• Energy technology

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 07:15:18 2022
    I have seen images of machines cleaning off photovoltaic panels

There are acoustic solitons that likely could traverse hundreds or thousands of meters at a tight beam to clean things, it is also possible there could be a sequence of soliton air puffs that travels to blow dust off photovoltaics, another possibility is
    a coanda effect dust blower, solitons might lift up heavier gunk though

Pill coating or candywrapper diagnoses anemia, I read that during the 20th century AD anemia effected many people, I think it is possible to have an antibody test that detects iron in the saliva, if the test gets saliva on it, the line turns blue, if a
    nutritionally sufficient amount of iron is at the saliva the line, which is divided into two segments, turns another color at both segments, if mild anemia is occurring then one segment, if very anemic no segments change, another option is linking the
    antibody to a 200k times sweeter than sugar sweetness peptide or protein that is scrunched up so it has not much flavor, if the antibody attaches to iron then the shared charge causes unfurling pill to taste sweet, if it tastes like nothing or perhaps
    like butter then the person has anemia, 10 micrograms of antibody is less than 1/2 cent per pill retail ($435 per gram), and a dollar store aspirin is about 7/10 of a cent

Longevity technology

Some software and medical test, cheek swab genome characterization that predicts what longevity technologies are likely to be most effective for that person with their genetics, epigenetics, and psychometrics

Things that fill children with happiness

Field trips are often enjoyable, driverless car caravans with the parents giving the school permission to use their car for up to four children I think would be beneficial

I perceive children of many ages often socialize with who they sit near, they could quantitatively measure the effect on children's happiness if they change seating every 2 months, every 3 months and every 6 months, for tweens and high school students
    changing seats every 3 months might kindle romance, teen romance was one of the most enjoyable things I have experienced thus far and I, just speaking personally, encourage teen and tween romance and sex

Some children during the 20th century were in talk therapy, I read that talk therapy is 20% effective and that drug therapy is 80% effective, developing beneficial psychological, in a sense medical drugs for children is beneficial in comparison to talk
    therapy, energizing antidepressants with quantitatively higher increases in self esteem and reduction of timidity would be very beneficial, pharmacologically buproprion and selegiline may have these effects, selegiline is mildly nootropic, and screening
    a library of buproprion molecular variants, to my perception, is likely to find nootropic variants, giving students a lift at school could also diminish self esteem and timidity issues, and other issues that cause the parents to seek treatment, fMRI and
    positron emission tomography of children with low self esteem and high self esteem could find areas for drug localization, or localization to neuron type. Also, it is possible the previously described annual pill technology could make it so children
    basically forget they are on medication, perhaps reducing feelings of being different as well as decreasing medication maintenance tensions with parents, annual pills are also likely to be highly affordable making them more utilized and globally
    available, one thing they could do is study the fMRI and positron emission tomography of well but introverted children, at a variety of big five personality test trend clusters that are at the 99th percentile of subjective well being (happiness),
    personally I think it is OK to be introverted or extroverted, and that bringing the physiochemistry of happiness to both is beneficial, modifying the human germline to make everyone happy is the way to go

Things that fill children with happiness

It might soothe babies or cause more reaching out interest to have the actual Mother's face at a baby crib mobile

If babies crawl towards sunlight they might like light sculpture mobiles, larger than will fit in a baby's mouth

Soft lenticular lenses or shapes like gel wrist rests make swoops and sparkles of light, it is possible that higher reach out frequency or reduced crying could be quantified

I have seen a Double dish floating object optical toy, that toy made of baby harmless material, and suspended as a mobile could entertain babies, can other optics put the virtual object 3 inches from the crib mattress so the baby can move their hand on
    it, use their natural focal distance (babies eyes are out of focus, but they might have some focal distance they can see at) to view the detail at the virtual image

It is possible there are chemically harmless things that change color with humidity, these could change the color of the mobile throughout the day

I have read about how different audio tones, like gamma tone, can allegedly make adults more cognitively capable, I perceive others might be described as relaxing, a computer watching the baby could play the baby a gamma tone when it was up, and a
    relaxing or even sleepy tone when a parent put it to bed, I have read similar things about binaural beats and the crib could have two speakers on either side if those happen to benefit babies, cause them to be more active as well as cry less

Do babies crawl towards sunlight, if so harmless fiber optic cloth at crib could light up, tested at a toroidal crib they could find out if babies seek this out

