• Re: Go BENGALS!

    From jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com@21:1/5 to DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadenc on Sun Jan 30 15:27:27 2022
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:24:14 -0000 (UTC), DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!

    Thanks for the reminder. This is a great time to go to Safeway.



    --

    I yam what I yam - Popeye

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadenc@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 30 23:24:14 2022
    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From amdx@21:1/5 to jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com on Sun Jan 30 21:55:22 2022
    On 1/30/2022 5:27 PM, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:24:14 -0000 (UTC), DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!
    Thanks for the reminder. This is a great time to go to Safeway.



    Time for Sloman to chime in, probably to tell you you don't know how to
    shop.

                                                            Mikek


    --
    This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com@21:1/5 to amdx on Sun Jan 30 20:28:41 2022
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 21:55:22 -0600, amdx <amdx@knology.net> wrote:

    On 1/30/2022 5:27 PM, jlarkin@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:24:14 -0000 (UTC),
    DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadence.org wrote:

    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!
    Thanks for the reminder. This is a great time to go to Safeway.



    Time for Sloman to chime in, probably to tell you you don't know how to
    shop.

    Mikek

    Hah. I scored two big jugs of beer nuts **during a playoff game**




    --

    I yam what I yam - Popeye

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dean Hoffman@21:1/5 to jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com on Sun Jan 30 20:38:20 2022
    On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-6, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:24:14 -0000 (UTC),
    DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!
    Thanks for the reminder. This is a great time to go to Safeway.



    --

    I yam what I yam - Popeye

    This might be a weird Super Bowl since both teams like the come from behind scenario. Will the score be tied at 0 until late in the 4th quarter?

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno@decadenc@21:1/5 to Dean Hoffman on Mon Jan 31 05:22:41 2022
    Dean Hoffman <deanh6929@gmail.com> wrote in news:9ff2251a-ca8e-4112-8d0b-b1a2802a015fn@googlegroups.com:

    On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-6, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:24:14 -0000 (UTC),
    DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!
    Thanks for the reminder. This is a great time to go to Safeway.



    --

    I yam what I yam - Popeye

    This might be a weird Super Bowl since both teams like the
    come from behind scenario. Will the score be tied at 0
    until late in the 4th quarter?

    I think Burrows shoulduse the come from behind scenario for each
    possession.

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Dean Hoffman@21:1/5 to DecadentLinux...@decadence.org on Tue Feb 1 10:27:19 2022
    On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 11:22:47 PM UTC-6, DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:
    Dean Hoffman <dean...@gmail.com> wrote in news:9ff2251a-ca8e-4112...@googlegroups.com:
    On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 5:27:37 PM UTC-6, jla...@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote:
    On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 23:24:14 -0000 (UTC),
    DecadentLinux...@decadence.org wrote:

    Whooohooo!

    We're goin' to the SuperBowl!
    Thanks for the reminder. This is a great time to go to Safeway.



    --

    I yam what I yam - Popeye

    This might be a weird Super Bowl since both teams like the
    come from behind scenario. Will the score be tied at 0
    until late in the 4th quarter?
    I think Burrows shoulduse the come from behind scenario for each
    possession.

    Brady decided he could afford to retire. <https://nypost.com/2022/02/01/tom-brady-officially-retires-after-22-legendary-seasons/>

    --- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)