers_amid_=E2=80=98extreme_market_conditions?=
    =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99?=
    From: a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
    Injection-Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 09:55:29 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    X-Received-Bytes: 1847

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a

    US
    Europe
    Asia
    FX
    Rates
    Futures
    Crypto
    Range
    Dropdown Markets
    Bitcoin USD 23,912 -3,471 -12.68%
    Ethereum USD 1,221.20 -256.77 -17.37%
    XRP USD 0.3096 -0.0443 -12.51%
    Bitcoin Cash USD 129.91 -22.91 -14.99%
    Litecoin USD 42.2300 -7.8100 -15.61%
    Monero USD 138.48 -24.32 -14.94%

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Edward Hernandez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 14:04:29 2022
    XPost: free.spam

    In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me> (http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
    12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

    Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
    NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

    Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to
    USENET (**) has been 58.6% of its posts contributing "nothing except
    insults" to USENET.

    ** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
    least 1720 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
    835 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

    The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

    The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

    And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

    The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
    breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
    CLUELESS...

    And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
    Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:15:25 GMT in message-id <NLGpK.177820$heq1.2587@usenetxs.com>).

    NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

    This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
    readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
    the rules it uses to troll other posters.

    XJqVv1UEk6KX

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From a a@21:1/5 to Edward Hernandez on Mon Jun 13 07:12:15 2022
    On Monday, 13 June 2022 at 16:04:37 UTC+2, Edward Hernandez wrote:
    In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me> (http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022 12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Doe stated:

    Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

    Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe's post ratio to USENET (**) has been 58.6% of its posts contributing "nothing except
    insults" to USENET.

    ** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Doe has posted at
    least 1720 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
    835 have been John Doe "troll format" postings.

    The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

    The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

    And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

    The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
    breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
    CLUELESS...

    And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
    Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:15:25 GMT in message-id <NLGpK.177820$heq1...@usenetxs.com>).

    NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

    This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
    readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
    the rules it uses to troll other posters.

    XJqVv1UEk6KX
    -- US
    Europe
    Asia
    FX
    Rates
    Futures
    Crypto
    Range
    Dropdown Markets
    Bitcoin USD 23,434 -3,949 -14.42%
    Ethereum USD 1,218.77 -259.20 -17.54%
    XRP USD 0.3122 -0.0416 -11.77%
    Bitcoin Cash USD 129.90 -22.92 -15.00%
    Litecoin USD 42.5000 -7.5400 -15.07%
    Monero USD 141.54 -21.26 -13.06%
    12am8am4pm120140160180

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Doe@21:1/5 to John Doe on Mon Jun 13 14:15:20 2022
    XPost: free.spam

    Eddie, the Astraweb porn-sucking retarded forger is flagging every off-topic post with idiotic spam.

    Eddie has never posted anything NORMAL except when it got a spanking...

    https://groups.google.com/g/sci.electronics.repair/c/MesPLcGU4BE

    See also...
    John Doe <always.look_message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
    Peter Weiner <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
    Edward H. <dtgamer99_gmail.com>
    Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99_gmail.com>

    Eddie is an example for all newbies. Don't get spanked!

    Spanked Eddie...

    --
    John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

    Path: eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!news.uzoreto.com!feeder.usenetexpress.com!tr2.eu1.usenetexpress.com!81.171.65.13.MISMATCH!peer01.ams4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!fx11.ams4.POSTED!not-for-mail
    From: John Doe <always.look@message.header>
    Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design,free.spam
    Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?_Read_full_story_Crypto_lending_platform_Celsius_pau?= Followup-To: alt.test.group
    References: <855336f1-1f7c-46bc-b442-388fd68a8d79n@googlegroups.com> Injection-Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 09:15:24 -0000 (UTC)
    Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="aefae07b417003b570527823e77a9930"; logging-data="29200"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18QBXYPJWay5G0R7zD10mjY5gUD5xOvt6I="
    User-Agent: Xnews/2006.08.05
    Lines: 53
    Message-ID: <NLGpK.177820$heq1.2587@usenetxs.com>
    X-Complaints-To: https://www.astraweb.com/aup
    NNTP-Posting-Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:15:25 UTC
    Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 13:15:25 GMT
    X-Received-Bytes: 2688
    Xref: reader02.eternal-september.org sci.electronics.design:671445 free.spam:18758

    Off topic troll...

