• Many Saints 6-12-06 at 12:41 P.M.

From reevve@yahoo.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 16 11:51:43 2016
    Many Saints say,
    " I would like to speak on every Gift a human being is presented with. I will at a later time, but always remember: In the Gift of speech, you are given the opportunity to say words, but also, to not say words that could be wrong for you to say. The
    decision is yours, but the ability to do this is from The Divine."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
    ON JUNE 12,2006 AT 12:41 P.M.

MANY SAINTS

"There are so Many of Us present, because We want to speak to those close to this little one, due to the fact that for many, many years she has spoken to Us for the sake of others, for the benefits of others, and for others to be able to be called '
    Saints'.

You live in a time wherein so many individuals are not just one person, but they take on the advantages, the personalities, and also the characteristics of being understanding in many areas, wherein they are not or could not be as understanding as
    they are making a claim to at this time, or many other times also.

In the Creation of human life, each human being is created to be able to be an individual in appearance, in size, and in how they respond to others. Each human being has the privilege to learn how to speak to some they know personally, and also to
    others they may meet casually. Even when the languages seem to be separate, there is oftentimes a Blessing to be understood that is helpful or give pleasure in what is said.

In the Creation of human life, so much was looked into regarding what an individual would be capable of doing, of handling, of practicing in all the facets that human life is gifted with.

Let Us take from the top: one's eyes give them help, hope, understanding. The other features, the ears and the nose, have a tendency to give other tendencies to what they are all about and how well they are for an individual; and then, you have the
    sound of speech that everyone seems to learn a different degree of, but also, are able to communicate physically and even morally. Now let Us take the throat. The throat is that passage that is helpful in so many ways for swallowing and many other things.
    The details are so much on every portion of the human body.

As so much can be taken as natural, logical, beneficial, do not forget that the mentality has abilities also, and the mentality can increase all the Gifts a human life has, and do it in many areas of how an individual thinks, speaks, acts, and/or
    follows Spiritual needs, messages, hope and love for The Divine. Gifts of All This Type are Priceless. There is nothing that could be used that would say 'no problem', because these Gifts are given out of Divine Love, helping every human being to more
    fully comprehend, more indepthly understand that they have the ability to practice, to act, to portray, to speak; the list is endless.

Some taking These Notes may wonder why I would speak this way, and Others Here with Me adding to What I say. First of all, because the sound of speech, even though it is the most obvious part of human life, is not always seen or understood as what a
    Great Gift it is, because the Gift of sound, of distinction, has a Blessing in it, giving to the human being it is in, the valid permission, chance, opportunity, and use for so many things.

I would like to speak on every Gift a human being is presented with. I will at a later time, but always remember: In the Gift of speech, you are given the opportunity to say words, but also, to not say words that could be wrong for you to say. The
    decision is yours, but the ability to do this is from The Divine."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
    Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
    www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
    All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
    and continuously as witnessed by all those
    present at the time.
    Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
    This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)