• Its quite possible that we are entering a new bubble similar to the bub

From outsourcingbusiness@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 8 04:16:23 2016
    The triple A bonds (which were really nothing but junk bonds due to the immense leveraging coupled with recklessness in rating) when they collapsed in the last financial collapse in 2008 created massive ripples the entire world over. This time around
    some really smart guys have decided to play the same game only using the US treasuries. The game is the massive over leveraging being done on US treasuries. Its more secure than the last time around but since massive overleveraging is being done even the
    US treasuries will not be able to stop the collapse once the bubble bursts. As I said the people playing this game are wiser (after having being burnt the first time around). But the over leveraging and recklessness continues. When this bubble will burst
    is difficult to predict but burst it will.

How bad the ripples will be the world over depends upon how massive the leveraging is this time around. Since I don't have the figures (very few actually do) the only thing I can say here is that the higher the over leveraging the bigger the ripples when
    the bubble breaks.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)