• I saw avideo of a child pressing against something, they seemed to like

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 5 01:10:53 2022
    Thanks for contacting me,

If you are a native english speaker this may make sense to you, if not do not worry about it.

I have about 3000 notebook pahes that I have jpg images of. Google OCR is able to partially translate them even though they are in handwriting and I would like you to translate them into computer readable text, optimally automatically placed nect to the
    orginal image at my google sites image file so that people reaching the text via a google search can reach the original google sites sites. If that is too much for you, just part of the job is possible, or writing a script to do part of the job is also
    possible.

Detailed instructions:

Turn all or part of 3000 images portrait (writing) side up. The images are of mixed orientation (ladscape or portrait). Many look like this
    (images)

You can write a script to turn most of them right side up, manual is also possible.

Once the images are turned right side side up (portrait),

Automatically submit them to google OCR (optical character recognition)for reading (automatically, like with a script) to make a text file.

The text file can be one image at a time or 11 or 20 images at once.

Then I would like to automatically place them at a google sites webpage with the original image(s) next to the new text. This can be done with a script or manually.

That is the job. I would like to pay $200 for however many parts or all of it you can do.

I would like to have a copy of any scripts you write.

If you are a native english speaker this may make sense to you, if not do not worry about it.

If English is your first language:
    I have about 3000 imaged notebook pages that I have jpg images of. Google OCR is able to partially translate them even though they are in handwriting and I would like you to use Google’s OCR feature to translate them into computer readable text,
    optimally automatically placed next to the orginal image at my google sites. Each of these text+image webpages basically should have 11-20 images on them and whatever text is produced from scanning the images. This is so that people reaching the text
    via a google search can click to reach the website.

If that is too much for you, just part of the job is possible, or writing a script to do part of the job is also possible. I am most interested in what is likely automatically OCRing the images and putting them next to the images the text is from at an
    HTML file. Part 2 is uploading all the standalone image-with-text HTML files to a website and I can do that.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)