• some GSK #635 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeuman

From plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Jun 10 12:59:55 2016
    some GSK #635 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory

Portfolio of PAF on 10JUN2016

VZ     1,800

T      24,800

GSK 200

total share-wealth-units last reported which was 31MAY2016 was 26,600 
and total share-wealth-units today 26,800

real-estate land 3APR03 of 1 lot $16,500.
    real-estate land Sept05 another lot $75,000.
    I am selling nearly all the real estate as a man with cancer cannot properly take care of.

I have cancer, and decided to donate the PAF portfolio to good causes. In the meantime, with excess cash I bought on 10 June of 200 shares of GSK, Glaxo SmithKline at 40.90.

Now according to Gametheory applied to stockmarket, I should buy the cheapest of VZ, GSK, T, or MRK, the cheapest, and wait for it to go higher-- relatively higher than the others and sell and buy another.
    So that AT&T today was almost the same price 40.90 as GSK at 40.90. So the chances of GSK going higher and AT&T going lower are more favorable.

I am sort of feeling better about my cancer-- feeling I have more years to live, rather than fewer.
    And as for donations, I have opened lines of communication with several universities and public television, PBS.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to plutonium....@gmail.com on Mon Jun 20 13:45:16 2016
    On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 2:59:56 PM UTC-5, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
    some GSK #635 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory

Alright, I was fully aware of Brexit, where UK leaves the EU on a referendum vote 23 June and how that can cause major upheaval in UK economics but not really stocks such as GSK.

VZ     1,800

T      24,800

GSK 200

So I identified a nice switch campaign with T and GSK where the two are hovering close in price to one another.

GSK is up to 41.50 today, on news, I believe where they are going to have a lung drug with three drugs combined as one, so GSK is up not from Brexit news. And T is 40.85 today. So, today I sold 200 GSK at 41.51 and bought 200 AT&T at 40.85.

Now, the profit is not large of a mere $100 approx, but, a gain is a gain.

Now, the way the switch works is that as this week progresses with Brexit fears, it is likely that GSK will drop to say 39 while T rises to 41, and so, switch back. If not, well, I am happy to hold T with its nice dividend.

Portfolio of PAF on 20JUN2016

VZ     1,800

T      25,000

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to plutonium....@gmail.com on Fri Jun 24 22:46:37 2016
    On Monday, June 20, 2016 at 3:45:17 PM UTC-5, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
    On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 2:59:56 PM UTC-5, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:

Alright, I was fully aware of Brexit, where UK leaves the EU on a referendum vote 23 June and how that can cause major upheaval in UK economics but not really stocks such as GSK.

VZ     1,800

T      24,800

GSK 200

Alright, I had a suspicion that Leave would win the Brexit referendum, because subconsciously, as I see it, Britain and the UK were never really members of EU in that they kept their pound currency, while EU made the euro as dollar. In my esteem, only
    when your money is the same as all the others in the club, can you actually be a member.

So it never surprised me that Britain would vote "leave" because in the subconscious mind of the British people, they were never intending to be in that EU club from the beginning. Their currency says it all. Like the Native American Indian saying--"what
    you do, speaks so loudly, I cannot hear what you are saying".

Not surprised at all.

So I identified a nice switch campaign with T and GSK where the two are hovering close in price to one another.

So, news of the Leave win, I had set myself up for a switch wherein I sold a quantity of AT&T and bought shares of Glaxo SmithKline GSK, thinking T would rise to near 42 while GSK drop to 39. But those numbers did not happen, only a spread of about
    80cents which is not good enough.

GSK is up to 41.50 today, on news, I believe where they are going to have a lung drug with three drugs combined as one, so GSK is up not from Brexit news. And T is 40.85 today. So, today I sold 200 GSK at 41.51 and bought 200 AT&T at 40.85.

Now, the profit is not large of a mere $100 approx, but, a gain is a gain.

So, I predicted the direction, but the amount was not suitable enough for me.

Now, the way the switch works is that as this week progresses with Brexit fears, it is likely that GSK will drop to say 39 while T rises to 41, and so, switch back. If not, well, I am happy to hold T with its nice dividend.

Portfolio of PAF on 20JUN2016

VZ     1,800

T      25,000

AP

As for the referendum, I think it was a fact that was already evident for the past 40 some years, that UK was just not a real member of EU and now with the vote, the British can fully consciously and subconsciously as a nation, realize they were never a
    part of EU as a member but just kidding themselves.

In my book, if your currency is different from EU, you are not a member.

Now, if Britain had gone into this referendum vote and its currency was the Euro, there would never have been a call to have a referendum in the first place, because smart voters and dumb voters all know the disaster of leaving a body, when the currency
    is --of that body.

So will Netherland, will France, will Sweden, will Italy, will Spain have a similar Exit referendum? Ask yourself if they have the Euro? If they use the euro, then no, they will not even consider leaving, because dumb voters and smart voters all have
    stakes in the game if they leave and have the currency the Euro.

By the way, thanks to Google that we now have the newsgroups up and running. For several days now, Google newsgroups were "down", and that really hinders me.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05