• Pattern recruitment and awareness decreasing techmology, epigenetics mo

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 7 05:33:40 2022
    referably older adults, that software figures out are absent ever having experienced pattern awareness, parents might give these to their children because it would make the children even nicer and even more honest with 99.9th percentile of niceness and
    honesty or higher beneficial
    Find the genes to honesty and niceness, then screen a library of epigenetic modifier chemicals on mice and then humans, (it is likely possible to find nice mice, humans could be the honesty epigenetics characterization organisms, perhaps while figuring
    it out give the adults an epigemetics modifying pill that combines multiple epigenetics benefits with honesty epigenetics. If they do not like it they can restore their previous epigenetics, combine this with epigenetics of greater cognitive ability, I
    think there is also epigenetics of greater longevity and healthspan so combine it with those as well

Software that decreases pattern recruitment and awareness
    The software has a graphical 200 second pattern awareness diagnostic where the person sorts images into piles with emotion faces and color circles labelling each identity pile area, with either a next button to skip it, or it stochastically locates a
    graphic onto a pile if there is a 3 second delay of response at the person sorting the graphic, the person can then put the graphic back or at another pile, the software, possibly deep learning AI, matches their responses to previous learned responses
    and validated with 4 year olds, 5 year olds, 9 year olds, 11 year olds, 29 year and adults at the 99th percentile of career success and persons who pled guilty to a premeditated violent crime, looking at the data trend that traverses the chronological
    ages and adults, if there are graphics to pile making trends, find any that diverge with greater age, or successful adult and the premeditated violent

Pattern diagnostic memory match where they have the option of applying any of 20 graphics they most like to the memory match visual rememberable area, so pattern aware person tropisms pick certain things first a rememberable amount, deep learning
    characterizes trends, validate with 4 year olds, 5 year olds, 9 year olds, 11 year olds, 29 year olds and persons I perceive as particularly likely to have previously experienced pattern awareness, normal people at the 99th percentile of career success
    and persons who pled guilty to a premeditated violent crime, then look at the data trend that traverses the chronological ages and adults, if there are graphics to pile making trends find any that diverge with greater age, or occur strongly and gain
    homogeneity of preference with increasing age then persons using the software with pile sorting with tropisms that are farther from the tropisms of age shift, adults, career successful, and those that said they did something violent on purpose are more
    likely, from what i perceive and some things JY said about the pattern, to have pattern awareness and divergence on their pile sorting characterization

Words that always have only one meaning as well as new words (rurious, nurious, wigous, gurious, gotords, numerous new words possibly hundreds at my notes) are beneficially creatable

Longevity technology

Could running away from summer camp have or disrupt pattern recruitment as well as pattern awareness, making this harmless could be beneficial

White and blue AI that figures out if people have experienced pattern awareness or are absent having ever experienced pattern awareness has numerous benefits to people,
    Double utility benefit from white and blue AI guidance, AI always prompts doing and getting things that are in their own right beneficial while also patten, white shoes, repainted freshened dwellings, white cars being $300 greater value (I read) if
    vended to another person sequentially, clean garments, high ceilings, building new construction with more bathrooms while minimizing kitchen square footage to sufficiency, favor above ground dwellings (eschew and omit building basement apartments) favor
    large round multi dwelling spaces raised on towers, things like putting beneficial things at the right side of a surface, rounded, possibly puffy furniture,

Then there are pattern beneficial things that might be neutral in their own right to people, using spoons rather than other utensils, drying on cool, cities, neighborhoods, and apartment buildings with particular names, white computer cases and media
    center things, things people decorate their cars with like color and shape of air fresheners, things people dangle from mirrors, automotive seat and steering wheel covers, make everything white,

There are sites online where scientists have their papers available and people leave comments, if I think of value I can leave comments and also provide a link to the longevity technologies I have thought of

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 3 07:38:49 2022
    Find the genes to honesty and niceness, then screen a library of epigenetic modifier chemicals on mice and then humans, (it is likely possible to find nice mice, humans could be the honesty epigenetics characterization organisms, perhaps while figuring
    it out give the adults an epigemetics modifying pill that combines multiple epigenetics benefits with honesty epigenetics. If they do not like it they can restore their previous epigenetics, combine this with epigenetics of greater cognitive ability, I
    think there is also epigenetics of greater longevity and healthspan so combine it with those as well

