• GSK

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 6 05:57:36 2022
    from staying awake for 48 hours a few days a week I got mild dermatitis, when I was under 18 I had atopic dermatitis, I noticed then that it was really distracting, to put it diffidently, the distracting part of the symptoms of dermatis nearly completely
    cease when i take about 2.5 grams of phenibut. And the anti itch cool, original color skin lasts 16 hours;

An oral anaesthetic that localizes at the dermis or sCNS blocking of nerve communication? skin heals more rapidly when I take phenibut suggesting dermis neuron or other effects; that's wonderful because some kind of molecular activity amplifier like
    halogen (perhaps gabapentin which is a lot like chlorophenibut) or some new to me thing would be functional;

Orally dosed body side phenibut, that is a phenibut variant that stays on the body side of the blood brain barrier, could heal dermis while removing almost all symptoms, also dermatitis rash cools and dermis turns to the well white Caucasian color of
    the areas without dermatitis after a few hours to 24 hours, so if a modified phenibut molecule, perhaps with 400 amu moiety on it that keeps it from passing the blood brain barrier cools, and removes the dermatitis rash visual effect as well as causes
    actual healing with skin softening as rapidly as 24-48 hours without washing or being clean when dirty, then that body side version of phenibut could also be absent what I read about phenibut at the CNS; if you take it frequently like 7 days a week your
    CNS GABA receptors will deregulate and your undrugged mood might be more restless, kind of like an adaption to sedation even though phenibut is a nootropic, so it is possible body side only phenibut could be utilized 7 days a week without deregulating a
    person's CNS and effecting their mind; so body side only variation on the phenibut molecule

Also phenibut could make peripheral nervous system side reflex better (nootropic), or slower (GABA sedative, just at the peripheral nervous system;

noting 7 days a week of phenibut for a month could deregulate gaba receptors and CNS based emotions, would quitting body side phenibut cause a "rebound rash", at least that is easy to test with just a few N to get a p value; noting continuous multiday
    dosing a GABA active drug causes receptor change of some kind at the CNS, if there is rebound rash at dermis, even with a bodyside molecular variant that does not reach the CNS, then screening a library of phenibut molecules is possibly a thing where
    noting without an absence of "rebound rash" it is not functional, if a new phenibut atopic dermatitis molecule is reboundrasless and functional it becomes a highly wonderful one pill a day atopic dermatis symptom removing pill that also causes healing
    even without washing, something that when i had atopic deratitis when i was less than 18 bothered me and sometimes washing seemed to make the atopic dermatitis even less pleasant; screening a library of a few hundred, or a million wells at a dermal
    tissue culture plate could find a phenibut variant of greater effectiveness per mg; note I do not know if "rebound rash" actually exists

Dermal localization, 1/40th the dosage; oral phenibut is 2.5 grams for a dose, localizing forms of the molecule could make the oral dose 63 mg, which is beneficial as 2.5g is a few big pills, or alternately, like phenibut, a take with water drug and it
    tastes crummy;

Is a body side dermal soothing and healing effect from GABA, or is it some other chemical effect, if it is some other effect then screening a library of orally active phenibut molecule variations that are nongaba active therefore also completely
    different than gaba active phenibut molecular variants would be beneficial. Radiolabelling phenibut would also locate the nonGABA receptors at the skin that phenibut might be reaching, this could be quantified as to how much of the radio labelled
    phenibut is reaching what parts of the dermis and they could make a localizing version that just went to the preferred area of the dermis, optimally just the layers of the dermis where it soothes itching, and the layer where oral phenibut makes healing
    even more rapid than a person that has not bathed in 22 days washing;
    Halogened glucocorticoids are a 2019 dermatitis medication, it is possible that attaching just the part of the phenibut molecule to the halogenated glucocorticoid would make a new screenable library to find a beneficial atopic dermatitis treatment;
    So I read some children got atopic dermatitis during 2019, this technology benefits them;
    Also halogenated glucocorticoid ointment itches, if phenibut also functions topically this could be an itchless a topic dermatitis treatment

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Tue Sep 6 10:00:37 2022
    Airject stem cells for beautification of the face,

airject microdose of botox every day for a month to reach one practitioner treatment, face analysis software could tell you when to cease doing it, if the botox is modified to have a photocleavable area of the protein then it could be reversed

