• Are there beneficial guidelines or regulations I know nothing about, sh

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Sep 8 01:00:39 2022
    perhaps there is a pre-existing professional engineering work product code, perhaps it is mentioned with greater elaboration at the PE, professional engineer certification

Is there a benevolent guideline for people that favor data and activity transparency over privacy,

Other guidelines at preferring dara and activity transparency i have not previously been aware of, Viewed from a benevolent perspective; the THINK mnemonic, true kind, I think it is OK to skip the N for necessary as data exploration and interpersonal
    growth often occur without premeditated necessariness

should a person who favors data and activity transparency be particularly generous at saving human lives as they may have more data, and be willing to look at more data than a privacy person, notably saving lives as an individual rather than an
    organization member

Energy technology
    I have seen images of machines cleaning off photovoltaic panels
    There are acoustic solitons that likely could traverse hundreds or thousands of meters at a tight beam to clean things, it is also possible there could be a sequence of soliton air puffs that travels to blow dust off photovoltaics, another possibility is
    a coanda effect dust blower, solitons might lift up heavier gunk though

Pill coating or candywrapper diagnoses anemia, I read that during the 20th century AD anemia effected many people, I think it is possible to have an antibody test that detects iron in the saliva, if the test gets saliva on it, the line turns blue, if a
    nutritionally sufficient amount of iron is at the saliva the line, which is divided into two segments, turns another color at both segments, if mild anemia is occurring then one segment, if very anemic no segments change, another option is linking the
    antibody to a 200k times sweeter than sugar sweetness peptide or protein that is scrunched up so it has not much flavor, if the antibody attaches to iron then the shared charge causes unfurling pill to taste sweet, if it tastes like nothing or perhaps
    like butter then the person has anemia, 10 micrograms of antibody is less than 1/2 cent per pill retail ($435 per gram), and a dollar store aspirin is about 7/10 of a cent

Longevity technology

Some software and medical test, cheek swab genome characterization that predicts what longevity technologies are likely to be most effective for that person with their genetics, epigenetics, and psychometrics

Things that fill children with happiness
    Field trips are often enjoyable, driverless car caravans with the parents giving the school permission to use their car for up to four children I think would be beneficial

I perceive children of many ages often socialize with who they sit near, they could quantitatively measure the effect on children's happiness if they change seating every 2 months, every 3 months and every 6 months, for tweens and high school students
    changing seats every 3 months might kindle romance, teen romance was one of the most enjoyable things I have experienced thus far and I, just speaking personally, encourage teen and tween romance and sex

Some children during the 20th century were in talk therapy, I read that talk therapy is 20% effective and that drug therapy is 80% effective, developing beneficial psychological, in a sense medical drugs for children is beneficial in comparison to talk
    therapy, energizing antidepressants with quantitatively higher increases in self esteem and reduction of timidity would be very beneficial, pharmacologically buproprion and selegiline may have these effects, selegiline is mildly nootropic, and screening
    a library of buproprion molecular variants, to my perception, is likely to find nootropic variants, giving students a lift at school could also diminish self esteem and timidity issues, and other issues that cause the parents to seek treatment, fMRI and
    positron emission tomography of children with low self esteem and high self esteem could find areas for drug localization, or localization to neuron type. Also, it is possible the previously described annual pill technology could make it so children
    basically forget they are on medication, perhaps reducing feelings of being different as well as decreasing medication maintenance tensions with parents, annual pills are also likely to be highly affordable making them more utilized and globally
    available, one thing they could do is study the fMRI and positron emission tomography of well but introverted children, at a variety of big five personality test trend clusters that are at the 99th percentile of subjective well being (happiness),
    personally I think it is OK to be introverted or extroverted, and that bringing the physiochemistry of happiness to both is beneficial, modifying the human germline to make everyone happy is the way to go

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)