• Blubbering Biden a complete FAILURE at State of the Union

    From Flyguy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 2 13:28:50 2022
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled his way thru an hour of lies, non-sequiturs and misstatements. I doubled up in laughter when he claimed he was going to LOWER American's home energy costs by INCREASING those same costs thru climate change initiatives. He
    continues the bizarre claim that the government borrowing more money will lower inflation! Note: inflation is directly caused by MORE money chasing FEWER products.

    Worse, he offered the people of Ukraine NOTHING, unless you call repossessing Russian oligarch's yachts as something that will stop Putin. Absolutely no talk of providing Ukraine with anti-missile defense systems.

    And Joe Manchin didn't sit with the Dims - he was on the GOP's side!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From whit3rd@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Wed Mar 2 15:37:36 2022
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled...

    He's looking prescient in the Ukraine affair, though; all his previous announcements have
    raised his credibility (which was never especially low).
    Flyguy has to keep pushing that L-word, because no one else has a use for it.

    Nixon had to say "I'm not a crook" because no one else was saying it.
    Trump had to say "I'm a very stable genius" because...

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Flyguy@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 2 17:57:14 2022
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled...

    He's looking prescient in the Ukraine affair, though; all his previous announcements have
    raised his credibility (which was never especially low).
    Flyguy has to keep pushing that L-word, because no one else has a use for it.

    Nixon had to say "I'm not a crook" because no one else was saying it.
    Trump had to say "I'm a very stable genius" because...

    The L-word, would that be:
    1. Lyin'
    2. Libtard
    3. Loser
    4. Lefty
    Lyin' Biden is, of course, all of these. He assured us, or his minions did, that these "sanctions" would deter Putin from invading Ukraine. Now, he is saying that his tough sanctions will force Putin to withdraw, do you believe ANY of this bullshit,
    REALLY?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anthony William Sloman@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Wed Mar 2 18:12:01 2022
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:28:58 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    Joe Biden stumbled and mumbled his way thru an hour of lies, non-sequiturs and misstatements.

    Flyguy is a moron who doesn't understand much, and comforts himself with the idea that what he doesn't understand really is gibberish, rather than over his head.

    I doubled up in laughter when he claimed he was going to LOWER American's home energy costs by INCREASING those same costs thru climate change initiatives.

    Generating electricity with the most recent generation of solar cells is the cheapest way of getting it. This has only been true for about five years now - since China boosted production by a factor of ten, and halved the unit price (and with solar cells
    with an appreciably higher efficiency that the previous generation). Flyguy won't know about that.

    He continues the bizarre claim that the government borrowing more money will lower inflation! Note: inflation is directly caused by MORE money chasing FEWER products.

    According to Flyguy's over-simplified model. I'm not going to sit through an hour of policy speech to work out what Biden actually said, or how Flytguy misunderstood it.

    Worse, he offered the people of Ukraine NOTHING, unless you call repossessing Russian oligarch's yachts as something that will stop Putin. Absolutely no talk of providing Ukraine with anti-missile defense systems.

    Not something that's easy to install in a country under missile attack.

    And Joe Manchin didn't sit with the Democrats - he was on the GOP's side!

    We've noticed. He's been there for quite a while. Flyguy might have missed this.

    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadenc@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 3 02:28:08 2022
    Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in news:8d1f624b-0b22-4899-a52f-f1da1929e188n@googlegroups.com:


    You are a wussified party centric idiot, and nothing more. Mainly
    because you have the brains of a freshly laid dog turd.

    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled his way thru an hour of lies,

    There were no lies, you retarded, Trump Cult piece of shit.

    non-sequiturs and misstatements.

    List them you retarded lying piece of shit.

    I doubled up in laughter when he
    claimed he was going to LOWER American's home energy costs by
    INCREASING those same costs thru climate change initiatives.

    But that is not what he claimed you retarded lying Trumpanzee piece
    of shit.

    He
    continues the bizarre claim that the government borrowing more
    money will lower inflation!

    Your grasp of economics, much less national economics rests firmly
    at nil.

    Note: inflation is directly caused by
    MORE money chasing FEWER products.

    Money is not alive, so it chases nothing. Even your allegories are
    fucking lame stupid shit.

    Worse, he offered the people of Ukraine NOTHING,

    You're an absolute idiot.

    unless you call
    repossessing Russian oligarch's yachts as something that will stop
    Putin.

    You have no clue what actions will trigger what mechanisms. You
    are truly clueless about tje whole thing.

