• Cute FTP ver 9 case 00097708

    From Robert Baer@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 9 22:05:17 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

    Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

    Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
    get support to do something to get it running.

    I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

    The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
    that, please e-mail it to me.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks. R. Baer

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Thu Feb 10 03:00:52 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On 2/10/2022 1:05 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
       Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

       Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

      Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to get support to do something to get it running.

      I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

      The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has that, please e-mail it to me.

      Can anyone help?

      Thanks.  R. Baer

    These are Microsoft DLLs, as you might guess.

    And I believe Microsoft may have got a patent for
    what is in those DLLs.

    At one time, there was a thing called "DLL Hell".

    The file api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a "mapping" DLL.

    It maps something CuteFTP needs, to something a particular OS
    and DLL contain. You will notice, from the files with that naming
    convention, that the files are tiny.

    api-* do not contain code, they contain linkages, and the file extension
    of DLL is just a sham.

    Just as the EXE on a Metro app is a sham and it's just a manifest.

    That's my understanding of the "theory" of these things.

    *******

    But I'm not really sure these are OS materials. I tried
    to find copies of some of these before - I found one already
    on the machine. A second one "wasn't available... anywhere" :-/

    So if these are static resources dumped by some Cumulative OS Update,
    it's not apparent they're all getting dumped, or something.

    As far as I'm concerned, this has traded one "DLL Hell" for
    a second "DLL Hell", and is not an advancement of the arts.

    There was some installer for a program I unpacked once, where
    it had several sets of those kinds of files. And I figured
    "well, that means these groups support individual OSes". Yet,
    on other programs, there's only the one set. Like Firefox has a
    single set of those. You could then run the Firefox EXE through Virustotal
    and see what DLLs it actually calls. Hopefully not the mapped ones,
    but the layer underneath.

    I'm guessing there are a limitless number of them.
    If this was a static resource, you'd think Microsoft would
    just put the whole shitload in a single ZIP and give it to us.

    And what should happen, is you'll ask us for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
    and we'll find it. Then, 5 seconds later, the program will ask
    for a second one you don't got. You'll place another post on
    USENET. Rinse and repeat. Until we hit a brick wall, and one
    of the ones you need, we dond gots. I've been to this
    horror show already.

    *******

    I'm getting hits on Win7, Win8, Win10 for that file.
    Firefox, Thunderbird, Seamonkey plus some other places.

    On Win10, the file is in here:

    C:\Windows\System32\downlevel

    The folder contains 112 files, including your requested file.

    *******

    ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/apiindex/windows-apisets?redirectedfrom=MSDN )

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/apiindex/api-set-loader-operation

    Reverse forwarding:

    Imported DLL: feature1.dll

    Windows PC -> feature1.dll
    HoloLens -> feature1.dll forwarder -> api-feature1-l1-1-0.dll -> feature1_holo.dll
    IoT -> feature1.dll forwarder -> api-feature1-l1-1-0.dll -> feature1_iot.dll

    Direct forwarding:

    Imported API set: api-feature1-l1-1-0.dll [see files like this in Firefox folder]

    Windows PC -> feature1.dll
    HoloLens -> feature1_holo.dll
    IoT -> feature1_iot.dll

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dependency_Walker

    "As of October 2017 an Open Source C# rewrite of Dependency Walker called

    Dependencies.exe <===

    has been released on GitHub. It does not yet offer the full range of
    Dependency Walker features, but has been updated to handle Windows API-sets <===
    and WinSxS (side-by-side assemblies).
    "

    What that may help with, is make a "list" of the missing goods,
    so you won't be asking for one at a time. It does not guarantee
    they are on the machine or anything.

    Like maybe

    Dependencies.exe cuteftp.exe # try scanning the main executable

    There should be a coloring scheme that tells you shit is missing.

    *******

    Next, note on Github

    https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies

    The downloads are here. The first one will set off your AV, because it
    uses "peview.exe" to examine the file. The second one should be allowed
    to download by your AV, because "peview.exe" is missing.

    https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies/releases/download/v1.11.1/Dependencies_x64_Release.zip

    https://github.com/lucasg/Dependencies/releases/download/v1.11.1/Dependencies_x64_Release_.without.peview.exe.zip

    "Thank you for flying Microsoft, now Buh Bye already"

    Paul

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Carl@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Thu Feb 10 03:04:58 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
       Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

       Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

      Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
    get support to do something to get it running.