Does a recording of the mothers voice calm a baby or alertify it, the mothers voice could be combined with gamma tones or sleepy hz tones at different times

Babies that sit up and crawl towards things 24-33% earlier might get enriched environment benefits (cognitive benefits) at their brain so it is possible a toroidal crib, with things, even if they are just light things, different pleasant fabric textures,
    among them something like nonsticky polymer, possibly 3/4 microsapertures, that imitates human skin, is washable, and is possibly warmed, also a possibility is a washable, ultrasoft microfiber section to the toroidal crib cloth surface covering

a mobile they can reach or, at older babies, sit up and touch possibly larger than a baby's mouth and festooned with pacifiers, this could be lenticular shaped

If a baby reaches for a mobile 24-90% more is that a particularly good mobile, they could try out a few hundred versions and find the ones babies like

Longevity technology

Endoliths exist as fungi, cyanobacteria, algae, and bacteria, i do not know what Million year lifespan endoliths species' are, finding the endoliths with the largest genome most similar to mammals (possibly fungi) is beneficial as homologous genes at
    humans may be addressable, screen these largest genome endoliths chemicals at yeast and c elegans to find any chemicals that increase longevity, also it is possible that fungi live through being treated to produce polyploid chromosomes like plants do,
    polyploid endoliths chemicals could be screened for longevity increase as well

Kings holly tertiary metabolite genes or cytodifferentiation physiochemistry tertiary metabolite products could be engineered into other plants and used as rootstock that could longevize the grafted plant, this is based on the possibility that grafting
    other plants to kings holly longevizes them, if it does then 40,000 year lifespan or longer orchards could be produced, and particularly beautiful forms of trees could have 40,000 year or longer lifespans

Cardiovascular disease treatment, at mice, or rabbits, which get more vascular disease find out if ribose covalently linked, or with an enzymatically degradable linker like GGG (polyglycine) to AEDG Epithalon with thymosin decreases cardiac disease, I
    read ribose is preferentially concentrated at the heart and Epithalon with thymosin causes humans to be four times more likely to be alive after 6 years

Longevity technology

There are numerous mutant and engineered c elegans with greater longevity, it is possible at mice that genes homologous to those at c elegans exist and that focused epigenetics can decrease or increase activity at these genes, so at the 7-14 most
    effective genetic changes at making c elegans live longer create epigenetic drugs that do similar increase of decrease to mice and then find out if the live longer and are well, these can then be epigenetic drugs to produce greater human longevity

Tardigrades could be bred into longest lived versions and shortest lived versions, along with the genetic difference, the difference between the electrophoresisized proteins between the two could be noted and the physiochemicals more prevalent at the
    long lived tardigrades could be tested on yeast and c elegans for longevity effects, then tested on mice and primates, similarly the shorter lived tardigrades could have a surplus of deleterious chemicals and if those modulate yeast and c elegans
    longevity then they could be tested at mice, with some amount of the mice being given antibodies to those chemicals to find out if they live longer, that could then become a human longevity technology

NaPCA, which as dry powder pulls water out of the air to make a puddle could be made a part of transdermal patches, it is possible this hyperhydrates the skin causing greater drug absorption, it is however also possible that this causes the drug to
    travel to the NaPCA

Alginate gel transdermal patches, it is possible a puffy transdermal drug patch with a blob of alginate gel could have enzymes at it that disintegrate the gel causing s blob of water or water and solvent or harmless surfactant on the dermis causing
    greater transport of the drug, enzymatically degradable NaPCA could start out as a flat dry decal, puff up with water from the dermis, the NaPCA enzymatically disintegrates causing a bubble of water, solvents, and surfactants on the skin under the decal

At my own life I notice that I tend to visit the same 4 websites when I am blank minded and do not know what to do, I might benefit from a class on how to get more out of the internet, with things like stochastically, or on a name-attraction basis from
    the top 10 million websites, there could also be a feature at search engines called "find me a new website" that provides one line summaries of websites, written by AI or other software, Bing could do this, also sometimes I think of things I would like
    to look up and do not remember them later, voice recognition or a typing a list of these could be a thing children are taught, and Bluetooth or other instant communication, perhaps a text to the search engine with an attachment could automatically open 3-
    24 browser tabs automatically at next login or opening of a browser with the Things To Lookup content, they would know the Make better use of the internet class for children functioned well if it caused more than twice as many different sites to be
    visited and Lookup lists used 6 months and 365 days after the class, some similar class could be used for phones

