• Nifty thought:

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 28 04:05:36 2023
    warmth is like low grade IR, can some kinds of warmth or low grade IR synchronize orientation of spins at a material? Possibly at material depth, as IR would be generated throughout the bulk of a warm material. I think I read about something like “
    coherent warmth” (Economist magazine possibly) so that internal IR/coherent warmth radiation might, like a laser, orient spins; this might have spintronic benefits as well; possibly spintronic warmth could effect catalysts at bulk application without
    application of external magnetic fields or laser illumination. My perception is that warmth usually stochasticizes spins (warmth zaps magnets) but coherent warmth, or IR emission at the interior of a material might have a spintronic effect. One thing
    notes that EM/photon fields spin is linked to circular polarization: “In addition, light can carry an intrinsic angular momentum, called spin, that is proportional to the degree of circular polarization (helicity), and aligned with the propagation
    direction.” That is not looking compatible with IR or even coherent warmth spintronics, unless, like the way almost anything will forms swirls or vortices, or possibly even eddy currents at actual materials.

If I were a physicist I might immediately know if the bulk size (wavelength) of a circularly polarized (spintronics spin carrying) wave could be big, and possibly spintronic effects at large chunks of actual material; spintronic effects at the type of
    radiation, like 1mm microwave, might carry and impart customized spin at big 1mm or larger objects. It seems possible. One possibility is circularly polarized/spintronic producing microwaves improving catalysts, chemical reactions, or increasing or
    customizing chemical reaction yield at seperate products (like they a making a particular chemical, but the reaction produces three chemicals; Big 1mm microwave spintronics/catalysis/some other thing then effects the amounts of which chemicals are
    produced at a chemical reaction)

Noting there are people, scientists and technologists, on the internet that link spintronics to catalysis perhaps an electric spintronic vehicle catalytic converter might be possible; notably many things would be cheaper than precious metal catalysts

warmth is like low grade IR, can some kinds of warmth or low grade IR synchronize orientation of spins at a material? Possibly at material depth, as IR would be generated throughout the bulk of a warm material. I think I read about something like “
    coherent warmth” (Economist magazine possibly) so that internal IR/coherent warmth radiation might, like a laser, orient spins; this might have spintronic benefits as well; possibly spintronic warmth could effect catalysts at bulk application without
    application of external magnetic fields or laser illumination. My perception is that warmth usually stochasticizes spins (warmth zaps magnets) but coherent warmth, or IR emission at the interior of a material might have a spintronic effect. One thing
    notes that EM/photon fields spin is linked to circular polarization: “In addition, light can carry an intrinsic angular momentum, called spin, that is proportional to the degree of circular polarization (helicity), and aligned with the propagation
    direction.” That is not looking compatible with IR or even coherent warmth spintronics, unless, like the way almost anything will forms swirls or vortices, or possibly even eddy currents at actual materials.

If I were a physicist I might immediately know if the bulk size (wavelength) of a circularly polarized (spintronics spin carrying) wave could be big, and possibly spintronic effects at large chunks of actual material; spintronic effects at the type of
    radiation, like 1mm microwave, might carry and impart customized spin at big 1mm or larger objects. It seems possible. One possibility is circularly polarized/spintronic producing microwaves improving catalysts, chemical reactions, or increasing or
    customizing chemical reaction yield at seperate products (like they a making a particular chemical, but the reaction produces three chemicals; Big 1mm microwave spintronics/catalysis/some other thing then effects the amounts of which chemicals are
    produced at a chemical reaction)

Noting there are people, scientists and technologists, on the internet that link spintronics to catalysis perhaps an electric spintronic vehicle catalytic converter might be possible; notably many things would be cheaper than precious metal catalysts

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 28 04:06:49 2023
    evanescent wave producing structures might transport, distribute, or couple spintronics effects at two or more materials; I read two prisms slightly apart can share photons as an evansecent wave effect (I read about two wax prisms affecting microwaves
    with an amazing 1mm gap non-optical path between the wax prisms), so can spin effects travel as evansecent waves across actual air or vacuum gaps between materials? I just read that evanescent waves can have spin, “Researchers found that evanescent
    waves carry momentum and spin components that are orthogonal to the direction of wave propagation. Moreover, the transverse spin turns out to be independent of polarization and helicity, while the transverse momentum is proportional to the wave helicity