    Absolutely no talk of providing Ukraine with anti-missile
    defense systems.

    Maybe you forget that we have an agreement with Russia in that
    regard. They broke their side of it. We make more scrutinous
    decisions and you are clueless about it, so no sense explaining it to
    a TrumpChump dumbfuck like you.

    And Joe Manchin didn't sit with the Dims - he was on the GOP's
    side!

    Nobody gives a fuck about Manchin or where his stupid head is at,
    just like nobody gives a fuck about Putin or Trump either.

    You are the blubbering idiot. I'd personally put a bullet in your
    whore mother's head, right before I put one in yours.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadenc@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Thu Mar 3 02:33:13 2022
    Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461-b114-7256dfd1984bn@googlegroups.com:

    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled...

    He's looking prescient in the Ukraine affair, though; all his
    previous an
    nouncements have
    raised his credibility (which was never especially low).
    Flyguy has to keep pushing that L-word, because no one else has a
    use for
    it.

    Nixon had to say "I'm not a crook" because no one else was saying
    it. Trump had to say "I'm a very stable genius" because...

    The L-word, would that be:
    1. Lyin'
    2. Libtard
    3. Loser
    4. Lefty
    Lyin' Biden is, of course, all of these.

    You are, of course, a total piece of shit.

    He assured us, or his
    minions did, that these "sanctions" would deter Putin from
    invading Ukraine.

    He never did any such thing you STUPID fucking retard! He said
    that IF Putin went ahead, THEN sanctions would get imposed.

    You can't even craft your stupid TrumpTarded bullshit correctly.
    Damn! You are one stupid Trump Cult retard, BOY!





    Now, he is saying that his tough sanctions will
    force Putin to withdraw, do you believe ANY of this bullshit,
    REALLY?


    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Flyguy@21:1/5 to bill....@ieee.org on Wed Mar 2 21:50:24 2022
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:12:10 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:28:58 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    Joe Biden stumbled and mumbled his way thru an hour of lies, non-sequiturs and misstatements.

    Flyguy is a moron who doesn't understand much, and comforts himself with the idea that what he doesn't understand really is gibberish, rather than over his head.

    Translation: Flyguy has me dead to rights, so all I can do is come up with this moronic crap.

    I doubled up in laughter when he claimed he was going to LOWER American's home energy costs by INCREASING those same costs thru climate change initiatives.
    Generating electricity with the most recent generation of solar cells is the cheapest way of getting it. This has only been true for about five years now - since China boosted production by a factor of ten, and halved the unit price (and with solar
    cells with an appreciably higher efficiency that the previous generation). Flyguy won't know about that.

    Translation: Green power is MORE expensive than conventional - DEAL WITH IT!

    He continues the bizarre claim that the government borrowing more money will lower inflation! Note: inflation is directly caused by MORE money chasing FEWER products.
    According to Flyguy's over-simplified model. I'm not going to sit through an hour of policy speech to work out what Biden actually said, or how Flytguy misunderstood it.

    Translation: Flyguy is right yet again and I have NOTHING to offer.

    Worse, he offered the people of Ukraine NOTHING, unless you call repossessing Russian oligarch's yachts as something that will stop Putin. Absolutely no talk of providing Ukraine with anti-missile defense systems.
    Not something that's easy to install in a country under missile attack.

    Translation: Lyin' Biden FUCKED UP his response to the Russians, now he can't do anything.


    And Joe Manchin didn't sit with the Democrats - he was on the GOP's side!

    We've noticed. He's been there for quite a while. Flyguy might have missed this.

    Translation: Yup, Flyguy is, again, right on.


    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Flyguy@21:1/5 to DecadentLinux...@decadence.org on Wed Mar 2 21:52:10 2022
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled...

    He's looking prescient in the Ukraine affair, though; all his
    previous an
    nouncements have
    raised his credibility (which was never especially low).
    Flyguy has to keep pushing that L-word, because no one else has a
    use for
    it.

    Nixon had to say "I'm not a crook" because no one else was saying
    it. Trump had to say "I'm a very stable genius" because...

    The L-word, would that be:
    1. Lyin'
    2. Libtard
    3. Loser
    4. Lefty
    Lyin' Biden is, of course, all of these.
    You are, of course, a total piece of shit.
    He assured us, or his
    minions did, that these "sanctions" would deter Putin from
    invading Ukraine.
    He never did any such thing you STUPID fucking retard! He said
    that IF Putin went ahead, THEN sanctions would get imposed.