Wikipedia has a particularly well written article clickable option, perhaps a "particularly fun" as well as "99.999th percentile of in-article clickthroughs" (more engagement, more enjoyment, more learning) clickable option could be made for children as
    well as adults, AI could estimate fun, and other software could find in-article clickthrough leaders a cloned mixture of simple.wikipedia and regular wikipedia could be called goodtimeswiki or wowwikipedia and be rememberable and accessible with a name
    like that, also I have seen commercial sector wikipedia clones, the commercial sector could do it as well

Policy manual class, not especially exciting sounding, but high schools could have students go through the policy manuals of actual companies to find out how things, allegedly, function, this would build knowledge of non-law, nongovernment forms of
    guidance and they would learn things that might come in handy later, "Know your rights", "Be aware of what companies think is preferred behavior", to lighten things up students could line out or rewrite things they do not like, this could perhaps be
    accompanied with a unit on reading and understanding contracts

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 07:18:51 2022
    A common plant that when dried, ground up, and soaked in alcohol, the supernatant or bottom material dried produces a material that produces photovoltaic electricity when applied as a dippable film on a metal surface and either has metal contacts placed
    on it or drawn with a conductive ink pen or metal ink pen is beneficial

Royal jelly is published as causing 5 times less scratching when topically administered to mice, make 14 separate fractions, among them a 10HDA fraction, a lipid fraction and several protein fractions, then see which fraction causes the anti-itch effect,
    if it is a protein then screen 900 molecular variants, at three different dermatitis areas per mouse or rat, 5 sequentially per rodent at 60 rodents, this might function better with the larger surface area of rats, if it is 10HDA then make 900 molecular
    variants and apply different ones at 4 dermatitis areas per mouse or rat, 60 rodents, 6 sequential tests to find a new anti-atopic dermatitis and dermatitis drug, once that better molecule is found halogenating it, putting it in dermis transporting
    micosomes, or attaching cytomembrane transport moieties to it could produce a more powerful anti-itch drug

Longevity technology

has anyone tried enterically micro coating lyophilized tissue from human 1 year old equivalent large mammals various different numerous different organs and tissues and testing them on mice or c elegans, with 8 mice to get a p value, 40 different tissue
    or organ enteric coated lyophilized homogenates is 320 mice, or at c elegans a few 96 well plates, the advantage of large mammals is one large mammal provides all the tissue samples and just one preparation activity per tissue or organ, if this causes
    greater longevity, then the parent donated tissue from a previously alive one year old human could be tested, if that longevizes then 900 electrophoresisized fractions could be made from the one year old human particulsr longevizing organ or tissue and
    tested on c elegans and mice, a human tissue component chemical could be more likely to be functional at causing greater longevity than that from another mammal, bacteria could be engineered to produce the chemical or protein in bulk as a drug, as well
    as molecular variants screened to find one that is more longevizing at fewer mg per dose

It is possible that enterosorbents longevity effect could also be elicited with a GI tract conyents coating chemical (pepto bismol for the GI tract), these could be found and tested as to their longevizing effect on mice or rats, to a human, a pleasantly
    flavored drink is likely more palatable then several hundred grams of entersorbent slurry, also dose amounts might be less from the fewer grams utilized just to coat the GI tract material, with enyerosorbents or coatings I do not know how getting
    sufficient calories and nutrients functions,

There is an oral surfactant or detergent, doxylamine succinate that is used as a "stool softener" it is possible there is a detergent or detergent-like molecule that causes bacterias' cytomembranes to dissolve, that could be tested to find out if it has
    longevity effects and coadministered with the enterosorbents to find out if the enterosorbents' longevity gain goes up

Xylitol produced at the body and roots of all cereal grains, if rye, wheat, corn and rice are (2019) 1/10 seeds, then making the other 9/10 of the grains' physiological material into edible sugarcane causes grains to have 10 times the food value,
    genetically engineering people to be immune to diabetes, non beneficial protein glycation makes it so even a person getting 6/7 of their calories from delicious grass, delicious grass drink, or sugar grass patties is well, genetically engineering grains
    as well as wild grasses to make sugar like sugarcane is beneficial, wild mammals might like the extra calories and sweetness, technology that causes the Earth to have only herbivores is previously described