Software that decreases pattern recruitment and awareness

The software has a graphical 200 second pattern awareness diagnostic where the person sorts images into piles with emotion faces and color circles labelling each identity pile area, with either a next button to skip it, or it stochastically locates a
    graphic onto a pile if there is a 3 second delay of response at the person sorting the graphic, the person can then put the graphic back or at another pile, the software, possibly deep learning AI, matches their responses to previous learned responses
    and validated with 4 year olds, 5 year olds, 9 year olds, 11 year olds, 29 year and adults at the 99th percentile of career success and persons who pled guilty to a premeditated violent crime, looking at the data trend that traverses the chronological
    ages and adults, if there are graphics to pile making trends, find any that diverge with greater age, or successful adult and the premeditated violent

Pattern diagnostic memory match where they have the option of applying any of 20 graphics they most like to the memory match visual rememberable area, so pattern aware person tropisms pick certain things first a rememberable amount, deep learning
    characterizes trends, validate with 4 year olds, 5 year olds, 9 year olds, 11 year olds, 29 year olds and persons I perceive as particularly likely to have previously experienced pattern awareness, normal people at the 99th percentile of career success
    and persons who pled guilty to a premeditated violent crime, then look at the data trend that traverses the chronological ages and adults, if there are graphics to pile making trends find any that diverge with greater age, or occur strongly and gain
    homogeneity of preference with increasing age then persons using the software with pile sorting with tropisms that are farther from the tropisms of age shift, adults, career successful, and those that said they did something violent on purpose are more
    likely, from what i perceive and some things JY said about the pattern, to have pattern awareness and divergence on their pile sorting characterization

Words that always have only one meaning as well as new words (rurious, nurious, wigous, gurious, gotords, numerous new words possibly hundreds at my notes) are beneficially creatable

Longevity technology

Could running away from summer camp have or disrupt pattern recruitment as well as pattern awareness, making this harmless could be beneficial

White and blue AI that figures out if people have experienced pattern awareness or are absent having ever experienced pattern awareness has numerous benefits to people,

Double utility benefit from white and blue AI guidance, AI always prompts doing and getting things that are in their own right beneficial while also patten, white shoes, repainted freshened dwellings, white cars being $300 greater value (I read) if
    vended to another person sequentially, clean garments, high ceilings, building new construction with more bathrooms while minimizing kitchen square footage to sufficiency, favor above ground dwellings (eschew and omit building basement apartments) favor
    large round multi dwelling spaces raised on towers, things like putting beneficial things at the right side of a surface, rounded, possibly puffy furniture,

Then there are pattern beneficial things that might be neutral in their own right to people, using spoons rather than other utensils, drying on cool, cities, neighborhoods, and apartment buildings with particular names, white computer cases and media
    center things, things people decorate their cars with like color and shape of air fresheners, things people dangle from mirrors, automotive seat and steering wheel covers, make everything white,

There are sites online where scientists have their papers available and people leave comments, if I think of value I can leave comments and also provide a link to the longevity technologies I have thought of

Longevity technology

An artificial telomerase gene is producible that codes the production of the least degradable proteins at telomeres, perhaps telomere proteins are charged, and perhaps neutral charge or a charge that decreases nonpurposed popping off of telomeres'
    sources of being degraded proteins could be utilized to make them, they could be amino acid repeats, if they are then different amino acids could be used and tested on yeast before making them a part of the human germline, telomeres geometry could be
    changed as well, perhaps a nub is more durable than a straggly line

Things that fill children with happiness

toys that both people can be right about, plentiful toys, toys dolls that sit up or stand on their own

A computer, like the computer at dollar store scientific calculators, moves masses interior to the doll such that any position you put it at it remains gravitationally stable in that position, the computer could just figure out what you preferred, or
    with a photonic sensor or capacitive touch lamp like sensor could tell when you touched it on its chest to tell when it was at the right position, perhaps some dolls and toys could even ambulate using this technology

A that spread on a shaved or waxed area causes hairiness

a beauty peptide palmitate of dodecanate could administer quantified beauty peptide activity for seven or fourteen days or longer with one application, it could be contained at liposomes or other microsomes, using that beauty peptide once every 24 hours
    would build up the dose as well as the single dose lasting 7 days, similarly as a treatment for a topic dermatitis and dermatitis could a 7 or 14 day active liposome or microsome administer drugs like topical corticosteroids at the dermis

Ethynyl corticosteroids, picogram active ethynyl progesterone is a steroidal molecule, could ethynyl corticosteroids make antiatopic dermatitis or antidermatitis or asthma treatments better

Does curiosity have a genetic component, if it does then people could make gene therapy to cause greater curiousity and make it part of the human germline, a nootropic with a brain localization chemical could also cause greater curiosity; based on
    curiosity genes' gene products enteric protein drugs that cause curiosity could be made, I wonder what curious marine mammals like whales and dolphins would be like, this could also benefit children, even their educational activities