    You can't even craft your stupid TrumpTarded bullshit correctly.
    Damn! You are one stupid Trump Cult retard, BOY!
    Now, he is saying that his tough sanctions will
    force Putin to withdraw, do you believe ANY of this bullshit,
    REALLY?


    YYY AAAAA WWWWWW NNNNNNN....

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, this is yet MORE RECYCLED BULLSHIT - come up with NEW MATERIAL or I will IGNORE YOU!!!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anthony William Sloman@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Wed Mar 2 22:29:06 2022
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 4:50:32 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:12:10 PM UTC-8, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 8:28:58 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:

    <snip>

    I doubled up in laughter when he claimed he was going to LOWER American's home energy costs by INCREASING those same costs thru climate change initiatives.

    Generating electricity with the most recent generation of solar cells is the cheapest way of getting it. This has only been true for about five years now - since China boosted production by a factor of ten, and halved the unit price (and with solar
    cells with an appreciably higher efficiency that the previous generation). Flyguy won't know about that.

    Translation: Green power is MORE expensive than conventional - DEAL WITH IT!

    It's not any kind of translation - merely a direct contradiction. Somebody who could do joined up thinking would have found a web-site that gave relative costs.

    https://www.iea.org/reports/projected-costs-of-generating-electricity-2020

    This one doesn't support his claim. There are others which I've looked at in recent years, which tell much the same story.Flyguy won't be able to find any of them, or understand what they would tell him if he could read them the way most people do.

    <snipped more of Flyguy being his usual moronic self>

    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadenc@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Thu Mar 3 07:21:23 2022
    Flyguy <soar2morrow@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5-8f6f-c3085e749c2dn@googlegroups.com:

    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled...

    He's looking prescient in the Ukraine affair, though; all his
    previous an
    nouncements have
    raised his credibility (which was never especially low).
    Flyguy has to keep pushing that L-word, because no one else
    has a use for
    it.

    Nixon had to say "I'm not a crook" because no one else was
    saying it. Trump had to say "I'm a very stable genius"
    because...

    The L-word, would that be:
    1. Lyin'
    2. Libtard
    3. Loser
    4. Lefty
    Lyin' Biden is, of course, all of these.
    You are, of course, a total piece of shit.
    He assured us, or his
    minions did, that these "sanctions" would deter Putin from
    invading Ukraine.
    He never did any such thing you STUPID fucking retard! He said
    that IF Putin went ahead, THEN sanctions would get imposed.

    You can't even craft your stupid TrumpTarded bullshit correctly.
    Damn! You are one stupid Trump Cult retard, BOY!
    Now, he is saying that his tough sanctions will
    force Putin to withdraw, do you believe ANY of this bullshit,
    REALLY?


    YYY AAAAA WWWWWW NNNNNNN....

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, this is yet MORE RECYCLED BULLSHIT - come
    up with NEW MATERIAL or I will IGNORE YOU!!!


    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would
    "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it,
    like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Flyguy@21:1/5 to DecadentLinux...@decadence.org on Tue Mar 15 16:44:24 2022
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:21:34 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled...

    He's looking prescient in the Ukraine affair, though; all his
    previous an
    nouncements have
    raised his credibility (which was never especially low).
    Flyguy has to keep pushing that L-word, because no one else
    has a use for
    it.

    Nixon had to say "I'm not a crook" because no one else was
    saying it. Trump had to say "I'm a very stable genius"
    because...

    The L-word, would that be:
    1. Lyin'
    2. Libtard
    3. Loser
    4. Lefty
    Lyin' Biden is, of course, all of these.
    You are, of course, a total piece of shit.
    He assured us, or his
    minions did, that these "sanctions" would deter Putin from
    invading Ukraine.
    He never did any such thing you STUPID fucking retard! He said
    that IF Putin went ahead, THEN sanctions would get imposed.

    You can't even craft your stupid TrumpTarded bullshit correctly.
    Damn! You are one stupid Trump Cult retard, BOY!
    Now, he is saying that his tough sanctions will
    force Putin to withdraw, do you believe ANY of this bullshit,
    REALLY?


    YYY AAAAA WWWWWW NNNNNNN....

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, this is yet MORE RECYCLED BULLSHIT - come
    up with NEW MATERIAL or I will IGNORE YOU!!!

    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would
    "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it,
    like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, his brain-dead VP definitely did - even a "blithering idiot" knows that.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anthony William Sloman@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Tue Mar 15 20:03:06 2022
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:21:34 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:

    <snip>

    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it,
    like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, his brain-dead VP definitely did - even a "blithering idiot" knows that.

