• beauty pharmaceuticals

From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 19:23:34 2023
    body conformation which is kind of like figure has been linked to perception of beauty, a recent statement being a .7 waist to hip ratio at a certain height proportion along with a D or DD breast size conformation is kind of a multimeasure form of
    secondary sexual characteristic SERMs which are estrogen receptor modifying drugs have varying effects on secondary sexual characteristics with a wider range of effects than estrogen
    one possibility is that a strm could could occupy testosterone conformation receptors then passivate them. compare an hourglass figure with a squarer abdomen from testosterone effect on conformation a strm passivator could narrow the abdomen absent
    exercise while creating an svelte girlish curvy estrogenic effect constructed figure.

Thus I think SERMs are useable to form figure particularly photoactivatable SERMS a STRM that passivated T receptors could cause estrogen only conformation development throughout the lifespan it is possible that a rounded rectangular abdomen could
    be a T effect thus a STRM that passivated just certain body receptors could create an hourglass figure maintained throughout life

browser functionality mouseover acronym expansion, when you read a paper the browser is able to guess what an acronym is if you mouseover it

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 19:51:49 2023
    body conformation which is kind of like figure has been linked to perception of beauty, a recent statement being a .7 waist to hip ratio at a certain height proportion along with a D or DD breast size conformation is kind of a multimeasure form of
    secondary sexual characteristic SERMs which are estrogen receptor modifying drugs have varying effects on secondary sexual characteristics with a wider range of effects than estrogen
    one possibility is that a strm could

Thus I think SERMs are useable to form figure particularly photoactivatable SERMS

this one is near my physics

well these might be petroleum geology ideas, some of them are pretty ...optimistic...

I think BINAP reaction could change hydrocarbon polymer length yet the source of the BINAP reagent looks like napthalene with phosphorus, which actually is very cheap as a kind of partial combustion of hydrocarbons makes multicyclic aromatic hydrocarbons,
    it works much better with coal, as coal tar is naturally full of near BINAP molecules so I thought that just perhaps adding phosphorus, which although not spectacularly cheap is at leask bulk commodity fertilizer cheap, to partial combusted
    hydrocarbons of high molecular mass, could make a kind og BINAPish sludge to cause reactions

Its possible I was thinking that situ oil shale or tar sands processes that use situ warmin or combustion could use a hydrogenation sludge (cheap polycyclic phosphorus containg binap like catalyst) pumped nto their chemospaces. Its possible a tendency
    to hydrogenate would actually create more optimal length alkanes from giving hydrogens to the distal parts of divided hydrocarbons -ch2ch2ch2c- or using english, situ cracking with more hydrogen to occupy molecule makes higher yield of little valuable
    fluid cheap fertilizer partial combustocataslush makes this happen, possibly.

situ coal to liquid hydrocarbons seems like more of binapslush process

well, this one requires major factual depth, or possibly just hype. viewing drilling logs, a distance of ten ot twent feet apparently can affect production a lot as a result of distance to the main depoit, although it might affect liters per minute more
    than recoverable yield. some of those chats showed fairly narrow sweet spots as to channel location. so thats the factual depth, or possibly hype. now, when I looked at some graphs they uses conductivity to measure permeability as well as other
    things so it occured to me that having more sensors, specifically two or three at opposite diameter along with a vertical could describe conductance variation through a few mere nches, yet from a software perspective if the permeability variability was
    like .000001 as compared with .01 the software could tell the model that the extreme heterogenity of the petroleum formation suggested a different streering or path opportunity. so this is seeing variability, to make say a different number of laterals
    or the like

