• OT: Something borked Google search settings

    From John Doe@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 11 20:00:08 2022
    And I wonder what that might be...
    Could be simple error, or it could be hacking.

    I'm talking about searching on Google when not signed in and you want to
    change search result settings like "Results per page".

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anthony William Sloman@21:1/5 to John Doe on Fri Mar 11 16:58:06 2022
    On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 7:00:19 AM UTC+11, John Doe wrote:
    And I wonder what that might be...
    Could be simple error, or it could be hacking.

    I'm talking about searching on Google when not signed in and you want to change search result settings like "Results per page".

    It's probably protecting signed-in people from having their default settings messed up by trolls like you.

    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rick C@21:1/5 to John Doe on Fri Mar 11 18:42:11 2022
    On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 9:37:28 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
    The group's most persistent troll.

    Yes, you keep posting no matter how much you are ignored. I don't know why Bill keeps responding to you. Something about insulting an imbecile appeals to him, I guess.

    --

    Rick C.

    - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    - Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Doe@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 12 02:37:16 2022
    The group's most persistent troll.


    Bozo Bill Sloman is an attention-craving chronic liar who cannot be
    reasoned with...

    "the Mueller investigation was about Trump only because Trump made it so"
    (Bozo paraphrased)

    "the concepts "male" and "female" are essentially social constructions"
    (Bill Sloman)

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Doe@21:1/5 to John Doe on Sat Mar 12 02:37:53 2022
    It's back. Lasted for a few hours I guess.







    John Doe <always.look@message.header> wrote:

    And I wonder what that might be...
    Could be simple error, or it could be hacking.

    I'm talking about searching on Google when not signed in and you want to change search result settings like "Results per page".

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rick C@21:1/5 to John Doe on Fri Mar 11 20:10:12 2022
    On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 11:01:08 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
    Why would there be lots of replies for this?

    And what is there to troll?

    Ricksy goes ironic. Maybe it's the booze or drugs...
    Rick C wrote:

    John Doe wrote:

    The group's most persistent troll.

    Yes, you keep posting no matter how much you are ignored. I don't know
    why Bill keeps responding to you. Something about insulting an imbecile appeals to him, I guess.

    Or Both! Actually I'm high on life!

    --

    Ricksy

    -+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    -+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From John Doe@21:1/5 to Rick C on Sat Mar 12 04:00:58 2022
    Why would there be lots of replies for this?

    And what is there to troll?

    Ricksy goes ironic. Maybe it's the booze or drugs...



    Rick C wrote:

    John Doe wrote:

    The group's most persistent troll.

    Yes, you keep posting no matter how much you are ignored. I don't know
    why Bill keeps responding to you. Something about insulting an imbecile appeals to him, I guess.


    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Rich S@21:1/5 to gnuarm.del...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 15 20:09:53 2022
    On Saturday, March 12, 2022 at 4:10:19 AM UTC, gnuarm.del...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, March 11, 2022 at 11:01:08 PM UTC-5, John Doe wrote:
    Why would there be lots of replies for this?

    And what is there to troll?

    Ricksy goes ironic. Maybe it's the booze or drugs...
    Rick C wrote:

    John Doe wrote:

    The group's most persistent troll.

    Yes, you keep posting no matter how much you are ignored. I don't know why Bill keeps responding to you. Something about insulting an imbecile appeals to him, I guess.
    Or Both! Actually I'm high on life!

    --

    Ricksy

    -+ Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
    -+ Tesla referral code - https://ts.la/richard11209


    +1 Mr C..

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)