      I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

      The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
    that, please e-mail it to me.

      Can anyone help?

      Thanks.  R. Baer

    Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
    The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
    search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.

    --
    Regards,
    Carl

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JJ@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Thu Feb 10 15:12:35 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:05:17 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
    Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

    Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

    Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
    get support to do something to get it running.

    I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

    The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
    that, please e-mail it to me.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks. R. Baer

    Install this update package.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48234

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul@21:1/5 to Paul on Thu Feb 10 22:38:27 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On 2/10/2022 3:00 AM, Paul wrote:
    On 2/10/2022 1:05 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
        Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

        Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

       Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to get support to do something to get it running.

       I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

       The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has that, please e-mail it to me.

       Can anyone help?

       Thanks.  R. Baer


    OK, I started with a clean Win7 SP1, then added something from here.

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist

    This is Visual Studio VCRedist, giving MSVCRT in the modern form of api-ms-win.crt .
    This *adds* to an original set that came with Windows 7 SP1 installation.
    The missing file you seek, is in here.

    https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe <=== x64 OS, populates System32

    https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x86.exe <=== x64 OS, populates SysWOW64

    ---------------------------------------------- <=== On Windows 10, there would be a Downlevel
    folder with older api-ms for the previous
    OSes.

    Some of the System32 api-ms files have the Hidden attribute set.
    And, some do not. This means dir /a is needed to list all of them.

    That's the progress I've made so far.

    I noticed a Microsoft VM I downloaded, had a shitload of them, yet
    the Programs and Features control panel had *no trace* of how they
    got into the OS. I wasted a lot of time trying to make a pre-baked
    VM cough up some secrets. I had to install a VM from the DVD and
    do it that way, and "guess" at what the source might be.

    The files are divided into two sets. And this is just a personal impression,
    as I can't find the documentation I want.

    Some of the entries seem to be related to .NET . The CRT ones are
    related to VCRedist and Visual Studio. That means, if you have some
    additional missing ones, that don't have CRT in the name, then as
    you're posting back with your missing item list, consider tracking
    down a recent .NET like a 4.7 or a 4.8, and see if installing that helps.

    If I just push the button and get wsusoffline to patch up my test OS,
    it'll pour too much crap into it, and I'll never be able to figure out
    where the additional files are coming from. My plan is not to ask you
    to "just patch up your OS", because that's a big ask and could
    easily break multiple times before you are done.

    Paul

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Robert Baer@21:1/5 to Carl on Fri Feb 11 17:22:14 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    Carl wrote:
    On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
        Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

        Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will
    not run.

       Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
    get support to do something to get it running.

       I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

       The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
    that, please e-mail it to me.

       Can anyone help?

       Thanks.  R. Baer

    Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here: https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
     The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
    * That site is a barrier: "Enter your domain to view your site's login page"

    search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.


    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Robert Baer@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 11 18:09:31 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    JJ wrote:
    On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:05:17 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
    Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

    Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

    Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to
    get support to do something to get it running.

    I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

    The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has
    that, please e-mail it to me.

    Can anyone help?

    Thanks. R. Baer

    Install this update package.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48234

    First i download that Windows 10 Universal C Runtime file, gives me WindowsUCRT.zip.

    That gives me a chart:
    The package consists of the following redistributable packages:
    Target Operating System MSU file
    X64-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355),
    Windows Server 2012 R2: Windows8.1-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355):
    Windows8.1-KB2999226-x86.msu
    Arm-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355):
    Windows8.1-KB2999226-arm.msu
    X64-based Windows 8, Windows Server 2012:
    Windows8-RT-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows 8:
    Windows8-RT-KB2999226-x86.msu
    Arm-based Windows 8:
    Windows8-RT-KB2999226-arm.msu
    x64-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater, Windows Server 2008 R2:
    Windows6.1-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater:
    Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu
    X64-based Windows Vista SP2 or greater, Windows Server 2008:
    Windows6.0-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows Vista SP2 or greater, Windows Server 2008:

    Windows6.0-KB2999226-x86.msu

    Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.

    Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".

    Thanks for the try.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Fri Feb 11 21:52:05 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On 2/11/2022 9:09 PM, Robert Baer wrote:
    JJ wrote:
    On Wed, 9 Feb 2022 22:05:17 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:
         Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

         Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will not run.

        Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708) to >>> get support to do something to get it running.

        I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

        The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone has >>> that, please e-mail it to me.

        Can anyone help?

