• even more GSK & MRK #631 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket vi

From plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 2 13:16:31 2016
    more GSK & MRK #631 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via VonNeumann Game Theory

Portfolio of PAF on 1FEB2016

VZ     2,000

T      23,400

MRK      200

GSK       400

total share-wealth-units last reported which was 7JAN2016 was 25,850 
and total share-wealth-units today 26,00

real-estate land 3APR03 of 3 lots $19,000.
    real-estate land 30JUL03 another lot $11,500.
    real-estate land Sept05 another lot $75,000.

With excess cash I bought on Feb 1, bought 100 of GSK at 41.49 and 50 of MRK at 50.90.

I like this newer era of drug companies doing cancer drugs, rather than the stupid past era of cholesterol.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 17 10:46:22 2016
    Portfolio of PAF on 17FEB2016

VZ     1,700

T      24,500

I have cancer, and so I will stop playing the Optimal Strategy. I need just a one good dividend stock to help with medical bills.

Today I sold 400 GSK at around 39.40, and sold 200 MRK at 50.50 and sold 300 VZ at around 50.40 if memory serves me correctly. I sold the GSK and MRK at a loss but I sold VZ at a huge gain so that I had an overall large gain on all three combined. With
    the proceeds I bought 1,100 more of AT&T which would give me far more of a dividend stream in coming months.

I will tell how the portfolio closes out, but no longer post the routine changes.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com@21:1/5 to plutonium....@gmail.com on Sun Apr 24 19:46:09 2016
    On Wednesday, February 17, 2016 at 12:46:24 PM UTC-6, plutonium....@gmail.com wrote:
    Portfolio of PAF on 17FEB2016

VZ     1,700

T      24,500

I have cancer, and so I will stop playing the Optimal Strategy. I need just a one good dividend stock to help with medical bills.

Today I sold 400 GSK at around 39.40, and sold 200 MRK at 50.50 and sold 300 VZ at around 50.40 if memory serves me correctly. I sold the GSK and MRK at a loss but I sold VZ at a huge gain so that I had an overall large gain on all three combined. With
    the proceeds I bought 1,100 more of AT&T which would give me far more of a dividend stream in coming months.

I will tell how the portfolio closes out, but no longer post the routine changes.

AP

I changed my mind and will continue to post this portfolio, because I have it in mind to donate to good causes such as research, colleges, universities, public television, environment groups. And will post my donations.

Portfolio of PAF on 28MAR2016

VZ     1,700

T      24,670

total share-wealth-units last reported which was 17FEB2016 was 26,200 
and total share-wealth-units today 26,370

real-estate land 3APR03 of 1 lot $16,500.
    real-estate land Sept05 another lot $75,000.
    I am selling nearly all the real estate as a man with cancer cannot properly take care of.

I have cancer, and decided to donate the PAF portfolio to good causes. While in the hospital recovery from surgery in march, using my iphone and bored, I was able to make a trade.

With extra cash, I bought another 170 shares of AT&T, 03/28/2016 Bought 170 T at 38.90 for 6622.99.

I should have hung on to the MRK and GSK longer, since it is likely they will go up while T and VZ languish for awhile. The only things I see MRK and GSK suffering is a new political liberalism in USA presidency, such as a Bernie Sanders influence. Now I
    hope Hillary wins because she is the only science and environment savvy candidate. And I hope she has no trouble in any of her elections, since she already suffered so much in past years defeats. The Republican party is in ruins, and it started with
    Reagan as the starting cause of the Republican party with its silly notion of "no govt is the best govt" and where vulgar capitalism destroys the worker and the middle class.

The Republican party is a mess, for it stands for nothing of importance that I can see. It is a party that does not even accept science. It is a party, also, that is want of destroying the environment, just so that a few creeps can make a few dollars
    more, while everyone suffers.

I hope Trump becomes the nominee of the Republican Party so as to speed up the destruction and final ruination of the party and that the New Republican Party starts to grow with the values of the Middle Class, capitalism bridled and reined in, and
    accepting of science and environment.

Now, I have had a very close encounter with the Medical system of the USA and I am happy to report it is an excellent system of care. That the best was done for my liposarcoma, and that Medicare covered much of the bills.

And perhaps what is going to happen, is that **adjustments to drugs** is going to come about for the Drug Companies as adjustments exist in Medicare. So that the Prescription Drugs will some day, perhaps sooner than later, will be faced with the
    government and private insurers to "adjust the cost of drugs". Such action would definitely cause the drug companies to become a languishing sector.

At the moment, as far as I can see, it is less expensive to have a major surgery and be nursed back to health, and the cost is far less than some piddle paddle drug by a drug company. I think drugs should be reined in to be aligned with the reality of
    medical treatment that has adjustments. It is silly to have drugs without adjustments, while surgery and operations are adjusted.

So if the USA government brings adjustments to drugs as what is done by Medicare for medical treatments, then the drug companies would no longer be "kings of the capitalist system", where the sky is the limit for what they can charge and procure. Where a
    drug that the companies charge half a million dollars a year comes down to Earth, by adjustment to that of $4,000. a year.

AP

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05