well, basically this one just requires a person to say, yowza, (slight "wow thats a lot of new tech applied to a simple application", yet mild enthusiasm)
    magnetic refrigeration works with atomic spin cooling, its an actual published thing, yet the amount of energy is teeny. to catalyze ch4 to longer hydrocarbons cheaply would make liquid fuel about 7 times cheaper (15$ same numbers of BTUs as 100$ of
    oil) as well as permitting huge reserves of ch4 to be transported as liquid fuels, so i will describe this anyway. if you pass ch4 through Big Magnets(tm) or shine Groovy lasers(tm) at it will spin polarize, possibly very cheaply from many permanent
    magnets at narrow apertures. Now here is the thing, other people have suggested catalytic processes using actual catalyst surfaces or particles to make ch4 be longer hydrocarbons so the idea is actually spin polarizing a microfine powder (nanopowder)
    so that it is hyperreactive when it meets the ch4. I havent read about spin polarizing microsolids yet I think it is possible. so whats the largest spin polarizable molecule you can spin polarize cheaply, like with a NIB magnet with aerosol flow
    apetures. It could be that something like PVDF linked to a metal atom, possibly Fe or Co has spin polarizability with long duration as well as high energy as a result of the fluorine bunching up all the electrons on one side of the molecule. so, if you
    like hype, this is a high field concentration electret of polarized spin, that just happens to have a known catalyst metal like Co (or ni or fe or Mg) as part of its structure. its possible that accumulation of potential energies will make catalyzing
    ch4 to longer alkanes functional at lower tempoeratures as well as lower pressures. a fairly simple research would be to see if spin polarized hydrogen attaches to other molecules differently. if it does, then you could use similar effects at a variety
    of chemical reactions

I heard something about near polar regions being an area of greater hydrocarbon exploration these are polar or near polar region petroleum geology technologies
    these ideas also go better with greater factual depth or possibly hype. the concept that stands out is that artic surface hydrocarbon wells really value reliability, the effort to move, repair, or even diagnose them mechanically is greater at -100 F
    than at say 77F many machines as a result of slight thermal variations shift tolerances, if its -100 on part of an oil rig yet -30 at another part, or even a balmy 20 degrees the mechanical stresses as well as eccentricities are going to affect
    reliability as well as wear so this is a way to regularize the temperatures throughout an oil rig to make it more reliable as well as run more predictably. Its a slightly new kind of snow blanket researchers have described a water shedding shape known
    as a negative contact angle, this causes water falling on things to stay dry, so I think artificial ice crystals made with negative contact angles will actually repel as well as shed liquid water. a snow blanket of this might have warm spots without
    slush I also think a custom blend of ice crystals might have less slumping or liftability from high winds so this is actually a suggestion that artic oil rigs have a temperature regulation blanket of custom crystal engineered structural ice crystals
    placed on their containment buildings
    the idea is its as cheap to make as artificial ski resort snow, is highly durable, while it regularlizes temperatures at an oil rig building

visualize a nested pipe ( o) the little pipe is actually a waveguide, a microwave energy pathway of engineered shape much like 1970s communications waveguides. having a plurality of temperature sensors as well as varying the microwave frequency
    slightly could move standing wave blobs of microwaves anywhee along the pipe, keeping it warm to specifications or possible warning the hydrocarbon a little. a funner way to look at this is a neon advertising tube with a weird transformer, a little
    lengthof travelling light blobs appears, you could move them from place to place if you varied the transformer so that a visual version, this just does that with any area along a microwave waveguide that is part of a nested pipe, it permits spot
    warming anywhere without valves or conduits, it also provides spot warming to keep everyplace at the temperature the software suggests

I think that oil at polar or near polar regions might be kind of goopy from the cool, it is possible that a peristaltic pump o|8 could actually work on a woven flexible, actually porous (the leak is kind of the plug as it its targoop) cause its moving
    tube of woven metal, sort of like a radial tire metal mesh tube between rollers more effeciently than heating the goop to liquid, then using liquid contact pumps on it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Treon Verdery@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 27 19:55:10 2023
    one possibility is that a strm could

Thus I think SERMs are useable to form figure particularly photoactivatable SERMS

this one is near my physics

I saw where a few KV through an nsulator caused a liquid crystal to change shape, then it kept changing shape, with pulses of activity every few moments for perhaps 3 seconds

Do hydrocarbon fluids have a electoactive High voltage characteristic, however slight, that could be detected that says something about them. The sides of a drill could measure that along with other data with a high voltage field then a relaxation sensor