        Thanks.  R. Baer

    Install this update package.

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48234

      First i download that Windows 10 Universal C Runtime file, gives me WindowsUCRT.zip.

      That gives me a chart:
    The package consists of the following redistributable packages:
    Target Operating System    MSU file
    X64-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355),
     Windows Server 2012 R2:    Windows8.1-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355):
     Windows8.1-KB2999226-x86.msu
    Arm-based Windows 8.1 requires S14 update(KB2919355):
     Windows8.1-KB2999226-arm.msu
    X64-based Windows 8, Windows Server 2012:
     Windows8-RT-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows 8:
     Windows8-RT-KB2999226-x86.msu
    Arm-based Windows 8:
     Windows8-RT-KB2999226-arm.msu
    x64-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater, Windows Server 2008 R2:
     Windows6.1-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater:
     Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu
    X64-based Windows Vista SP2 or greater, Windows Server 2008:
     Windows6.0-KB2999226-x64.msu
    X86-based Windows Vista SP2 or greater, Windows Server 2008:
     Windows6.0-KB2999226-x86.msu

      Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.

      Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".

      Thanks for the try.


    http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Csu4lof%24re8%241%40dont-email.me%3E

    Paul

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JJ@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Sat Feb 12 12:19:43 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:

    Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.

    Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".

    Thanks for the try.

    Are you sure you're using a 32-bit version of Windows? Because you've downloaded the update package for that Windows version. x86 is 32-bit. x64
    is 64-bit.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Carl@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Sat Feb 12 15:33:35 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On 2/11/22 20:22, Robert Baer wrote:
    Carl wrote:
    On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
        Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

        Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will
    not run.

       Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708)
    to get support to do something to get it running.

       I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

       The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone
    has that, please e-mail it to me.

       Can anyone help?

       Thanks.  R. Baer

    Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here:
    https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
      The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
    * That site is a barrier: "Enter your domain to view your site's login
    page"

    search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.



    Sorry, I didn't test that far. If you are running win7 32 bit sp1, send
    me an email at my from: address minus the obvious tweaks.

    --
    Regards,
    Carl

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Robert Baer@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 12 14:08:10 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    JJ wrote:
    On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:

    Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.

    Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".

    Thanks for the try.

    Are you sure you're using a 32-bit version of Windows? Because you've downloaded the update package for that Windows version. x86 is 32-bit. x64
    is 64-bit.

    The table has only two entries for Win7, one 64 bit and one for 32
    bit which is "X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or greater: Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu".
    And i dern well know i am running 32 bit because i installed to move
    up from XP numerous years ago and have had to deal with crashes of many
    kinds.

    Thanks.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Robert Baer@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 12 14:51:50 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    JJ wrote:
    On Fri, 11 Feb 2022 18:09:31 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:

    Seeing that, i extract Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu and run it.

    Tilt: "The update is not applicable to your computer".

    Thanks for the try.

    Are you sure you're using a 32-bit version of Windows? Because you've downloaded the update package for that Windows version. x86 is 32-bit. x64
    is 64-bit.

    Only 2 Win7 entries; the 32 bit one is "X86-based Windows 7 SP1 or
    greater: Windows6.1-KB2999226-x86.msu" and my system is 32 bit.

    Carl suggested i put the dll in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
    So i moved it from the root; no help, same error message.

    Thanks

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From JJ@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Sun Feb 13 13:55:35 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    On Sat, 12 Feb 2022 14:51:50 -0800, Robert Baer wrote:

    Carl suggested i put the dll in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
    So i moved it from the root; no help, same error message.

    Thanks

    FYI, Firefox v91 for example, includes (some of) the API set DLLs in its program directory. So, might want to try copying it into Cute FTP's program directory too.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Robert Baer@21:1/5 to Carl on Sun Feb 13 19:37:58 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    Carl wrote:
    On 2/11/22 20:22, Robert Baer wrote:
    Carl wrote:
    On 2/10/22 01:05, Robert Baer wrote:
        Way back about Jan 7 2022 I bought Cute FTP version 9.

        Got the msi, it installs but there was a missing dll so it will >>>> not run.

       Since then, i have trying (maybe 6 times or so: case # 00097708)
    to get support to do something to get it running.

       I have been asking then pleading for resolution to no avail.

       The missing dll is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll; if anyone
    has that, please e-mail it to me.

       Can anyone help?