    --
    a a <manta103g@gmail.com> wrote:

    X-Received: by 2002:a05:620a:2552:b0:67b:32e2:2400 with SMTP id s18-20020a05620a255200b0067b32e22400mr36986578qko.768.1655114129816;
    Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
    X-Received: by 2002:a81:1251:0:b0:313:789c:871d with SMTP id
    78-20020a811251000000b00313789c871dmr27967524yws.52.1655114129662; Mon, 13 >> Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
    Path: not-for-mail
    Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
    Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
    Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=46.134.152.125; posting-account=XS5sXwoAAABKU0kHcsk_nashWaidAu0Q
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 46.134.152.125
    User-Agent: G2/1.0
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Message-ID: <855336f1-1f7c-46bc-b442-388fd68a8d79n@googlegroups.com>
    Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?_Read_full_story_Crypto_lending_platform_Celsius_pau?=
    =?UTF-8?Q?ses_withdrawals=2C_transfers_amid_=E2=80=98extreme_market_conditions?=
    =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=99?=
    From: a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
    Injection-Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 09:55:29 +0000
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
    X-Received-Bytes: 1847

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a

    US
    Europe
    Asia
    FX
    Rates
    Futures
    Crypto
    Range
    Dropdown Markets
    Bitcoin USD 23,912 -3,471 -12.68%
    Ethereum USD 1,221.20 -256.77 -17.37%
    XRP USD 0.3096 -0.0443 -12.51%
    Bitcoin Cash USD 129.91 -22.91 -14.99%
    Litecoin USD 42.2300 -7.8100 -15.61%
    Monero USD 138.48 -24.32 -14.94%




    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 07:25:59 2022
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a


    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a
    dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:

    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.




    --

    Anybody can count to one.

    - Robert Widlar

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From a a@21:1/5 to jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com on Mon Jun 13 07:33:09 2022
    On Monday, 13 June 2022 at 16:26:11 UTC+2, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <mant...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a

    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a
    dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:

    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.




    --

    Anybody can count to one.

    - Robert Widlar
    US
    Europe
    Asia
    FX
    Rates
    Futures
    Crypto
    Range
    Dropdown Markets
    Bitcoin USD 23,372 -4,011 -14.65%
    Ethereum USD 1,220.55 -257.42 -17.42%
    XRP USD 0.3117 -0.0421 -11.91%
    Bitcoin Cash USD 129.42 -23.40 -15.31%
    Litecoin USD 42.4900 -7.5500 -15.09%
    Monero USD 140.60 -22.20 -13.64%
    12am8am4pm40455055

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Edward Hernandez@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 14:23:11 2022
    XPost: free.spam

    In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3@dont-email.me> (http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
    12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) John Dope stated:

    Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
    NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

    Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope's post ratio
    to USENET (**) has been 58.8% of its posts contributing "nothing except insults" to USENET.

    ** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) John Dope has posted at
    least 1728 articles to USENET. Of which 173 have been pure insults and
    843 have been John Dope "troll format" postings.

    The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$4@dont-email.me>:

    The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

    And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$1@dont-email.me>:

    The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
    breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
    CLUELESS...

    And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on
    Mon, 13 Jun 2022 14:15:20 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <t87gpo$45l$3@dont-email.me>).

    NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

    This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
    readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
    the rules it uses to troll other posters.

    uiWln8ohzlYd

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 08:02:10 2022
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:33:09 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    On Monday, 13 June 2022 at 16:26:11 UTC+2, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <mant...@gmail.com>
    wrote:
    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a

    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a
    dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:

    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.




    --

    Anybody can count to one.

    - Robert Widlar
    US
    Europe
    Asia
    FX
    Rates
    Futures
    Crypto
    Range
    Dropdown Markets
    Bitcoin USD 23,372 -4,011 -14.65%
    Ethereum USD 1,220.55 -257.42 -17.42%
    XRP USD 0.3117 -0.0421 -11.91%
    Bitcoin Cash USD 129.42 -23.40 -15.31%
    Litecoin USD 42.4900 -7.5500 -15.09%
    Monero USD 140.60 -22.20 -13.64%
    12am8am4pm40455055

    Are you a day trader, constantly looking at noisy markets? I know
    people whose lives were basically ruined by day trading. There are
    many defects in human reasoning, one being the feeling that one could
    have predicted past random events, therefore one can predict future
    random events. People feel when they should think.

    Of course, the markets are stacked against you.



    --

    Anybody can count to one.

    - Robert Widlar

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Joe Gwinn@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 11:08:12 2022
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:25:59 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
    wrote:

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a


    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a
    dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:

    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.