Children might like the adult positive reinforcement that comes from being, optionally, providing of benefit, it is possible a child spending 5 minutes to 20 minutes a day looking up things for their parents would gain them authentic praise and
    appreciation, see how the thing researched was useful, and gain practice and satisfaction at practicing big 5 conscientiousness, it is even possible children could be authentically useful looking at images, text and videos generated with an AI that was
    seeking a human response data set, the AI would always have the things the children look at be pleasant and interspersed with things known to cause authentic happiness at the child, so a minute of looking at AI generated beauty, or providing actual human
    eye tracking data looking at a webpage, then looking at or voluntarily participating at a minute or two of a thing the child likes or the software predicts they will like a lot, perhaps "the wheels on the bus go round and round" with 40% new lyrics each
    time, possibly mentioning dolls if the child likes dolls, or building kits, and, if the child likes it, hearing their name, after 5-20 minutes of assisting the AI to get better the adult can then praise the child, although the parent could always omit
    asking their children to look things up for them online if they prefer their child have an all recreation childhood

Things that fill childrens' lives with happiness

Longevity technology

Custom epigenetics,

Making a deacytlase protein note effective, make millions of molecular variants then screen to find some that function better and pass the blood brain barrier

Do all epigenetic drugs reach oocytes and sperm progenitor cytes well, create epigenetic drugs that are better at this

Are healing ability proteins in young children longevity drugs, concentrate chemicals from healing children of primates, multicentury lifespan clams, and tortoises to find out if they longevize c elegans and yeast

Verify the 40 something percent greater longevity effect from enterosorbemts at mice and then compare the electrophoresis chemicals of enterosorbent treated mice and regular mice to find out if there is any physiochemical difference in the unabsorbed
    remaining material, if there is, find out which chemicals GI tract bacteria produce, or decompose to make,, then see if GI tract bacteria that omit producing those toxins cause mice to live longer, axenic (bacterialess) mice exist but I do not know if
    they have been screened for greater longevity, screen axenic mice for greater longevity, if normal human GI tract bacteria are found to produce toxins then immunization against those toxins could cause greater longevity

Enyerosorbents are published as causing 40% something greater longevity, and at a dubious study mice fed LKM512 bacteria lived 95% longer and had remodelled GI tracts, at mice find out if there is s GI tract morphology difference between 99th percentile
    of longevity mice and median mice (diameter, length, membrane thickness, number of bends, transit interval) if there is a difference genetically engineer median mice to have the more optimal GI tract morphology, if there is one, do imaging of
    supercentenarians and well persons at the 60th, 70th, 80th, and 90th, and 99th percentile of longevity and see if there is a shape trend, that contributes to modifying the human germline to cause people to have the more longevizing GI tract form

Transit time and automatic hydration at the GI tract may also effect longevity, test the effect of drugs that hyperhydrate and underhydrate the GI tract as to longevity effects on normal mice, also test the effect of transit time rapidifiers on longevity
    at mice, GI tract only mu opioid antagonists might do this and some mu opioid peptides are active at microgram quantities,

Noting enyerosorbents ate published as causing greater than 40% greater longevity at rodents, test their effect on large mammals (cows, pigs, horses) then do 700 electrophoretic fractions of plasms, with each being tested on yeast or c elegans for
    longevity modulation effects, it could be that there is a longevizing chemical or that a deleterious chemical will be detectably strongly reduced when comparing normal large mammal plasma with enyerosorbent treated large mammal or rodent plasma, find out
    which body systems, possibly something in the liver, usually metabolize those deleterious chemicals then upregulate the production of that metabolizer molecule, drugs that upregulate that metabolizer molecule could be new longevity drugs

Enyerosorbents are published as increasing longevity, find out if much lower mass enterosorbents, possibly diaper-gel like 200-1000 times expansion molecular variants (acrylates) with different surface charges as enterosorbents, and screen 100 varieties
    of molecular variants with different surface charges, as well as completely different enterosorbent molecules to find a one pill per day enterosorbant longevity pill that functions at humans, c elegans may have a longevity increase response to
    enyerosorbents, if so, numerous thousands of different enyerosorbents and surface charges can be tested, it is possible screening some ion exchange resins as enyerosorbents like materials could find a longevity increasing oral material that functions at
    lower mass