    Fox News reported her comments in a way that made her sound optimistic about the effect that the threatened sanctions might have.

    If Putin wasn't as far out of touch with reality as he clearly is, she'd have been right. The question at the moment is when Russia's bankruptcy is going to hit them hard enough to distract them from wasting money they haven't got on vandalising the
    Ukraine.

    This is much too subtle for Flyguy to process, so he recycles Trump inspired propaganda from Fox News instead of thinking about what's actually going on.

    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Flyguy@21:1/5 to bill....@ieee.org on Wed Mar 16 21:44:43 2022
    On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 8:03:11 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:21:34 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    <snip>
    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it,
    like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, his brain-dead VP definitely did - even a "blithering idiot" knows that.
    Fox News reported her comments in a way that made her sound optimistic about the effect that the threatened sanctions might have.

    If Putin wasn't as far out of touch with reality as he clearly is, she'd have been right. The question at the moment is when Russia's bankruptcy is going to hit them hard enough to distract them from wasting money they haven't got on vandalising the
    Ukraine.

    This is much too subtle for Flyguy to process, so he recycles Trump inspired propaganda from Fox News instead of thinking about what's actually going on.

    --
    SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

    Hey SNIPPERMAN, Fox News broadcast HER OWN FUCKING WORDS, IDIOT! And Konfused Kamala wasn't the only one who did, but was just one of FIVE Lyin' Biden lackies to do so.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anthony William Sloman@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Thu Mar 17 00:10:25 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:44:47 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 8:03:11 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:21:34 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote: >> >> On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    <snip>
    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it, like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, his brain-dead VP definitely did - even a "blithering idiot" knows that.

    Fox News reported her comments in a way that made her sound optimistic about the effect that the threatened sanctions might have.

    If Putin wasn't as far out of touch with reality as he clearly is, she'd have been right. The question at the moment is when Russia's bankruptcy is going to hit them hard enough to distract them from wasting money they haven't got on vandalising the
    Ukraine.

    This is much too subtle for Flyguy to process, so he recycles Trump inspired propaganda from Fox News instead of thinking about what's actually going on.

    Hey Sloman, Fox News broadcast HER OWN FUCKING WORDS, IDIOT! And Kamala Harris wasn't the only one who did, but was just one of FIVE of Joe Biden's lackies to do so.

    Kamala Harris isn't a Joe Biden lackey, and it is unlikely that anybody that Fox News would bother to traduce would be properly described that way either

    Flyguyy not only practices text-chopping but also doesn't notice when Fox News pulls the same stunt by selective quotation. Fox News is in the business of putting anti-Biden and pro-Trump spin on anything they broadcast. Flyguy naturally laps this up -
    he's much to dim to notice when his strings are being pulled.

    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Flyguy@21:1/5 to bill....@ieee.org on Thu Mar 17 22:00:44 2022
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 12:10:28 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:44:47 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 8:03:11 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:21:34 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote: >> >> On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    <snip>
    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it, like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, his brain-dead VP definitely did - even a "blithering idiot" knows that.

    Fox News reported her comments in a way that made her sound optimistic about the effect that the threatened sanctions might have.

    If Putin wasn't as far out of touch with reality as he clearly is, she'd have been right. The question at the moment is when Russia's bankruptcy is going to hit them hard enough to distract them from wasting money they haven't got on vandalising
    the Ukraine.

    This is much too subtle for Flyguy to process, so he recycles Trump inspired propaganda from Fox News instead of thinking about what's actually going on.

    Hey Sloman, Fox News broadcast HER OWN FUCKING WORDS, IDIOT! And Kamala Harris wasn't the only one who did, but was just one of FIVE of Joe Biden's lackies to do so.

    Kamala Harris isn't a Joe Biden lackey, and it is unlikely that anybody that Fox News would bother to traduce would be properly described that way either

    Flyguyy not only practices text-chopping but also doesn't notice when Fox News pulls the same stunt by selective quotation. Fox News is in the business of putting anti-Biden and pro-Trump spin on anything they broadcast. Flyguy naturally laps this up -
    he's much to dim to notice when his strings are being pulled.

    --
    SNIPPERMAN, Sydney

    SNIPPERMAN just figured out that Fox broadcast Konfused Kamala's OWN WORDS, which is DAMN HARD to refute. So, what does the idiot say, that it is SELECTIVE QUOTATION, not even that it was taken out of context. Translation: "Flyguy has me dead to rights
    and this is my best lame response."

