• Re: Bose AWRC-1P

From Gavino Geran@21:1/5 to xusheng...@gmail.com on Mon Jan 24 01:05:33 2022
    On Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 12:25:56 PM UTC+8, xusheng...@gmail.com wrote:
    Did you ever get a schematic because I need one for mine too.
    Can you send me one via email pdf
    sa...@netease.com

Hello Arfa could you please send me also the schematic diagram of bose wave radio Service Manual 260128-0001

Thank you and best regards

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Gavino Geran@21:1/5 to Cyndi Tiger Dobrinic on Mon Jan 24 00:58:50 2022
    On Thursday, November 26, 2020 at 7:30:36 AM UTC+8, Cyndi Tiger Dobrinic wrote:
    On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 7:59:54 PM UTC-5, tiger...@gmail.com wrote:
    On Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 4:50:38 PM UTC-4, mattz...@gmail.com wrote:

I have an old Bose AWRC-1P radio/cd player that has no audio at the output. There is audio at the line outs. it seems that the voltage at pin 7 of the output chip--TDA7375A is going below the threshold voltage
    and forcing the chip into mute/standby mode. I have no schematic for this
    thing and Bose is very reluctant to offer any assistance that doesn't require forking over hundreds of dollars. I did try replacing the output
    chip and it was working but then when I would turn it off, it would take
    longer and longer to come on each time I turned it on again. Now I can
    turn it on and wait for hours. It may come on but lately it hasn't. Any
    clues as to where to look or does anyone know of an available schematic?

Mail me off-group with a valid address that you know can receive an attachment of several MB, and I will send you a copy of the service manual,
    which has a very good circuit description that should allow you to troubleshoot the problem.

Arfa

Arfa,

I have the same issue with a wave radio. Can you hook me up with schematic as well??

thanks,

Matt
    Did you ever get a schematic because I need one for mine too.
    Can you send me one via email pdf

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)