It says matter duplicator, theres an image I do not know how it works. If it does work that’s pretty keen though. Theres a wave making double slit, a matrice of some kind, as well as some connectors apparently it describes the water around other
    molecules as they move, puzzling out what the actual atom is without disturbing it, just imaging its hydration surroundings as they are called. The hydration molecules that surround a molecule are particular near a molecule then become more predictable
    at the areas between molecules so as matter scanners that duplicate a tissue or a brain just imaging the hydration atoms is a vast data savings the thing is, how was I remotely viewing ndividual h20 molecules at high velocity
    Now if there were spin polarized water that lasted a while like spin polarized xenon gas that last a few minutes then you could get more data
    A slightly better, hopefully much better petroleum geology techgnology idea is using the coanda effect at natural gas pipes the coanda effect entrains moving gases to move 3 or 4 times more mass of air or ch4 with a given velocity of gas stream so
    making natural gas wellpipes that are two hulled with microcoanda effect generators on the sides could actually flow of gas stream pull a larger volume stream of gas out of a ch4 well per amount of time (might look like a cholla husk at a pipe) thus at
    wells where there was lots of ch4 yet only a few pipes you would produce more hydrocarbons with less funds uh, like two nested pipes, ( o )the coanda effect has higher velocity gas moving along the surface of o which pulls ch4 from the well through
    the porous or slotted sides of the ( ) the gas moving along the surface of o entrains the wellgas from ( ) to bring gas to the surface more rapidly than just presenting the pipe as a vacuum. So basically I think there can be a coanda effect that
    moves gas faster than gas responding to a vacuum, which causes more gas to move out of a well with fewer pipes which makes money faster with less equipment

Theres also a spin polarized ch4 catalysis idea . where I apparently think that if you spin polarize ch4, then when it relaxes polarization it must either warm or cool its contacting neighbor molecule, which means that spin polarized ch4 would behave
    differently on catalytic surfaces to possibly more easily form longer hydrocarbons noting that molecuses can be spin polarized with either big magnets or collisions , possibly a heavy gas like Kr or even xenon, mixed with ch4 could polarize the ch4, then
    the gas it naturally separating so purer spin polarized ch4 without filler kr or xenon reaches the contact surfaces of the catalyst. You have to wonder though if this effect is any different than something cheap like changimg the temperature a few
    degrees, however, what if Ch4 at human body temperature is catalyzable if it is spin polarized thus making it highly responsive to certain catalysts One thing about spin polarizing ch4 or any gas to be catalyzed it that it brings a predictable little
    package of energy with it so right at the catalyst contact surface you get a particular energeticness, (am I hinting at quantized energy benefit at the transition chemical species?) that could compare favorably with a thermal approach which has a
    distribution of different energies at each molecule, only some of which are sufficient to prodce catalysis, which means a given amount of catalyst is experiencing passiveness, yet if spin polarization gives a sufficient energy packet to every ch4
    molecule then all of the catalyst is continuously used, rather than just a portion that responds to a part of a thermal distribution
    This one is kind of theoretical my perception is that hydrocarbons are popular as a result of ease of transport at the engine, it flows, n atomizes n things as compared with say chunks of matter so apparently I thought of a new kind of engine that
    works on chunks of matter rather than fluids, which creates a greater range of possible power sources the main thing is that the travelling tube has a kind of
    Ok think of an engine with a person putting a trash can inside another trash can yet the littler trash can or the base of the big trash can has a rapidly rotatingdisc which flings particulates at a distribution of particles even while the nested
    trashcans are travelling, that slightly airpopper whirl like action, although it is mechanically actuated makes sure a particulate has lots of surface area to gas ratio yet the rotating disc could have (((O))) rotation zones such that at biggest volume
    it could actually fling the waste combusted particles to troughs on the sides which would be um, pressure plenumed with a gasket so if you look into a trash can then visualize the concentric circles as being variously rotatable to either fling up
    particulates, or fling to the side post combustion materials that’s what it could look like. The point being to make a an “ICE” that could use particulates like powderized biomass or possibly dried energy rich biomaterials or dry bacteria as a
    conveyable fuel, as compared with a liquid hydrocarbon

well I feel as if I previously wrote about this petroleum geology technology volutes have been described that improve mileage 2 or 3 to 5 pct at passenger vehicles
    volute at oil well or hydrocarbon pipe turns the usual velocity profile where the center moves more rapidly than the sides to a different velocity profile