    BTW: you can't even spell my name right, you bozo. But that isn't surprising since you can't even spell your OWN name right!!!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Anthony William Sloman@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Thu Mar 17 22:37:33 2022
    On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 4:00:49 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 12:10:28 AM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Thursday, March 17, 2022 at 3:44:47 PM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 8:03:11 PM UTC-7, bill....@ieee.org wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 10:44:27 AM UTC+11, Flyguy wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 11:21:34 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7db8c7a3-8908-4da5...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 6:33:24 PM UTC-8, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Flyguy <soar2...@yahoo.com> wrote in
    news:c5b3602e-b3e8-4461...@googlegroups.com:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 3:37:43 PM UTC-8, whit3rd wrote:
    On Wednesday, March 2, 2022 at 1:28:58 PM UTC-8, Flyguy wrote:
    <snip>
    Nice try you fucking retard. YOU SAID that Biden said that he would "deter" Putin from invading.

    Biden said no such thing, you blithering idiot.

    You just cannot handle it when you are wrong and get called on it, like the wussy pussy you follow, you are a wussy pussy as well.

    Hey DecayedBrainMatter, his brain-dead VP definitely did - even a "blithering idiot" knows that.

    Fox News reported her comments in a way that made her sound optimistic about the effect that the threatened sanctions might have.

    If Putin wasn't as far out of touch with reality as he clearly is, she'd have been right. The question at the moment is when Russia's bankruptcy is going to hit them hard enough to distract them from wasting money they haven't got on vandalising
    the Ukraine.

    This is much too subtle for Flyguy to process, so he recycles Trump inspired propaganda from Fox News instead of thinking about what's actually going on.

    Hey Sloman, Fox News broadcast HER OWN FUCKING WORDS, IDIOT! And Kamala Harris wasn't the only one who did, but was just one of FIVE of Joe Biden's lackies to do so.

    Kamala Harris isn't a Joe Biden lackey, and it is unlikely that anybody that Fox News would bother to traduce would be properly described that way either

    Flyguy not only practices text-chopping but also doesn't notice when Fox News pulls the same stunt by selective quotation. Fox News is in the business of putting anti-Biden and pro-Trump spin on anything they broadcast. Flyguy naturally laps this up -
    he's much to dim to notice when his strings are being pulled.

    Sloman just figured out that Fox broadcast Kamala Harris's OWN WORDS, which is DAMN HARD to refute.

    I don''t recall that I'd ever suggested Fox News ever did anything different. I did suggest that they'd broadcast selected elements from what she'd said - news reports rarely quote every last word any politician ever says.

    So, what does the idiot say, that it is SELECTIVE QUOTATION, not even that it was taken out of context.

    "Selective quotation" does imply that what had been reported had been taken out of context - at least to some extent.

    I've snipped Flyguy's "translation". If he wants to make absurd claims he can do it directly, rather than by claiming that his ridiculous inventions have got something to do with stuff I've posted.

    BTW: you can't even spell my name right, you bozo. But that isn't surprising since you can't even spell your OWN name right!!!

    Flyguy does seem to think that the occasional typo means anything more than that I'm human, and this fallible.

    It's one more of his numerous fatuous delusions.

    --
    Bill Sloman, Sydney

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From RichD@21:1/5 to Flyguy on Fri Mar 18 15:53:13 2022
    On March 2, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled his way thru an hour of lies, non-sequiturs and
    misstatements. He continues the bizarre claim that the government borrowing more money will lower inflation! Note: inflation is directly caused by MORE money
    chasing FEWER products.

    "I think I have a better idea to fight inflation: Lower your costs, not your wages. "

    --
    Rich

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From M Kfivethousand@21:1/5 to RichD on Fri Mar 18 19:43:29 2022
    On Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:53:17 PM UTC-5, RichD wrote:
    On March 2, Flyguy wrote:
    Lyin' Biden stumbled and mumbled his way thru an hour of lies, non-sequiturs and
    misstatements. He continues the bizarre claim that the government borrowing more money will lower inflation! Note: inflation is directly caused by MORE money
    chasing FEWER products.
    "I think I have a better idea to fight inflation: Lower your costs, not your wages. "


    We’ll do it

    mk5000

    Hang on to the world as it spins around
    Just don't let the spin get you down (uhmm)
    Things are moving so fast
    Hold on tight and you will last--Someday We'll All Be Free by Justin Guarini

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)