From Julia Leone@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 30 15:41:39 2020
    --000000000000888b9005abb05f52
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Hello Lepsters,

I am developing a project to study genetic connectivity of several
    grassland associated butterfly species in the fragmented tallgrass prairie,
    but am new to the genetics/genomics world. Are there reference genomes
    for *Polites
    mystic, Polites themistocles, *or* Cercyonis pegala* (the species I am considering), or any closely related species? I would love to chat with
    anyone doing similar work, especially people using a RAD-seq and SNPs
    approach.

Thanks,
    Julia

*Julia B. Leone*
    NSF Graduate Research Fellow
    PhD candidate, Butterfly Conservation and Management
    Conservation Sciences Graduate Program, University of Minnesota, St. Paul,
    MN
    US phone: +1 651 769 7786
    E-mail: leone050@umn.edu
    Pronouns: she/her/hers

--000000000000888b9005abb05f52
    Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir="ltr"><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:times new roman,serif">Hello Lepsters,</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:times new roman,serif"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:times new roman,serif">I
    am developing a project to study genetic connectivity of several grassland associated butterfly species in the fragmented tallgrass prairie, but am new to the genetics/genomics world. Are there reference genomes for <i>Polites mystic, Polites
    themistocles, </i>or<i> Cercyonis pegala</i> (the species I am considering), or any closely related species? I would love to chat with anyone doing similar work, especially people using a RAD-seq and SNPs approach. </div><div class="gmail_default" style=
    "font-family:times new roman,serif"><br></div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:times new roman,serif">Thanks,</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:times new roman,serif">Julia</div><div class="gmail_default" style="font-family:
    times new roman,serif"><br></div><div><div dir="ltr" class="gmail_signature" data-smartmail="gmail_signature"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="
    ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div dir="ltr"><div><span style="font-family:garamond,serif"><b>Julia B. Leone</b></span></div><div><font face="garamond, serif">NSF Graduate Research Fellow<br></font></div><div><span style="font-family:garamond,serif">
    PhD candidate, Butterfly Conservation and Management</span><font face="garamond, serif"><br></font></div><div><font face="garamond, serif">Conservation Sciences Graduate Program, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN</font></div><div><span><font face="
    garamond, times new roman, serif">US p</font></span><span style="font-family:garamond,serif;font-size:14px">hone: +1 651 769 7786</span></div><div><span style="font-family:garamond,serif"><span style="font-size:14px">E-mail: <a href="mailto:leone050@umn.
    edu" target="_blank">leone050@umn.edu</a></span></span></div><div><font face="garamond, serif">Pronouns</font><span style="font-family:garamond,serif">: she/her/hers<br></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><
    /div></div></div></div>

--000000000000888b9005abb05f52--

--==============P00599069442473301=Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Content-Disposition: inline

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)