• I Was Scammed! Reclaim Asset Saved Me!!!

From Munthree Kasendree@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 7 16:13:12 2023
    After putting a large amount on my account, I’ve watched how my balance would go higher and higher. And , of course, seeing this “proof” of how I’m good at it, my manager Edward made me invest more over 50000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such
    magnificent trading, my account ended up over 340000Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 1500 in order to trick me invest more 100000. I didn’t have such money at the moment and I was put on hold....Weeks after
    nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that I’ve become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naivety. i found it very hard to move on . Luckily I
    came across a comment on a recovery website that recommended a funds recovery expert on binary/forex, bitcoin investment recovery and i contacted him on his website immediately through "reclaimasset.net" and explained my issues with my investment broker
    to him ,God so kind, him and his team worked relentlessly to recover my funds, and was able to build a case on the scam broker with the information's I provided about my trading experience and my funds refunded back to me within a week interval, i was
    able to get access to my funds back with his help, I still can't believe how possible it is to get my invested capital back, including my bonus with the company. I know some people must have been a victim of any scam investment broker. I feel obligated
    to recommend him and his great funds recovery strategy, feel free to reach out to him if you having issues withdrawing your funds, he will guide you on steps to take and get your invested capital including your bonus refunded back to you.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)