Test people with a strong preexisting placebo effect to find out if a psychometric test can predict this effect at others, then utilize affirmations that are quantified as effective, if any, at people at the 90th percentile of not having a placebo effect.
    Then quantify what benefit they bring to people with a high percentile placebo effect. I think it is a no-no to prescribe or promote placebos but it is possible a high placebo effect person responds more thoroughly to a beneficial medication,
    affirmations, or possibly things like praise; perhaps advertise actual working drugs to people with a strong placebo effect with the awareness that they will experience better perception of wellness, so at TENS, which might have 3-7% use at the
    population advertise it to the 70th percentile or higher of the placebo effective as determined at an online site 4 question psychometric test with a ----------|--, "taking pills makes me feel well", " when I look up symptoms online I feel like I've got
    everything", "drinking water makes me feel better", "herbal tea energizes me", these people might get more out of something that quantified as p<.05

Utilizing nude rats or pigs with arthritis, screen TENS on 40 rats or pigs, 3 times a day, with video analysis of amount walked and voluntary toy usage to test 10,000 different voltages, frequencies, and electrode placements each 90 days, its possible
    99.99th percentile screened TENS is better than current TENS

Electrical engineering
    Does p ester (or ketone or ether) sulfoxide (hydrophilic dissociating, possibly more electronegative than OH-) (like pH, this is pS2O, and pEster, or possibly pMethylester) cause greater movement ability, volume change, and greater ion effects than water
    based hydrogels like polymethylmethacrylate, PMMA, if it does then this could extend engineering capabilities of all hydrogel applications, I was thinking what if DMSO, which I perceive I read has an eentsier size than water had a pH like thing going on

I read electrons from two different orbitals simultaneously are available at Ag, this might contribute to Ag's high conductivity, at a semiconductor can you get twice the photoelectric effect, make a CCD (charge coupled device), or have a flash memory
    electrode that always exports two electrons simultaneously, I have not ever heard of Ag as a semiconductor dopant (crystal lattice size mismatch), but if two electrons make a difference at say laser diodes could the not so different sized Ga host Ag with
    another atom to make it a semiconductor; things like organic light emitting diodes exist, perhaps there are electrons from two orbitals motionized simultaneously at some organic chemicals and that could be utilized to lower resistance, at a phone saving
    battery life, stimulating the other light emitting chemicals to provide a wider color gamut, another possibility is actually putting the Ag atom at the organic chemical molecule of the organic light emitting diode, I think I saw a journal called "
    organometallic chemistry" so there is information about things that might be like this, I can think of ferrocene, perhaps Agocene is possible with polycyclic light emitting or other electronic molecules as part of the layering

Do phones like the iPhone adjust the voltage and current utilized to recharge the phone battery to compensate for battery behavior change with time? could they modify the electrochemistry to have a wider electro negativity of voltage ranges during
    recharge to permit this
    If you can double the voltage latitude at the same current you might get something like recharge around contact electrode area²

I think voltages and currents cause material changes at the battery chemistry, perhaps they go crystalline, or amorphous, or a different shape of amorphous, software then correlates time of day with typical length of charging and resizes and
    remorphologizes the battery particles with a custom voltage and current when the phone was able to predict you would not be using it

Mechanical engineering
    Scandium ball bearings
    Peltier or TI MEMs mirror array does silent hilsch vortex tube temperature effect, making moderate volumes of -something air, these could be pathwayized through a blanket to make a cooling blanket, the MEMs microimpellers or just a valve utilized to make
    a warming blanket if preferred, further development could determine if air hockey table microvents made it more pleasant; it is possible at the MEMs elements their movements would make frequencies so high they are out of human hearing and the cooling
    blanket is quiet and pleasant, also a GSK, dyson technology

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sat Oct 1 10:19:44 2022
    fuzzy sutures like dental floss

herringbone no-slip sutures

indented groove or polyvoid sutures healing gunk occupies voids -<>-<>-<>-<>-

if sutures can be arbitrarily strong, should they have hollow islands to facilitate healing?

Think of a suture ---------------------

Now think of the suture with hollow voids at regular intervals

--<>--<>--<>--<>--

You could load the holes with stem cells of the vascular(or other) type to make healing more rapid or complete. You could also load the voids with peptide gel.

The idea is that the tissue you stitch back together heals faster from the stem cells or peptides.