Enterosorbents, it is possible these reduce inflammation, so topical fluorocorticoids modified not to pass the GI tract could have an effect, this could be tested on mice, or if c elegans respond to enterosorbents with greater longevity, c elegans.
    Longevity chemical 10HDA causes mice with dermatitis to itch(or actually scratch) five times less, screen molecular variants of 10HDA to find one with much stronger anti-itch, possibly antiinflammatory characteristics, find out if this has greater
    longevity increasing effects at c elegans and mice

Find out if mice that get a fecal transplant from 400 year lifespan clams, tortoises, and humans live longer, if they do then find out which bacteria either omit secreting or being toxic, and test those on age batched humans as probiotics after a course
    of antibiotics and a purgative clears their intestinal flora

Things that fill children with happiness,

CPU speakers or social companion robots could notice when adults and siblings were at 90th percentile of previously measured happiness and suggest that children interact with people like their oarents or siblings then. Timing could contribute to child
    snd adult hapoiness, so CPU speakers that amplify adult and sibling happiness could amplify child happiness.

Longevity technology

Sleep causes greater healthspan, wellness, and optmal amounts of sleep may have longevity increasing effects as well, they could find out what 1000 or 100 chemicals most increase from several hours of sleep, are newly produced, or are decreased from
    optimal sleep and find out if supplementing mice or c elegans with those chemicals increases lifespan, circulating chemicals as well as tissue specific chemicals like brain, cardiovascular system, liver and heart could be utilized, chemicals from tissue
    homogenates from optimally sleeping and awake primate monozygotic twins or other 8 hour sleeping mammals (cows? Horses? Pigs?) could be used

Do BDNF, NGF as well as other nerve growth factors have beneficial longevity effects or healthspan effects at non neural tissues, this could be tested at human tissue culture, age batched very elderly persons, and a BDNF version with a polyglycine,
    protein or other peptide attached to the BDNF or other nerve growth factor so the nerve growth factor does not pass the blood brain barrier (stable isotope verified), this could be tested at mice to find out if the nerve growth factors increase longevity,
    if they also increase longevity at yeast or c elegans a million molecular variants could be tested at yeast or 10k versions tested at c elegans (107 or a few hundred 96 well plates) to find a version with greater longevity increase, are there peptide
    nrtbe growth factors? Also, if nerve growth factors cause greater longevity this could be a gene therapy longevity or healthspan technology and could also be made part of the human germline

Marmosets are a primate that could be batched into 6 months, one year, two years, and four year prior to being previously alive groups and used to test longevity drugs and the effect of longevity drugs on progeny,

Divergence of physiochistry from that of humans approaching being previously alive: from age 11, circulatory system fluids and cheek swabs tissue samples could be used to characterized to show the gradual or sudden changes of people as they traverse the
    years from 11 to being previously alive, eight samples from each year of age are sufficient to get a p value, so from 11 to supercentenarians is not that many samples, the chemicals that gradually change, those that increase or decrease are then tested
    on c elegans and yeast to find those that lonhevize yeast or, at cumulative or sudden human physiological chemical change otherwise modulate c elegans and yeast longevity and wellness or healthspan, chemicals at the 97th percentile above at causing a
    change in any direction could be tested on mice,immunizations against deleterious chemicals could cause greater longevity as well as healthspan, and supplementing with beneficial chemicals could cause greater longevity and healthspan. Some of the
    physiochemicals may be symptomatic, others might be causative like the deleterious interleukin senolytics get rid of, a really rapid version of this study would use 9 circulatory system circulating fluids and actual tissue samples from rats or cows, pigs,
    or horses, identify and measure the physiochemicals, administer them to yeast then test the 97the percentile of physiochemicals that cause the greatest change on mice, if large animals are used (horses, cows, pigs) then the large animal plasma or
    tissues can be used as a plentiful source of test chemicals for the mice, another approach is just to get 7 discrete human year of age equivalent samples from large mammals, mass sort, or electrophoretically sort that into 700 different testable plasma
    fraction materials then test those 4900 different plasma fractions on c elegans (53 or hundreds of plates) and yeast to find out if pjysiochemicals from chemical change progression with age shows beneficial or deleterious chemicals, if there is an effect
    then that electrophoretic or mass sorted plasma fraction could be electrophoresis sized or mass sorted further and partitioned into another 900 groups to find the longevity and wellness chemicals with greater precision

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)