--------->
    -------------->
    ----------------->
    -------------->
    ---------->

which has an average higher velocity thus moving more hydrocarbons more rapdily per amount of time eraning2 or 3 or 5 pct more funds from the ch4 field this is a different idea than the coanda effect ch4 hydrocarbon pipe that entrains gas to move faster
    than a pressurized gasmoving towards a vacuum

I think there was more to it actually I just do not know what. It works on other things though like, whale tubercles, golf apparatus

concentrating gradually moving hydrocarbons to a particular area with shaped explosions that create an inverse pachinko pattern of fractures or nonpermeables such that the drifting hydrocarbons move towards a more defined area. just like pachinko makes
    a distribution spread it is possible to make a percolation pattern that tends to concentrate a moving fluid create that at hydrocarbon wells with software that shapes explosive charges
    this can create a ^ effect also noting that situ treatments of oil shale create lighter hydrocarbons this nverse pachinko effect could actually sort situ generated hydrocarbons on mass which creates different well pipes each with different product values

(nift) use nanomesh to make vacuum or particle non combustable hydrogen lifting material then make hydrocarbon transporting dirigibles that transport oil cheaply without roads or pipelines
    dirigibles carrying oil to far places reduces the expense of fuel at regions far from roads or with political complexities noting that a hydrogen dirgible could be replaced with a partial vacuum hydrogen dirgible that had little enough hydrogen to be
    noncumbustable as a result of nanomesh being strong enough while being light enough to create a "vacuum" container rather than a hydrogen container creates a cheap way to create dirgibles that ransport to developing world areas without roads or with
    governmentally variably functional or permissible roads. thus bringing petroleum cheaply to those with the least funds

longevity nootropic a drug that

well actually an oil producing algae technology
    algae that produce hydrocarbons likely have lighter densities as a result so growing algae at a slightly mutagenic colloid gradient medium would cause the algae that produced the most hydrocarbons to float up, its an approach to having trillions of algae
    mutants producing slightly different amounts of hydrocarbons sort automatically to find the most productive ones

petroleum geology technologies

(nift) clathrates, methane hydrate crystals spontaneously occur at ocean depths where pressure is sufficient to crystallize them, now along with currently known clathrates it occurs to me that there may be ancient clathrate deposiots where a coating of
    material has accumulated on them to keep them from redissolving on pressure fluctuation perhaps these ancient clathrates near sunduction zones may have been warmed to the point where they became longer hydrocarbons like oil, thus the novel idea of
    finding ancient clathrates, at early paleozoic deeper parts of the early paleozoic ocean that are near plate tectonic edges may have oil

ocean coasts are where lots of nutrients fill the water creating greater biomass that could turn nto hydrocarbons Mapping the ancient coasts at the early or possibly prepaleozoic era gives a kind of area representation of where previous biomass
    accumulations may have occured. Then with that data finding the staigraphic crumples that accumulate mobile hydrocarbons suggests places oil may be located.

Noting that of half the giant meteor craters surveyed apparently half have petroleum accumulations as the result of fresh stratigraphic crumple permitting accumulation, it is possible that early or prepaleozoic giant meteor craters that have ceased being
    physical features may exist as hidden crumples, these could be found with isotope profiles of mineral cores

wikipedia says there are two or three times as much hydrocarbons at oil shale than there is known liquid petroleum thus thinking about ways to make oilshale as well as tar sands give useful petroleum more cheaply I think that these techniques may be of
    benefit
    (nift) Ionic Water conducts electricity, magnetohydrodynamics is a well establishied field, perhaps mass produced coils of icewater painted on blobs of tar sand or chunks of oil shale would absorb electromagnetic energy, as conductors, then develop a
    magnetic field railgunning the blob of tar sand or chunk of oil shale at a cruncher or absorptive surface. although water based electromagnetic windings would be rather unefficient, the process warmth from the electricity could be used to warm the tar
    sand or oil shale anyway. the advantage of suddenly flinging tar sand blobs or oil shale chunks at high velocity is that creating microparticles creates greater surface area to benefit hydrocarbon gathering. there is a weird possibiity of
    hypercentrifuging tar sands this way as well to gather fluids