If the ascii graphics are unclear think of a beaded curtain string, with breathsavers instead of beads. (breathsavers look like lifesavers with the hole filled with breath freshener)

chinese finger trap sutures that automatically pull together after sewing. Could be like PMMA coating that puffs and pulls with durable wet contact.

have computer models been made of sewing tissue together yet? there might be a previously unknown optimal stitch.

GSK

Another Laser tongue diagnostic

Aim ablative laser at tongue; swish fluorescent labelled antibodies; use another laser to read physiological data as a diagnostic.

I think I read that about 6% of the population suffers from depression. A saliva diagnostic that could tell a physician which of three kinds of antidepressants would be most effective would greatly benefit about 120 million people (6% of 2 billion).

The three antidepressants I am thinking of are 1) deprenyl 2) wellbutrin 3) zoloft/SSRI

Being able to determine which of these the person is most likely to respond to would be an in-demand financially valuable test that relieves suffering. Also of benefit is that treating the young could create more person-years of benefit.

Use lasers to "abrade" the tongue or oral mucosa. Then, mouth-swish antibodies linked to fluorescent molecules.

I may have read that taste buds or the oral epithelium regenerates after 7 days. Aiming a laser at someone’s tongue should rapidly heal.

So, you could zap a taste bud with a laser to expose the neurons of the taste bud nerve. Then, have a different frequency of laser activate the fluorescent antibodies specific to the neuron if there were something of interest about the chemistry of the
    neuron for diagnostic purposes.

It is possible that the cytochemistry of a neuron (or mouth tissue in general) could be linked (correlated) to the effectiveness of antidepressant drugs or other medical things.

Using this combined approach you can develop a laser zap of tongue diagnostic which could apply to many drugs.

Another possibility is to "abrade" the oral mucosa with a laser then provide a really protein rich saliva sample with better diagnostic abilities.

Quora says menstrual blood fuses malodor at the vagina. Drawing the fluid further away from the vaginal surface could possibly reduce this. a two layer pantiliner or pad ====== with a more absorbed far layer could be measured as reducing contact
    moisture more than 50% It is possible this two layer interior could work with a tampon as well. An anti-odor surface probiotic might also be possible

probiotic pads and tampons

pads and tampons with calming anti-PMS peptide

is there a bacteria that smells good? a kind of deodorizing probiotic

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1485&bih=743&ei=TwBgWpb3Io-4zwLmm7nIBw&q=bacteria+that+smells+good

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 2 08:05:04 2022
    Airject stem cells for beautification of the face,

airject microdose of botox every day for a month to reach one practitioner treatment, face analysis software could tell you when to cease doing it, if the botox is modified to have a photocleavable area of the protein then it could be reversed

Test people with a strong preexisting placebo effect to find out if a psychometric test can predict this effect at others, then utilize affirmations that are quantified as effective, if any, at people at the 90th percentile of not having a placebo effect.
    Then quantify what benefit they bring to people with a high percentile placebo effect. I think it is a no-no to prescribe or promote placebos but it is possible a high placebo effect person responds more thoroughly to a beneficial medication,
    affirmations, or possibly things like praise; perhaps advertise actual working drugs to people with a strong placebo effect with the awareness that they will experience better perception of wellness, so at TENS, which might have 3-7% use at the
    population advertise it to the 70th percentile or higher of the placebo effective as determined at an online site 4 question psychometric test with a ----------|--, "taking pills makes me feel well", " when I look up symptoms online I feel like I've got
    everything", "drinking water makes me feel better", "herbal tea energizes me", these people might get more out of something that quantified as p<.05

Utilizing nude rats or pigs with arthritis, screen TENS on 40 rats or pigs, 3 times a day, with video analysis of amount walked and voluntary toy usage to test 10,000 different voltages, frequencies, and electrode placements each 90 days, its possible
    99.99th percentile screened TENS is better than current TENS