New-to-me spintronic chemistry could be effected at millimeter or greater distances if evanescent spintronics is possible. novel catalysis at/from container walls imparting spin to chemicals as well as catalysts at the sides of a container which have
    something analogous to evanescent wave gap-passing energy; the spin customization magnets or lasers or some other thing would be on the exterior of the chemical container while using evanescent wave effects to do spintronics on the stuff in the container.
    There is a slight chance that bubble trays at petroleum refining could have some shape where the spintronic catalyst effect is evanescent-wave stimulated from photons or magnetics or some other thing at the interior of the bubble tray. The spintronic
    stuff migrates through the surface of the tray as an evansecent wave.

Mathematics is nifty, “light can carry an intrinsic angular momentum, called spin, that is proportional to the degree of circular polarization (helicity)” is an actual observed 3d+t effect, noting there is math of things like 4d hyperspheres, it
    seems like there is likely math of 4d helicity; would that carry even more information than electron/photon spin or have novel effects/characteristics? It seems possible to use math to predict what those novel effects of 4D helicity would be and then
    search for them at actual matter or energy materials. Noting that DQCE affects the t of 3d+t it is possible that a 4th dimensional effect of some kind could be found with the math of higher dimensionality at polarization of waves, among them circularly
    polarized waves. Another nifty math thing is whether waves and polarizations have different things like automatic nodality (like a circumference of a sphere might be nonself-interacting and absent automatic nodality, but a circumference on a blobby maxi
    pad (solid saddle curve) might automatically generate nodes or antinodes; along with different nodality there could be “size prescribes characteristics thing” or group of effects at different math shapes, like at a torus, or that wobbly thing that
    is not a sphere; sort of like along with the actual wavelength of the radiation/light travelling at it as amth thing, the diameter of the torus would impart a new defined thing about light or other energy “because it has to fit on the different
    simultaneous things at a torus”; the torus, unlike the sphere, having two or three different ways to have a circle wrapped around a diameter (circle the top of the torus with your finger; make the OK finger thing around the tube of the torus, and also
    the smaller diameter circle at the core of the torus), another math shape with a 4d version could be anything with “curl” like water spinning in a glass or a vortex, or even the U shaped two connected vortexes at a distance from each other I saw at a
    youtube video where a person made one moving a plate in water;
    Technology applications of these things are: compared to a sphere model, at a torus there would be more intinsic separable states or characteristics at an actual physical material; magnetisim arises from chunks of spins, so chunks full of inner torus
    diameter actual optimized materials could be different from those materials optimized for outer torus circumference; there could even be materials modelled and created around the ration of inner and outer diameters at a torus; at a curl/vortex/ U or n
    shaped twin vortex there could be say the distance between the distal parts of the n shaped vortex as a modelled and created actual material characteristic.

Another possibility is that some of the nifty new math suggested physical effects of 4d versions of spin and helicity are 3d maps,possibly called projections, of 4d structures; sort of like that bubble-nested squares 3d thing that is one view of a 4d
    hypercube, there could be technologyizable actual 3d math shapes that are like the projections of 4d circular polarization or helicity. Rotini antenna: perhaps rather than a circular polarization antenna looking like a line or possibly a circle, the 3d
    projection of a 4d helicity might look like a rotini, notably having at least some of the beneficial technologyizable effects and characteristics suggested from the math of 4d circular polarization. Like perhaps the 3d projections of 4d hyper circular
    polarization could contain more bits of information, or has really good partial transmission-figure-out-what-is-says anyway; another nifty possible technology is the 3d projection of 4d helicity at laser tractor beams; I read that, something, possibly a
    volumetric shape made of circularly polarized light swirls and curls at physical particles to move them around, I might have read laser tractor beams were used on things near 1mm size; so is there a 3d projection of a 4d circular polarization that might
    do something technologically new at laser tractor beans? the 4d math of hypercircular polarization could suggest new characteristics or effect that could then be beneficial as technologies.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)