A white round software product and a white and blue software product could cause greater white and blue way of mind globally, linked to soft round beautiful white and blue toys children would practice white and blue ways of being and have referent forms
    at their minds, gel forms that interact with the software, rounded and with greater puffiness than a gel mouse pad I have or also like balloon shapes (all rounded)

Also good elves and pixies white and green software and linked toys

Tube balloons with lenticular soft round rises, blobby things that look kind of chemical orbitals, looped balloons multitorus, tricircles, pacifier shapes, white and pastel colors

Although not a technology, unless utilized at software, narrative sequences and dialog between white, blue, and green characters form the communications, thought of and author presented options, at a book and children's book, possibly a children's book
    adults like reading, as well as media scripts, at software I think I have viewed things where, optimally you write your own content, communication and speech to interact with the software characters but at software (and I think IT pattern streamlined
    thought nuggets, cliches, junk food thoughts, words at the mind that say about 40% of what you actually mean, and words that happen at a person's head that make a person think or experience a thing like "who is writing my lines" should be minimized) I
    have seen programs where you indicate one of a plurality of options to say, communications that are white blue and green presented as software talking, communications, activities make these part of the software users facile, practiced, and style, of
    talking and communicating

Some things people write use travel to move the narrative along, it is possible a narrative constructed around building something beneficial could do this too

Elves suggest a forest, then find an interesting way to describe changing a law, that is an improvement to the previous law, to make it so what some call undeveloped land has forests on it, anybody and all people can walk the forested land permissionless
    as they like without fees, the person whose land it is then is without concern, and the person whose land it is even gets revenue from a thing that says 'for the next n centuries transfer or clearing the land will be absent occurrence, a voluntary fiscal
    giving box, or a few, are permitted on the land", then factoring (projecting value) provides the land haver with money up front, so they seek out the opportunity

I perceive they have grown vascular epithelia on artificial vasculature and artificial hearts, it is possible there are much less immunoreactive tissues to coat artificial hearts with, possibilities are placenta between the maternal and fetus capillary,
    cyte types, fetal and maternal side capillary cytotypes

Epigenetics of epithilial or other cyte artificial heart coatings; could artificial heart cytocoatings have their epigenetics modified while at tissue culture to make a better form, vascular epithelia of fetuses have had their epigenetics reset, so that
    could also be a beneficial source of artificial heart cyte coating D

99th percentile or higher of the least morphologically variant and immunoreactive post heart surgery patients, as well as 99th percentile good shape vascular system lining cytes of persons of heart surgery age' vascular epithelia (or other cytes) could
    be more effective artificial heart cytocoatings

Decreasing unintentional poisonings

I think I read that unintentional poisonings cause more people to be previously alive than vehicle accidents so technologies that reduce unintentional poisonings are beneficial, fluoroipecac or ethynylfluoroipecec could be placed at numerous products
    where they would not modify product quality, ethynylfluoroipecac could be active at 200 nanograms to 1 microgram a dose, less if the ipecac molecule can be reengineered to be 2-10x as strong, possibly with acetylation (might or might not reach the "vomit
    now" areas of the brain more effectively) to pass the blood brain area better, a 100 nanogram dose that makes a person vomit when eating an unintentional poison could be functional if 100 nanogram dose ethynylfluoroipecac is possible then a dose would be
    1/10,000 of a cent to each typical unintended dose of an unintentional poison or less,

It is possible that compared to ipecac which I think works at the throat there is likely another chemical that causes vomiting when it is sensed at the stomach, fluorinating a chemical can make it 1000 times more active, ethynylizing can make some
    chemicals, notably sex hormones 1000 times more active and is also used to make protease inhibitors more active, acetylation causes greater passage through the blood brain barrier, and their are chemical moieties that cause greater cytomembrane transport,
    combining these with a drug that causes stomach based vomiting if they are added to an unintentional poison could produce a 10,000 to 100,000 to 1 million times more effective emetic (vomiting causing) drug to put at unintentional poisons, that is
    nanograms to picograms a dose, and at $1000/kg to make is 2.5 ten millionths of one cent per dose; one thing about ethynylfluoroacetylcytomembranepassing+stomach-vomiting-molecule is that noting I read much unintentional poisoning is from misdosing
    pharmaceuticals, perhaps twenty pills taken simultaneously would have sufficient EFACMPSMV to cause vomiting but ten pills would just cause queasiness,

To decrease unintentional poisonings a small intestine motility inducer, ethynylfluoromolecule version causes ultra rapid expelling of poison (diarrhea), at near 1/10,000 of a cent to one millionth of a cent a dose