       Thanks.  R. Baer

    Anyway a long answer with lots of options for you is here:
    https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0-dll-missing-error-solved/
      The short answer which is method 4 there is to go to dll.files.com,
    * That site is a barrier: "Enter your domain to view your site's login
    page"

    search for api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, download and install.



    Sorry, I didn't test that far.  If you are running win7 32 bit sp1, send
    me an email at my from: address minus the obvious tweaks.

    Well, i finally decided to try to install Windows 10 in partition 3
    and 4 of the hard drive that had Windows 7 in partition 1 and 2.

    Turned out there were absolutely zero options and no control, it got installed where and how it wanted.

    Now when i boot, i get Win10 with a desktop, all of my original
    programs and operation that i had in Win7 with a few very rare
    exceptions - one being the floppy drive does not exist anywhere in any form.

    But get this - CuteFTP version 9 now works!
    That seems to support my idea that the "absent" dll was compiled
    into the program.

    Why in the hell didn't Globalscape SAY it was a Win10 program in the
    first place, including in the advertising?

    Thanks

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Purgert@21:1/5 to Robert Baer on Mon Feb 14 11:23:52 2022
    XPost: alt.computer

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA512

    - -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA512

    Robert Baer wrote:
    [...]
    Well, i finally decided to try to install Windows 10 in partition 3
    and 4 of the hard drive that had Windows 7 in partition 1 and 2.
    [...]
    Why in the hell didn't Globalscape SAY it was a Win10 program in the first place, including in the advertising?

    A bit of a stab in the dark -- Windows 7 has been EOL for just over two
    years now (well, the "extended" support, I think "mainstream" support
    ended back in 2016/17).

    I only ever recall ads or product descriptions indicating "For Windows [version]" during periods where multiple versions are supported by MS.
    Right now with 10 and 11; I'll expect to start seeing "For Windows 11"
    being mentioned.

    Older software was probably "easier" to support for longer (e.g. "for
    Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP") because a lot of people didn't have internet connections, so security patches were fewer and farther between (if
    ever) for the general population.


    - -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

    iQIzBAEBCgAdFiEE3asj+xn6fYUcweBnbWVw5UznKGAFAmIKO9YACgkQbWVw5Uzn KGCtmw//cOvmndGhV1GyMdPPc2s82unlAf79uR1XB+XTTP3G/ae9eODE01iodoE0 y9BqcOYfg9Oqfe4bdqQy/5tT1V5vJSzL8mWTU6kbu7X6ewqHPxaf1YmDLg/NYnIf mAtOpwWaUuo5PqrCxuVLNFCCiH4ISfNOBD/V6mLWcyz5nxnHBbDHL+btzAoeryTl 0QHEhcrYWIIp+3ekl7IcVWZc/Lnoxlq1KvVe+MztnPvQylvPAEzCBsNjoahS6/Ez 3/h+izakZRGuqnY29Jd7W89HqTy5eKCwslB0wgiIDFKQuTko9JcTqtUrjqCwDziG NJLluG/U+sOdzcs9BRQ6vN/GXTRL/uk40DEw5TEIJ3guxreIN1khdIl060r6/F3h Mvjmim0/FJU36C8bOQ0jsADflfFA1xonr2+vRy2lIPPLUdauIaDR3WnyLVczF8of EftKU7+srpbj/0/BnmBYLF97f6yOtJxwwRVu3pswkeWxctQ7GgcoqqPGOppBPK84 OB5BtzqBkdjbgMDsiy6rFHEeEfAaug33I5b2TwjWGD5lg51oLktkwlJ7vXJINSO9 CMEww0deEbjhe7n8oO4EaJhJ3CbS5zWxPYsLHvwpG5V0wM9T+VaGGJdqMVHqzAow eytR+qkcvUXmX11zb6KPUf8UD7BQl9eW47iz/N11gpxfRAM3pTI=
    =4a0P
    - -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

