• Dear Hillary

From P Moor@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 04:25:39 2017
    Dear Hillary:

I was abandoned at less than one year old and left at a hospital where i was treated for leukemia under a government study on poor children. I never had a family, was never adopted and was severely abused and neglected over many years. I ran away from a
    prison camp where i was detained as a teenager for nothing i did except for being an unwanted homeless teenager. From freshman in high school onward i worked multiple jobs to pay for my room and board and graduated high school with honors and spent the
    next 18 years paying for and working up to 4 jobs to complete college. Not one employer recognized all that i had overcome or accomplished. Union shops never gave me a shot. No one believed in me or encouraged me.

At 9 years old i was reading at college level. At 15 i was tested by the state and told i should be in college immediately and that i could thrive anywhere-- even the best schools such as Harvard,MIT,Caltech,etc. But no one believed in me. Over the years
    i have given thousands of dollars and thousands of volunteer hours to various charities. People that know me say i would give the shirt off my back. But no employers will give me an opportunity to have a comfortable decent life. I have never owned my
    home, as an adult i lived out of my car for a total of 4 years and developed diabetes because of the stress. When your husband was in office i wrote to him with suggestions and concerns. When you ran for office and i kept getting solicitations for
    donations , i responded to nearlly every one with : " Get me a job and i will donate". No one read them or responded and i knew i did not matter to your or the Democratic Party. The Trump campaign also sent me emails for support and i responded the same
    ay to them-- wit h the same results as from your corner. I am no one. In Brazil unwanted kids are shot as a mercy killing. I wish the same had been done to me, for here in the greatest country in the world, as a native-born white male, i have not been
    allowed a reasonable life even though i have worked up to 104 hours per week, often in jobs very physical that have permanently injured me over time. I have been locked out of jobs by people who hire who have not the slightest clue who i am or what i
    have accomplished given the handicaps all of my life. People who work with me would never suspect how hard things have been for me. The only employers who have wanted me treat me like a liability and a slave. I have been alone ,without support, loving
    and caring about people and the community around me even though i have not received that.
    Here are a small portion of the companies i have applied to and been qualified but who do not value me or see my value:IBM,Hewlett Packard,Comcast,Segway,Microsoft,Google, Intel,Motorola,Lockheed, Heritage Plumbing, Aetna,Liberty Mutual,AAA, Raytheon,
    Apple, Catholic Medical Center, Elliott Hospital, LSNE, Ceridian, Cerulean, MIT, Harvard, Phillips, Siemens, Lowes and many many more.

I am no one and i mean nothing.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)