• [Leps-l] live Symmerista females/eggs needed (Notodontidae)

From David Dussourd@21:1/5 to All on Wed May 26 09:10:23 2021
    --00000000000029e2db05c33de0cd
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

For research on the leaf-clipping behaviors of notodontid caterpillars, I
    am trying to acquire eggs of *Symmerista albifrons, S. canicosta*, and/or *S. leucitys*. If anyone is blacklighting this summer or fall, I would be
    thrilled to provide a copy of my permit from APHIS for importing live adult females, eggs, or caterpillars of any of the three species to Arkansas from other states and to reimburse overnight postage expenses. Please send
    emails to dussourd@uca.edu and mail *Symmerista* females/eggs/caterpillars overnight to David Dussourd, Department of Biology, 180 Lewis Science
    Center, University of Central Arkansas, Bruce Street, Conway, AR 72035.

Thank you and happy collecting! David

--
    Dr. David Dussourd
    Department of Biology
    University of Central Arkansas
    Conway, AR 72035
    USA
    dussourd@uca.edu
    http://uca.edu/biology/facultystaff/david-dussourd-ph-d/ <http://www.uca.edu/biology/faculty/dussourd.html>

--00000000000029e2db05c33de0cd
    Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir="ltr"><p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;line-height:normal;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font-size:11pt;
    font-family:Calibri,sans-serif"><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial">For research on the leaf-
    clipping behaviors of
    notodontid caterpillars, I am trying to acquire eggs of <i>Symmerista albifrons, S. canicosta</i>, and/or <i>S. leucitys</i>.  If anyone is
    blacklighting this summer or fall, I would be thrilled to provide a copy of my permit from APHIS for importing live adult females, eggs, or caterpillars of any of the three species to Arkansas from other states and to reimburse overnight postage expenses. Please send emails to </span><a href="mailto:dussourd@uca.edu" style="color:rgb(5,99,193)"><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-
    repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial">dussourd@uca.edu</span></a><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-
    origin:initial;background-clip:initial"> and mail <i>Symmerista</i> females/eggs/caterpillars overnight to David Dussourd, Department of Biology, 180 Lewis Science Center, University of Central Arkansas, Bruce Street, Conway, AR  72035.</span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;line-height:normal;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font-size:11pt;font-family:
    Calibri,sans-serif"><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial"> </span></p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin:0in 0in 0.0001pt;line-height:normal;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial;font-size:11pt;font-family:
    Calibri,sans-serif"><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip:initial">Thank you and happy collecting! 
    David</span><span style="font-size:12pt;font-family:Arial,sans-serif"> </span><span style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;background-image:initial;background-position:initial;background-size:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-origin:initial;
    background-clip:initial"></span></p><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div>Dr. David Dussourd<br>Department of Biology<br>University of Central Arkansas<br>Conway, AR  72035<br>
    USA<br><a href="mailto:dussourd@uca.edu" target="_blank">dussourd@uca.edu</a><br><a href="http://www.uca.edu/biology/faculty/dussourd.html" target="_blank">http://uca.edu/biology/facultystaff/david-dussourd-ph-d/</a></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000029e2db05c33de0cd--

--==============C76000808368779798=Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Content-Disposition: inline

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)