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 28 19:48:21 2023
    New kind of drug, but I do not know what it does: Drugs, possibly novel ions, ionic few AMU organic chemicals, or even things like lopsided quantum dots with charge anisotropy, could cause beneficial protein or other molecule specific nucleation
    effects at cytes, and tissues, notably at a variety of body structures, wikipedia notes that actin tubules come from nucleation, “Energy consuming self-organising systems such as the microtubules in cells also show nucleation and growth.” So they
    could make a bunch of things that are likely to cause nucleation, screen a library of thousands (or millions or billions) of them at a yeast or human tissue biochip, and see which if any any of them caused greater longevity, wellness, as well as
    healthspan, previously described is how if you genetically engineer yeast to make more green fluorescent protein then the longer it lives, then you can find the longest lived yeast at something like a big array of wells (a billion or more) on a microchip,
    where each well has a different chemical and yeast growth medium, and a camera looks at the whole array, and then finds the row and column with the brightest glowing (longest lived) yeast at it. 10 million cyte per second microfluidics flow cytometry is
    also published and that approach could also be used to screen a billion new nucleation drugs as to longevity, wellness, and healthspan effects at a billion yeast in 100 seconds, or a trillion, to produce a high n P value, in 27.7 hours at one machine.
    Also, lopsided quantum dots, stabilizing molecules (a little like, but perhaps quite different than antioxidants) few amu molecules, as well as things like eentsiest cyclodextrins, topological starches, and things like graphene toruses, and chelation
    molecules, could see the effect of reducing nucleation at biochip screened libraries on things like yeast and human tissue culture; notably wikipedia says amyloid blobs at alzheimers accumulate from nucleation, so it is possible there are a variety of
    nucleation reduction effects which could be beneficial at a variety of human body tissues; Interestingly, as to cryopreservation, novel nucleation producers, reducers, or customizers could benefit cryopreservation of human bodies, freezable and thawable
    living organisims exist, and these may have numerous simultaneous nucleation, causing, reducing, or modulating chemicals besides comparatively macroquantity chemicals like trehalose at them that people could find, and quantify as to cryopreservation
    benefit.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 1 20:05:25 2023
    I think I read that about 6% of the population suffers from depression. A saliva diagnostic that could tell a physician which of three kinds of antidepressants would be most effective would greatly benefit about 120 million people (6% of 2 billion).
    The three antidepressants I am thinking of are 1) deprenyl 2) wellbutrin 3) zoloft/SSRI
    Being able to determine which of these the person is most likely to respond to would be an in-demand financially valuable test that relieves suffering. Also of benefit is that treating the young could create more person-years of benefit.
    Use lasers to "abrade" the tongue or oral mucosa. Then, mouth-swish antibodies linked to fluorescent molecules.
    I may have read that taste buds or the oral epithelium regenerates after 7 days. Aiming a laser at someone’s tongue should rapidly heal.
    So, you could zap a taste bud with a laser to expose the neurons of the taste bud nerve. Then, have a different frequency of laser activate the fluorescent antibodies specific to the neuron if there were something of interest about the chemistry of the
    neuron for diagnostic purposes.
    It is possible that the cytochemistry of a neuron (or mouth tissue in general) could be linked (correlated) to the effectiveness of antidepressant drugs or other medical things.
    Using this combined approach you can develop a laser zap of tongue diagnostic which could apply to many drugs.
    Another possibility is to "abrade" the oral mucosa with a laser then provide a really protein rich saliva sample with better diagnostic abilities.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 2 07:54:29 2023
    fuzzy sutures like dental floss
    herringbone no-slip sutures
    indented groove or polyvoid sutures healing gunk occupies voids -<>-<>-<>-<>- if sutures can be arbitrarily strong, should they have hollow islands to facilitate healing?
    Think of a suture ---------------------
    Now think of the suture with hollow voids at regular intervals --<>--<>--<>--<>--
    You could load the holes with stem cells of the vascular(or other) type to make healing more rapid or complete. You could also load the voids with peptide gel.
    The idea is that the tissue you stitch back together heals faster from the stem cells or peptides.
    If the ascii graphics are unclear think of a beaded curtain string, with breathsavers instead of beads. (breathsavers look like lifesavers with the hole filled with breath freshener)

chinese finger trap sutures that automatically pull together after sewing. Could be like PMMA coating that puffs and pulls with durable wet contact.

have computer models been made of sewing tissue together yet? there might be a previously unknown optimal stitch.

Quora says menstrual blood fuses malodor at the vagina. Drawing the fluid further away from the vaginal surface could possibly reduce this. a two layer pantiliner or pad ====== with a more absorbed far layer could be measured as reducing contact
    moisture more than 50% It is possible this two layer interior could work with a tampon as well. An anti-odor surface probiotic might also be possible

probiotic pads and tampons
    pads and tampons with calming anti-PMS peptide
    is there a bacteria that smells good? a kind of deodorizing probiotic https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1485&bih=743&ei=TwBgWpb3Io-4zwLmm7nIBw&q=bacteria+that+smells+good

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05