Find all the medically active peptides with a computerized or even crowd sourced medical database search, then find out which ones are utilizable at the 1/10th of a cent a dose printed paper medication technology, the 300 most frequently occurring
    medical applications could be made, are there anticholesterol peptides, a topic dermatitis treating peptides, even partially effective anticancer peptides (noting that a full cure is better, tamoxifen receptor activating peptides and receptor modulating
    antibodies. Could be beneficial), as well as antidiabetic peptides (peptides or antibodies with beneficial effect on insulin receptors or pancreas receptors), macroscopic insult recovery peptides that could rapidify recovery from things like twisted
    ankles, anti arthritis peptides, This would benefit people globally notcytotypes the developing world

Body paint with the chemicals they use at color changing pens so you can edit forms and shapes and redraw lines, or even stencil fine detail

I saw a printer wand where you wave it over a piece of paper and it prints things, like that with body paint. A computer could tell when it was always the right distance like just a part of a cm and only spray then for greater print quality

If the ink erased with wiping a eraseable marker soaked towlette you could reapply as often as you liked, or, just wash the doll

If the ink is edible you could also spray food

Could you utilize two or more waves suprtimposed to make a soliton, or edit s sequence of solitons to make them 100 times less dissipating dissipative solitons. A view is n n n with _ is n_n_n_n_ the _ is actually the eentsy edge feature that turns a
    soliton into a dissipative soliton, so if you sent a stream of solitons through a container of lightly gently rippled water the solitons would constructively layer as they travel and travel further, to there is a shape kind of like a Y with water
    channels at it that can add waves where the y branches. Although they travel from the branches to the trunk, a waveguide, that could combine the two waves to make the dissipative solitons, also you could take any wave, then add another wave to it and
    make a dissipative soliton, the hyperdurable dissipative soliton would then completely traverse the container, and it is possible that the volume or amplitude of the original wave could contain information on the original wave, these are thought about 3D
    waves like water waves it is possible this functions with light waves as well

Water meandering over a plate could have a topology that makes dissipative solitons

A white being made with 100 times durability solitons also a white being remaining white while experiencing wave addition to make a super soliton form would be of amplified durabily and white an even greater span, this also benefits a white and light
    blue form with heightened median topology

This is two or three things together where the group is much stronger, more durable than its parts, a topology that automatically makes shapes on its surface turn into solitons makes everything on its surface turn into solitons that makes the population
    thousands (100 times 100) of times more durable than previous to flowing over the surface, tell all the beings you know made of waves and photonic communications companies

Longevity technology

Telomerase that makes telemeros might have alleles, SNPs or epigenetics that differ between humsns , it is possible there is a more beneficial telomere variant a person could have, also a genetics of telomere activation , at epigenetics a library of a
    million variants of telormerase epigenetic modifiers like acetylators and deacetylase inhibitors that could particularly heighten telomerase production, that could be a one pill longevity treatment that benefits your children and grandchildren as well

Different telomerase genes likely different species. Engineer the telomerase genes of the longest lived organism, the longest lived animal, and the multi century lifespan whale into mice and yeast and find out if the mice have greater longevity

If human cyte and tissue types express different amounts of telomeres find out which ones then make the thing that cause them to have longer telomeres into a drug and test it on human tissue cultures and yeast then mice

Lyophilized powder of uniform micrometer or nanometer size) of different mammal tissues, voluntarily donated human tissues, and c elegans tissues (like the c elegans with doubled lifespan) could be mass sorted (wiggled to make it concentrate on mass) to
    make thousands of weight separate fractions and then each mass fraction administered to yeast to find out if any of them are longevizing, variations include just lyophilizing specific organ tissues, like the organs that have the least change with age,
    most regenerative capacity, as well as most frequent replenishment, I think the stomach lining replenishes every 72 hours, and endometrial (uterine lining) 330 hours, and the oral mucosa every 168 hours,

It might taste like it tastes but could sugars that are good for people like ribose and trehalose have there -OH groups replaced with sulfur moieties or their hydrogens replaced with fluorines to make chemicals screen able on yeast as well as c elegans
    to find out if the nontoxic ones are longevizing or heighten wellness and healthspan, ribose is preferentially concentrated at the heart

What is the effect of AEDG Epithalon on the heart, ribose linked to stable isotope labelled Epithalon could be utilized to find out the amount of this concentration and find out how much Epithalon actually reaches the heart, rabbits get more
    cardiovascular disease than mice so they could test this on rabbits and human heart tissue culture

I perceive they have grown vascular epithelia on artificial vasculature and artificial hearts, it is po

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)