    iQIzBAEBCgAdFiEE3asj+xn6fYUcweBnbWVw5UznKGAFAmIKO/AACgkQbWVw5Uzn KGDFsA/+PzIAN/7SWDIv8KJAisQbTZglcBlfI25Mfhlbd5hqpEuZL4Zg1TtlprXx yvPlGkrGC8z504UtO7HzS6ezhA99HYUQfjH5dUZc4ZK0Dfi9ygn67tLbrH+oPCXy XoWW3g+Xb/stYNYf8nw6hAjV7byVd52e46OI0SUfesgKsvQ664ZB4PdF2XCtF5UC aqgxsdDmika0UEevJR/JrQrxhMsyGwRN3RD/zl5Cj2X3y3bfWiwVwZdA7Qgk+5ca ZuatxK36Ws07VD2nuENlVpUP0FR2HrcYmI0NvjvUJ+oaI129XiGzDvdONn/7kVF7 q/knuoq3trKBCo+oQPQVLxsyHccxlfQ3pAEwYaTqcJBGk5g+r9P5AW3hmC3i98a1 yEWZQl5LVP4TXcmzd6MsV3AgPjHx6W8Hu0gIoyaDlrfMCrRp4l9ZNrRkOMFcxM2q 8xBkYKshwRT9P183KLfPN20sz8k/e5CruRVrj5vP81pqZliEt2KDxweQUnYcPHAl iR60vkrhlOSzGhiy4+H0T+4TCQUDLj6vjLI0MC+E1KERWDAcLe8pJixY/saO56eg 5mcagiCY6bpp85u9w+KAG3HRtTlAetJCjZXCfkum6hE3jEGwep4AEwtQkGOV26rt fbyCWmTl9PAjltYQK54+MT4l4FtDCoU64SKCEakZ4Tql9/UJ0ZY=
    =bXLw
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

    --
    |_|O|_| Github: https://github.com/dpurgert
    |_|_|O| PGP: DDAB 23FB 19FA 7D85 1CC1 E067 6D65 70E5 4CE7 2860
    |O|O|O|

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dan Purgert@21:1/5 to Paul on Tue Feb 15 22:29:02 2022
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
    Hash: SHA512

    Paul wrote:
    On 2/14/2022 6:23 AM, Dan Purgert wrote:
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

    Two signing blocks ?

    http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Cslrnt0kevj.5ru.dan%40djph.net%3E

    Paul

    Ugh, yeah, I apparently made an oops when updating the gpg script ...
    should be fixed now.




    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

    iQIzBAEBCgAdFiEE3asj+xn6fYUcweBnbWVw5UznKGAFAmIMKVYACgkQbWVw5Uzn KGDmpg/+PRYqPksfDZonCO9pA7Ak5G5mp6e+mlD0ERXwxyA0NDNnIUNUQldxmz6r AOMPntF+LBk8ULVQFoiaFhaDZb2LU/oG+O2J0Imq3NjB9KCHgXR68nWsJ3tmbelf XHj8diQCLS0C3NfnvKzKS+sWEjVce5GsgXlKkzE8MpSafldxoBeBvlWJUSgrR9Yy FjsSAxrbo/9d/E4vmzQvRrBITIBxlUHXdBoxtfVzkICAPqkXX3xCgTQfvbNRPKQ+ 98bpyDgGRa0y7DzBQmzV0Ss00nkiaMU9U/bN4d5AhZpSbrAyG6boPjZCyl85PUl1 RDRNgKu8APjtaCqq+7rXI2w4+Gb/PhB4su7tM2tv5sbw2/rfyVVXJKMirqjAum7m z6FdARMyZ/tdSkkMvCxc+v40XuqMu+TyEbUyUJBvLOdyOg/BUaW3X2kJaSmDF+gP sx9b2uNQj8nC20q1aoGE5tmfIMjzhS5KcATOr0YMU7tKVlxJOHxKuwrN/EGU7zWi 8abSPY/G9vXFxq311KZmO8PypFCy5HKqnZQw8wykgtNA6ksDSQ3TvHuOTgIlSCCd tiTztgUru7smWy24dlH/2h3+mIlAY4D4UPUyVAR4Ri8FXhldhP6H/WBP6+1pwAlH nQJNq04RMUwtd1YOlhdVAeDpsFgzLGCaAExI6dKnT5ubCyMlEw8=
    =Julu
    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

    --
    |_|O|_|
    |_|_|O| Github: https://github.com/dpurgert
    |O|O|O| PGP: DDAB 23FB 19FA 7D85 1CC1 E067 6D65 70E5 4CE7 2860

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Paul@21:1/5 to Dan Purgert on Tue Feb 15 17:19:55 2022
    On 2/14/2022 6:23 AM, Dan Purgert wrote:
    -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

    Two signing blocks ?

    http://al.howardknight.net/?STYPE=msgid&MSGI=%3Cslrnt0kevj.5ru.dan%40djph.net%3E

    Paul

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)