• King of Science, AP, proves all of Chemistry is wrong with their Lewis

From Archimedes Plutonium@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jan 22 11:58:45 2020
    King of Science, AP, proves all of Chemistry is wrong with their Lewis 8 Structure, and should be Lewis 6 Structure

King of Science, AP, proves all of Chemistry is wrong with their Lewis 8 Structure, and should be Lewis 6 Structure

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
    by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of .5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a
    small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed
    away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows two of my chemical models, one of CO and the other CO2

Length: 1155 pages

File Size: 1502 KB
    Print Length: 1155 pages
    Publication Date: March 11, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    Language: English
    ASIN: B07PLVMMSZ
    Text-to-Speech: Enabled 
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled  

Word Wise: Enabled
    Lending: Enabled
    Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled 
    Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
    #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
    #1324 in General Chemistry
    #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)

Geometry of the Chemical Bond; metallic, covalent, ionic//Chemistry Series, book 2 Kindle Edition

This is the second book of the Series -- True Chemistry. I left off of True Chemistry with trying to solve the Chemical bond when the proton and muon inside of each and every atom is doing the Faraday Law. And since that book was already 1154 pages long,
    I decided to start afresh in a second book devoted to solving the Geometry of the chemical bond of metallic, covalent and ionic.
    Cover Picture: PHYSICS: Part 2: Extended Version: Halliday & Resnick, 1986, pages 654, 655 talking about Capacitors and my collection of some capacitors in my lab. The first one is a two prong wall plug taken apart to show what the prongs fasten onto
    when plugged-in (two parallel plates). The next three are spade and socket connectors (two parallel plates). Next is circular or hook plates, and last is a cylinder plate and socket.

Length: 131 pages

Product details
    File Size: 1304 KB
    Print Length: 131 pages
    Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
    Publication Date: June 21, 2019
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
    ASIN: B07TCVBD93
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled  

Screen Reader: Supported 

Animal-CO2 of the 3 CO2 isomers// Chemistry Series, book 3
    Kindle Edition

CO2 molecule has 3 isomers. An isomer means same chemical formula but different geometries. The 3 isomers of CO2 come from fire-CO2 and animal-CO2. The fire-CO2 has the carbon atom as central in the molecule and one of the oxygen atoms has a unshared
    dipole. The animal-CO2 has the carbon atom on the periphery with an unshared dipole.
    This is very important chemistry science for it impacts Global Warming but also hugely impacts biology because plants can only live on animal-CO2 and the fire-CO2 is a toxic poison to plants, much like CO is a toxic poison to animals.

Here we learn new facts about the molecules CO, N2, CO2, O2 and even H2O, new facts we never understood before, all because the real electron is the muon stuck inside a proton doing the Faraday Law and that chemical bonding is governed not by electrons
    but by Dirac magnetic monopoles, and that makes the Lewis structure be based on 6 not 8.

New concepts in chemistry: Lewis structure based on 6, not 8, and the unshared dipole. For a Lewis Structure based on 6, not 8, is the only logical way that the strongest bonded molecules end up being CO and N2. With a Lewis 8 Structure, the strongest
    bonded molecules, by logic, note, by logic would have to be O2 and FH or possibly FB. However, the proof is that bond dissociation energy of CO is the highest, proving Lewis 6 Structure is the true structure of Chemistry.

source: chem.ucsb.edu

in kJ/mol

CO 1076
    N2 946
    CO2 532
    O2 498
    C2 as in diamond is 602 kJ/mol
    H2O = 492
    OH = 425
    H2 = 432

Cover Picture is a winter stored potted clover that I am experimenting with and shows a animal-CO2 molecule going in, and going out is a O2 molecule that animals need to breathe.
    Length: 14 pages

Product details
    File Size: 1040 KB
    Print Length: 14 pages
    Publication Date: January 19, 2020
    Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
    ASIN: B084217LB9
    X-Ray: 
Not Enabled  

Screen Reader: Supported 

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet. https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe Archimedes Plutonium

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)