I have wondered if warm tar sand or oil shale tumbled on an absorbent surface could gather hydrocarbons as a goop transfer process creating the most efficient cheap reusable goop transfer surface might go like this There is an ngredient at 0w40 motor
    oil that starts with lauryl, basically it is like an alkane that likes to be coiled up at one temperature, then lengthens at another temperature, permitting identical viscosity at a wide range of temperatures so basically you make a polymer sheet of a
    material with a similar wads up at a particular temperature polymer, have the warmed tar sand coat the absorber, then run the absorber through another temperature area where the lauryl alkaneish like polymer changes shape, releasing the absorbed oil

another possibility of this is haloplastics or trhings like a PVDF (pvdf pizeoelectric polymer) variation where under an electric field the stickiness of the absorbant sheet varies

(nift) another possibility of this that might be radically cheap is to engineer or breed a custom diatom surface where the little siO2 covered creatures act like oil velcro, yet you can grow massive amounts of them cheaply, with any kind of surface
    configuration is most effective, similarly CaCO3 surfaced microcreatures could be used, with the possibility that pH treating the CaCO3 absorbent surface could yield oil with co2 plus some CaO

(nifty) an approach that seems ncredible to me, yet I wrote it is to put tar sand on a taffy puller, which linearizes the longer alkanes at the goop, sort of like the way polyethylene goop is algned to be strong along a filamentous dimension. after you
    have massively linearized tarsand goop you bring a chemical like ethidium chloride, or some kind of ethidium bromide workalike that is very cheap, ethidium bromide ntercalates between dna strands as it is just the right shape, so a cheap chemical that
    visited the nterstitices between massively parallel tar sand would also happen to have a reactive metal atom near its core, thus reacting to divide the lengthy alkanes of the tar goop, which produces lighter more highly valued hydrocarbons like octane

I have read that during the 20th century much water was used to clean hydrocarbons (remove ions, sulfur etc) it seems pretty simple to float up the oil then gather it yet there is another approach as well, have the wastewater travel to a vegetation based
    water treatment area where the plants or microorganisms actually absorb or accumulate petroleum, then some of this could be regained. ridiculous.

large amounts of natural gas ch4 have been found with much larger amounts available creatring a process to turn ch4 to liquid hydrocarbons would be of strong benefit one approach is a methl chloride reaction approach chlorine gas from electrolysus of
    ocean water is available anywhere notably at ocean ch4 deposits, chlorine gas with ch4 will spontaneously react to form ch3cl or cl-ch2-cl although the reaction is hundreds or thousdanmds of times more rapid with UV radiation to wiggle the orbitals up
    Mg very prevelent at ocean water may be a catalyst here as well Thus I suggest making methyl chlorides from ocean water with natural gas using a big UV harvester from sunlight or possibly some human source. the methyl chlorides are liquid whichg makes
    them cheaply transportable as compared with billion dollar gas ocean cargo things I have heard of. what to do with the methyl chloride at port to make higher length alkanes like octane well, its my impression that the chlorine groups are removable with
    electricity to build longer hydrocarbons an important risk of this technology though is that cl-c-cl hydrocarbons are powerful greenhouse gases

(nift) if you place to containers of water at sunshine one with blue liquid will warm faster as it absorbs radiant IR I have wondered if the rapidity of travel of warmth through situ warmed hydrocarbon wells (there are multiple patents on artificially
    warmed oil wells) depends on the IR radiant warmth absorptivity of the minearl or mineral water medium If it does, which would make sense, then there may be a very cheap IR absorptive water soluble colorant that causes underwater flows near oil wells to
    conduct warm,th noticeably faster noting that the patents on situ warming of oil wells sometimes spend 300 days to warm a well a warmth conduction fluid technology that reduces that even 10 pct could be of noticeable value

