• It could be that a four or greater dimensional spatial dimension,

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 7 05:29:22 2022
    like the way four dimensions causes any pathway of any linearity at all motions traverse to being fully motionable and be distally lengthened at a way that is topologically nonover any area of that topological object, causes planck intervals, planck
    lengths, and possibly other planck units at spatial 4Dto have greater than integer or decimal parsimonious math descriptions and actuality, another direction of translation from bringing a different parsimonious math description to planck units could
    cause a diameterizing 2D or 3D effect at what previously would have a nothing eentsier than a planck unit integer, which might have been linked to noncontinuous function at matter and so 4D could cause planck units to have parsimonious math that causes
    them to have technology utilizing, technology creating new attributes, among them a new right direction that arches and contains the universe and all its patterns, as a technology, if I figure out a way anything can cause greater simultaneous state,
    topological, or math space at Planck units like 4D, although different things than 4D might function as well, then an actual thing that arches and contains the universe and all the patterns at it would have at 3D planck units new directional math
    availabilities than anything a 2019 physicist has ever , as far as I perceive, heard of, read about, experimented on or previously produced, making a 4D spatial thing causes the Planck units at 2D to go from one dimensional amounts to anything drawable
    on a plane, causes any coordinate system that functions at 2D to be applied to a particular thing, which could then cause all the different things at the universe to have new 2D coordinate directionality, and any movement at the 2D planck unit greater
    math areas, as actual thing areas could cause all the neighbors to motionize at the new 2D Planck unit directions, kind of like figuring out something with a different amount of data than functions well, while giving a greater comprehension area of mind,
    if you move a Planck unit to a 2D math area, then a previous linearity that described a planck unit amount then has an amount graphically with four immediate new attributes, noting you can draw beautiful gentle curves at a 2D surface pleasant new planck
    length technology objects can be caused to exist,

Another thing that might cause Planck units to have a different mathematically parsimonious descriptor is what seem like a few things at boolean algebra, like it is 2019 no one had heard of it yet, I haven't looked at it yet, it could have been there
    although it might have a duration or a frequency that caused it not to be there when I viewed the area I thought it might be at, I am the the thing I am verifying as to existence, and so I am always found, its there, it's not there, Wigner's friend told
    me not to look at it and I told him I omitted looking at it

Gentle rounded Sprouts where you make two connector dots when drawing a pleasant rounded curve

Gyre precluding math topology system, like sprouts and the movement of the moves causes the curves to build up a geometry that gets further and further from, if there is an attractor, the gyre's attractor, with each rounded curve also different than
    sprouts, the rounded curves keep traversing and just notice when they meet other sprout dots, as the sprout layers accumulate the fresh sprout rounded curve layers move farther and farther from the attractor, after the distance from the gyre attractor is
    a few centimeters away, like at water the rounded gentle sprout curves are as attracted to the sides of the thing with the gyre at it and there is a location where the gentle rounded sprout curves are at identical likeliness as being built on absence of
    gyre area, as they are at making another layer relating to the attractor, if there is anything else at the topology that is an attractor that is different than the gyre the sprout rounded curve lines move towards that, going with the geometry that the
    new attractor is absent rotational pulling and could have a beautiful form the sprout curves layer around that attractor, if the beautiful non gyre attractor has a variety of possible shapes then the sprout curves accumulate at nonexpanding layers,
    different shapes than that cause sprout line layering at forms that repeat the spatial and body geometry of the beautiful attractor, making a group of grouped geometries with a plurality of beautiful non-gyre attractors causes topology traversing
    beautiful curves whose beauty could be greater than any of the particular attractors

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)