• Re: Troublesome Email

From Travis Winnick@21:1/5 to Taren Gilliland on Sun Nov 26 10:20:39 2023
    On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 5:11:53 PM UTC-5, Taren Gilliland wrote:
    My husband feels his way to smart by deleting all his WhatsApp MESSAGES, text messages, iMessages and many more but with the help of russiancyberhackers @ gmail com I proofed my husband wrong because With this hacker I got all deleted messages my
    husband has been deleting since 6 months back till date I got the chance to read all that he has been hiding from me, all thanks to you russiancyberhackers @ gmail com

The best and most reliable crypto recovery expert service for me ever goes to CYBER GENIE HACK PRO! Wow; these guys are so good at their job and their customer service relationship is so friendly and reliable. I made a huge error with a transaction at
    work, sending $68,000 worth of BTC to the wrong wallet address. Tension arose and I was literally shaking even while I searched online for a possible solution. I contacted the customer support of the wallet address provider but they said they couldn't
    help. I was about to pay my company money I never spent till I read something about CYBER GENIE HACK PRO Recovery services and I immediately contacted them. Because the money hadn't been withdrawn and contacted on time, they were able to retrace the
    transaction, and the money was credited back to the company's wallet swiftly. How would I have explained to the company I am innocent, CYBER GENIE saved my life.
    "http: // cybergeniehackpro (.) x y z "
    (+12)(5)(25)(12)(03)(91)..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)