• Is it plausible to extend that multi-form variation to such things as:

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 1 10:24:06 2023
    Making “determinism” have phases, just like chemistry graphs, or math graphs
    Making math have multi-form phases; similar to phase diagrams at chemistry, where something like a triple point (or any kind of group of phases), as well as the interesting whole-form effects next to it (bulk ice, steam, water) exist. And where these
    phase-maps are ways of graphing or understanding actual used math like that used at physics equations, even noting the presence of things like Godel’s math incompleteness thing.
    I kind of imagine a 3d version of where things are graspably relative to each other (like enumerable distance, but better than enumerabaly). Not saying “relative”=”casually relatable” just saying, math could be arrangeable with something rather
    like a 3d spatial (or some other non-physics thing) phase map or actual “territory” with distances between identities, where the phases of math relate to each other beyond binary proof to have areas of truthability.
    Giving math a phase diagram of area validity or effect, could, at its clunkiest, just produce something like a 3d venn-diagram, likely time adjustable, relation of what can be part of some one thing or another. That could be a relativisation of math.
    There’s a non-clunky deeper version though, which is what I actually mean. So, as far as “grasping” things you can see I have some vast room for improvement. I support genetically engineering humans to be 3, 4, or 5 times more intelligent than I am (and they can then decide if they want to be smarter after that); I also
    support the creation of nonsentient AI that has much more workalike-to-intelligence as humans.
    It is possible that a relativisation of math could address determinism. People or AI 5 times smarter than me might find it easy and obvious to change determinism or move it to a different one of its several possible phases that might be going on.”
    (Quora material was written on phenibut rather than phenylethylamine)
    online advice on lowering blood pressure on phenylethylamine, although the advice seems to concentrate on the deprenyl part, “Nifedipine, a calcium channel blocker, used to be the go to for MAOI related hypertensive crises but this is no longer
    recommended. I am unsure of the usefulness of other drugs with this mechanism of action. An α1 blocker (ie. prazosin) or α2 agonist (ie. clonidine) would be good to have on hand.” https://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/825910-What-happens-to-
    phenylethylamine-when-combined-with-selegiline
    Studies link oral gingivitis to alzheimers https://www.newscientist.com/article/2191814-we-may-finally-know-what-causes-alzheimers-and-how-to-stop-it/ and heart disease. Immunization to some oral bacteria prevents it. It could be that copper goop mixed
    with tooth plaque applied to a sore could immunize against gingivitis, reducing risk of disease. The thing is that one of the risky bacteria is P. gingivalis and tooth plaque is mostly S. mutans. I could get a couple rotting teeth pulled… Another
    possibility is once every 3 months antibiotics along with a probiotic. Dental probiotics also exist, I think.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)