• The one without statuary apparently

From Doc Martian@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jul 14 09:45:16 2021
    A discussion upon Astrobleme Crius is in order here.

Crius, was the Titan of the constellations.

I haven't been able to find a statue or image of Crius.

There may not be one.

Kinda wrap your minds around that for a second.

However, there is an image associated with Crius.

The map of the constellations (as per the Greeks.)

Now, look at the map as if it were a geographic chart.

Where is the astrobleme there?

Like a roughly circular radius usually.

With a spot where the impact was.

Now, location. Look at the constellations and compare them to geographical features. You should be able to find a coastline if you know the MAJOR harbors.

You have two points at this point. 1 the astrobleme, the other the coastline and scale.

Yah following this? Yes. Look at the constellations as a map.

Now, where's the impact object?

You can follow the bounces to it. Like depressions in the seafloor.

However, the ancients provided us with a more elegant solution.

We should speak on elegant solutions. Not right now though.

This elegant solution is an indicated other element. You'll see it. It looks like a rock. Except it's a dragon.

Did the Chinese call it that? < Note to self for later.

So now, you should have the astrobleme, the impact object, and a clear indicator that the studies I teach are Art, rather than geology. This means that I can comfortably, ethically, sell the elements that led to this arts creation. Although if an
    artifact, then non-geologic rules of discovery are involved. Means I can dig for a meteorite, or tell people who can.

There is one caveat that I am aware of to this logic. It involves the art below. A map of the Eagle's Nest caves in Florida. Also, an older map from Peddakona, India.

They dove.

How deep? Probably not as deep as the scientific impact of these findings of mine. Good thing I'm lookin for a Ph.D. in art.

With shallow water findings, I'd have to request that there be at least a cursory examination for items like guar bladders. Those ALSO happen to be found in Peddakona.

Epicycle, phlogiston, Terracentric, humours,
    Kevin

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NlDQBZ5Wx9s/WAZylvcxFRI/AAAAAAAAAc8/2-WoetQS42EVwz1IUiu1Ez0rBok1zwBDACLcB/s1600/holybisonbladders.png

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)