this ones pretty peculiar as i feel some other method of mapping geologic features muast have previously been used, yet it is an approach to finding oil resources of a certain macroscopic size things of a particular size have a resonant frequency,
    thus something like a ^ crumple that collect hydrocarbons actually has a size based resonant frequency even though the feature is very large, similarly a valuable nonpermeable layer under a ^ particularly absent flowing water has a greater likelihood of
    storing hydrocarbons. this is a way to find previously unfound ^ all over the earth rather than from observational geology or near area mapping efforts the period of a wave that matches a thing like a ^ hundreds of feet or possibly a third of a
    kilometer large is kiind of near (or I think its kind of near) a third of cycle per second, I think at the shore a big artificial wave shaper (kind of like a breaker) could create these third of cycle per second resonant waves. these huge masses of
    water would then thud against a big transducer, like 10 or 20 I beams welded toger, where the I beams were actually attached to a nonpermeable stratigraphic layer underwater, then because sensors are pretty good, you could look to find resonant ^
    macroscopic features hundreds or thousands of kilometers away locating large numbers of previously unknown petroleum accumulating geostructures at farther distances

creating a new catalyst that turns long goopy alkanes to littler more preferred alkanes like octane may go like this create a big loaf pan sized molecule that a 20 carbon or similar sized alkane could fit at, where the higher energy tips of the big
    alkane might tend to linger slightly near the Cl which would have a tendency to briefly residencize the lengthy alkane on the structure, if that occurs, then the midarea has a catalytic metal atom, or group of atoms, which sometimes encourage the long
    alkane to divide. Now basically as this loaf pan molecule is visited billions of times a second with hydrocarbons, ocassionally it will work. if it were a protein, a protein chemist would say "obviously" that a normal procedure. yet at a mostly
    nonorganic molecule this might be a new idea at petroleum catalysis this version uses Chlorine to preferentialize the tips of the long alkane lingering, with an Si-kane (partial silane) on the way to the catalytic metal core to be as unnteresting to
    the c-c-c-c alkane as possible, with Mg as the metal atom at the core cause its cheap, yet is known to affect carbon carbon links (kind of it is published as c=c to c-c) then I made the midarea from two long identical parts so it would be more stronger
    that the visiting alkane

from( c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c to two c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c )

c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c
    Cl Cl C-Si-Si-Si-Si-Si-Mg-Mg-Mg-Si-Si-Si-Si-Si-C C-Si-Si-Si-Si-Si-Mg-Mg-Mg-Si-Si-Si-Si-Si-C
    Cl Cl

methane hydrates known as clathrates occur underwater where oceanic pressures are sufficient to cause them to crystallize merely bringing them near the surface liberates ch4 gas which is an opportunity as well as a risk at a different idea I wrotew
    sabout using cassions to isolate an area, I think that building an underwater, water filled, cassion on top of a methane hydrate deposit would create a biological reprocessing opportunity. one company says it has a microorganism that converts
    hydrocarbons a ch4 bubble filled macrocassion could be a hige bioreactor where the bacteria or algae convert all the bubbling or dissolved ch4 to another product yet only at the circled area, with the fluid moving from the top measured as being
    environmentally benign. the bacteria are then harvested for products or hydrocarbons

custom sustained explosion fracing The square of the distance law suggests that a pulse of pressure an order of magnitude higher than the usual fracing pressure would drive the microfractures as well as their maintaining proppants much deeper creating
    a much larger area permeabalized to gas flow Thus I suggest a kind of new sustained explosion that lasts say an entire second, rather than a few milliseconds Most nitrogen based explosives just ncrease their volume suddenly with tremendous rapidity I
    think it is possible to make a more gradual explosion fracing graphs at patents suggest fracing occurs at like 1/2 an hour to an hour it could be that a regular bunch of high pressure gradual explosions could spped fracing area progession rapidly while
    [permitying the fracing equipment to be nonharmed as it is just a hydraulic momentary hyperpressure an order of magnitude greater than that which could be accomplished with fracing fluid pumps at engineering value efficiencies ( it might be possible to
    make a fracing pump with an order of magnituide higher pressure yet wouldnt be cheap enough to make or use) so the combination of gradual explosion based hyperpressure with ordinary fracing pump technology is the thing that fracs more rapidly as well as
    deeply while being cheap