    Yes. Not marked is 24 February 2022, when Russia invaded Ukraine.
    Inflation actual stopped rising so fast. But it will no doubt resume.
    So much for the claim that Putin caused the inflation.

    Joe Gwinn

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 08:55:22 2022
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:08:12 -0400, Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:25:59 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
    wrote:

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a


    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a
    dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:
    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.

    Yes. Not marked is 24 February 2022, when Russia invaded Ukraine.
    Inflation actual stopped rising so fast. But it will no doubt resume.
    So much for the claim that Putin caused the inflation.

    Joe Gwinn

    I wonder how Russia will do with limited access to technology. They
    don't have a lot of domestic tech, things like ICs and jet engines.
    Their per-capita GDP was already 3rd-world.

    https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/imports



    --

    Anybody can count to one.

    - Robert Widlar

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From a a@21:1/5 to Joe Gwinn on Mon Jun 13 08:49:42 2022
    On Monday, 13 June 2022 at 17:08:25 UTC+2, Joe Gwinn wrote:
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:25:59 -0700, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com
    wrote:
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <mant...@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a


    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a
    dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:

    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.
    Yes. Not marked is 24 February 2022, when Russia invaded Ukraine.
    Inflation actual stopped rising so fast. But it will no doubt resume.
    So much for the claim that Putin caused the inflation.

    Joe Gwinn
    Dow down 634 points on losses for shares of Boeing, Salesforce Inc.
    Published: June 13, 2022 at 11:46 a.m. ET
    By MarketWatch Automation
    comments

    Referenced Symbols

    BA
    -8.00%
    CRM
    -5.98%
    DJIA
    -2.17%
    DOW
    -4.72%
    CVX
    -4.02%
    NKE
    -4.21%

    Dragged down by losses for shares of Boeing and Salesforce Inc., the Dow Jones Industrial Average is slumping Monday morning. Shares of Boeing BA, -8.00% and Salesforce Inc. CRM, -5.98% have contributed to the blue-chip gauge's intraday decline, as the
    Dow DJIA, -2.17% was most recently trading 634 points lower (-2.0%). Boeing's shares are off $9.91, or 7.8%, while those of Salesforce Inc. have dropped $10.14, or 5.7%, combining for an approximately 132-point drag on the Dow. Also contributing
    significantly to the decline are Dow Inc. DOW, -4.70%, Chevron CVX, -4.02%, and Nike NKE, -4.21%. A $1 move in any one of the 30 components of the index results in a 6.59-point swing.

    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-down-634-points-on-losses-for-shares-of-boeing-salesforce-inc-01655135163?mod=mw_latestnews

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Joe Gwinn@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 13 15:00:01 2022
    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 08:55:22 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com
    wrote:

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 11:08:12 -0400, Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
    wrote:

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 07:25:59 -0700, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com >>wrote:

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2022 02:55:29 -0700 (PDT), a a <manta103g@gmail.com> >>>wrote:

    Latest News
    All Times Eastern

    5:15a
    Barron's Stocks Drop, Bond Yields Surge as Inflation and the Fed Spook Markets
    5:10a
    The U.S. is likely to fall into recession in 2023, says survey of economists
    5:04a
    MicroStrategy shares slump as bitcoin margin call looms
    5:03a


    "Survey of economists" is funny. May as well map the holes on a >>>dartboard.

    Here are some links to what Expert Economists predicted about
    inflation:
    https://issuesinsights.com/2022/06/13/as-inflation-keeps-climbing-these-experts-owe-you-an-apology/

    I'm glad I'm an engineer. We design stuff that works.

    Yes. Not marked is 24 February 2022, when Russia invaded Ukraine. >>Inflation actually stopped rising so fast. But it will no doubt resume.
    So much for the claim that Putin caused the inflation.

    Joe Gwinn

    I wonder how Russia will do with limited access to technology. They
    don't have a lot of domestic tech, things like ICs and jet engines.
    Their per-capita GDP was already 3rd-world.

    .<https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/imports>


    They will do fine with things that don't require fancy electronics.
    But it will be like the Cold War, where they fell behind basically
    year for year. But Russians have always been good at making anything
    from anything, good enough for the purpose.

    The spectacle may well have saved Taiwan for now - The government of
    mainland China cannot survive without massive trade, and are likely
    astounded at how direct and unified the West has been, compared to
    their usual chaotic cacophonous chorus.

    Joe Gwinn

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)