• Tony Robbins thing to increase: Dynamic. Be dynamic.

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 2 00:21:55 2023
    Tony Robbins improve your life thing; surround yourself with people better than you; invite Yale Maggie and her partner to coffee. Consider stimulants with Maggie; if its fun and improves things is it ok that my nondrugged version is less interesting? I
    think the heightened capability is beneficial so just fine.

Is it possible to apply tony robbins techniques to studying a new thing in an organized way independently?

I read a meme that said “I need feminism because vulnerability should not be a weakness” So create a communications form, that causes new human ways to arise, outside of what as wikipedia says,”As Haraway explains, “grammar is politics by other
    means,” and effective politics require speaking in the language of domination.[1]” A new grammer that is absent insistence, perhaps with shared meaning, some of which is comprehendably yet to be determined. “I like you” is a phrase with
    direction that contains possible new beneficial particulars later. New conversation and writing could be gentle enough so that a feeling, or a word-process that might be seen as vulnerable in 2018AD would be a gentle undisturbed adequate thing. A study
    of psychedelic drugs could suggest things about openness and a feeling of heightened universe-has-good-intentions that create word spaces where what would have been called vulnerability is just gentle undisturbed adequate being.

From wikipedia it looks like I am a second wave feminist, and would avoid being a third wave feminist. I think there could also be a new kind of feminist.

It has been thought before, but is skipping caffeine during the workday then having caffeine at 4:30 to be caffiencated, alert and interested, with one’s family a way to enhance interpersonal relationships and increase the quality of child raising?
    What about other drugs?

obvious is the drone recharge port on the ceiling.

If I were sufficiently clever could I think of something that improved feelings. Genetic engineering, remixed facebook feeds measured to cause happiness as well as making it so thinking of the people you view more highly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)