viewing diagrams of oil recovery wells sometimes they place high pressure fluids or gases near the area to repressuize a well now visualize two wells comparatively near each other ( ) ( ) each with their own pressure with one overpressure, one
    underpressure measurement. I think that sometimes merely connecting the two wells could create a pressuization at the sufficiency range from just connecting the two wells as obvious as this idea is it is automating it with software (the sotware is the
    thing) at an area with dozens of wells that makes it particularly valuable as the software could describe the optimal pressurization sharing path to keep the largest amount of petroleum producing area at the overpressure that actually produces oil as
    to what connects two ( ) ( ) differently pressuized well areas I thought this could be a fracinglike technology at just a ( )-( ) near area although even surface connectors might work

torsional oil well pressurization visualize three or more stacked planar cookie sheets with cookie dough between them, then grab opposite corners ,[]' of the stack then twist what happens to the cookie dough it squishes towards two areas just off
    center Now think of geostratified areas near an oil well what happens if you do gradual explosions or well pressurizations, do they also torsionally concentrate oil possibly so, what matters though is that the geometry of the system is software
    predictable telling you how much gradual explosive or pumped pressure to use to pool resources of a predicted viscosity

I do not know if doppler seismology is used at pertoleum geology or not. basically mineral layers have different bandpass area to different acoustic frequencies a doppler (basically just pitch shifting) acoustic beam would pass through the permitted
    bandpass of all the layered mineral types which gives greater distance as well well as resolution of mapping. rather than measuring moving oil, I use the word doppler to mean a pitch shifting acoustic beam from a moving transducer which is apparently
    new to wikipedia

Niche variation stochastics prediction doftware this is a petroleum geology hydrocarbon prediction software thing I think that at areas that produce say oil, there is a cveratin amount of natural variation ofd preferred terrain (er, stratigraphic
    mineral diversity) say 7 kinds of dolomite, so you search a big databse to find any area that also has 7 different kinds of dolomite, then you compare that with areas that have only three kinds of dolomite, or 14. the idea here is sort of that when
    biomaterials originally accumulated they did so with environmental variation, kind of like treeline zones near brush or something, only these are algal goop communities. one species communities might have very different petroleum as a result compared
    with 7 species communities, thus finding a place with 7 kinfds of dolomite might actually be saying, this area had a variety of biomass accumulation zones, some of them productive. yet an area with 14 kinds of dolomite might say "this area had numerous
    biomass zones, yet it is possible they were so diverse as to create only minimal concentrated volumes of product" whereas the 1 dolomite zone might say "if this is the right kind of dolomite, you've got a lot of hydrocarbons, yet the wrong kind of
    dolomite means no oil (saudi arabia compared with white cluiffs of dover) so the software could look at the big geology database then find likely new comparatively conservative high likelihood of finding oil areas with 3 to 5 kinds of dolomite. then of
    course the petroleum geologist would also have the software look to find nonpermeable base layers as well as hydocarbon accumulating strata ^ I mention this as it is a conceptual alternative to just looking to find ^ structures near coasts, as it
    actually looks to find previous biotic communities of the diversity likely to give oil

visualize a mountain range, then connect all the mountain peaks with one graph, it looks like a lot of triangles, then connect all the valley bases with each other, looks like a lot of triangles. Now using those two graphs you could likely predict
    which way water would flow, right? with where it came from up high, as well as possible flow paths. Now ignore the entire mountains n valleys part, then look at is as a deep stratigraphy grapher which shows where thing come from as well as would prefer
    to go. now use the valleys n mountains part again, only this time guess where paleozoic mountains n valleys actually were, suggesting how their biomass would concentrate. then compare the stratigraphic map of actual known resources with the paleozoic
    mountin n valley resource model do the two correlate anywhere, if they do you found the math to find more oil at similar places with the software

well the search function appears to be working again, yet I do not know if the notes I list now have been edited or not.

Well at this area I was listing all the material I had sent to me with the search function at yahoo correspondence, my computing is monitored it suddenly ceased listing any search material. I think it is a studied psychological or harm or government
    censorship activity. Remember, every person has the right to refuse any government, or any form of organized crime with government like attributes as well as refuse any form of taxation. The removal of any government employees with force is always to
    be legally equivalent to the removal of ordinary persons with force, the only penalty is deportation or happylong.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05