On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 6:07:14 AM UTC-7, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    Claudius Denk = troll.

Troll:
    So are you.
    Posting the same message over and over again without the intent to
    discuss is also trolling.
    :-DDD
    My little little boy, please grow up!
    You are miserably unable to give us 1 simple little argument why my scenario (my 2022 book) would be wrong:

Plate Tectonics -> Hominoid Splittings:
    ~30 Ma India in the Tethys Ocean approached S-Asia, this first formed island archipels, plenty of coastal forests (cf some parallels in Nasalis).
    ~25 Ma Catarrhini reaching these islands waded upright + climbed arms overhead in the branches above the swamp: aquarboreal Hominoidea.
    ~20 Ma India further underneath Asia split hylobatids (E) & other=great apes (W): both followed the N-Tethyocean coastal forests (E vs W).
    ~15 Ma the Mesopotamian Seaway Closure split pongids-sivapiths (E) & hominids-dryopiths (W: Medit.Sea + incipient Red Sea: swamp forests).
    ~8 Ma in Red Sea: N-Rift fm, followed by Gorilla -> Afar -> Praeanthr.afarensis Lucy etc.-> boisei -> today G.gorilla & G.beringei.
    ~5 Ma the Red Sea opened into the Gulf (Francesca Mansfield thinks caused by Zanclean mega-flood 5.33 Ma): Homo & Pan split:
    – Pan went right: E.Afr.coastal forests -> S-Rift -> Transvaal -> Australop.africanus -> robustus (// Gorilla) -> today P.troglodytes & P.paniscus,
    – Homo went left: S.Asian coasts (explaining the absence of African retroviral DNA in Homo) -> Java early-Pleist.H.erectus were shallow-divers for shellfish, rich in DHA = large brain: pachy-osteo-sclerosis, stone tools, shell engravings google "
    Joordens Munro" etc.etc.: mid- -> late-Pleist.: diving -> wading -> walking H.sapiens.
    https://www.gondwanatalks.com/l/the-waterside-hypothesis-wading-led-to-upright-walking-in-early-humans/

My little boy, if you can give 1 little objeciton to this scenario, I'd very much like to hear... :-DDD

Uh, okay. Here's my objection. It's not a scenario. It's a collective of disparate assertions that fail to explicate an engine of human communal selection.

You appear ignorant. From a taxonomic or zoological perspective, you seem to have no understanding of why hominids/humans are categorically distinct.

Are you indeed totally incapable of realising that traditional paleo-anthropology before "waterside hominoids" is as wrong as tradtional geology was before "plate tectonics"??

Uh, what? I've always realized traditional PA is wrong. They too lack any kind of communal selection. They too present a lot of disparate just-so-story assertions.

I too realized the savanna tool-user hypothesis was blatant nonsense and that hominids--especially because of the deadly dry season--could only have resided in well watered garden habitat.

Unlike yourself, however, I realized that the predatory massacre implications of the deadly dry season was the engine of hominid communal selection.

James McGinn / Genius

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 21 15:40:41 2023

You are miserably unable to give us 1 simple little argument why my scenario (my 2022 book) would be wrong:
    ~30 Ma India in the Tethys Ocean approached S-Asia, this first formed island archipels, plenty of coastal forests (cf some parallels in Nasalis).
    ~25 Ma Catarrhini reaching these islands waded upright + climbed arms overhead in the branches above the swamp: aquarboreal Hominoidea.
    ~20 Ma India further underneath Asia split hylobatids (E) & other=great apes (W): both followed the N-Tethyocean coastal forests (E vs W).
    ~15 Ma the Mesopotamian Seaway Closure split pongids-sivapiths (E) & hominids-dryopiths (W: Medit.Sea + incipient Red Sea: swamp forests).
    ~8 Ma in Red Sea: N-Rift fm, followed by Gorilla -> Afar -> Praeanthr.afarensis Lucy etc.-> boisei -> today G.gorilla & G.beringei.
    ~5 Ma the Red Sea opened into the Gulf (Francesca Mansfield thinks caused by Zanclean mega-flood 5.33 Ma): Homo & Pan split:
    – Pan went right: E.Afr.coastal forests -> S-Rift -> Transvaal -> Australop.africanus -> robustus (// Gorilla) -> today P.troglodytes & P.paniscus,
    – Homo went left: S.Asian coasts (explaining the absence of African retroviral DNA in Homo) -> Java early-Pleist.H.erectus were shallow-divers for shellfish, rich in DHA = large brain: pachy-osteo-sclerosis, stone tools, shell engravings google "
    Joordens Munro" etc.etc.: mid- -> late-Pleist.: diving -> wading -> walking H.sapiens.

https://www.gondwanatalks.com/l/the-waterside-hypothesis-wading-led-to-upright-walking-in-early-humans/
    My little boy, if you can give 1 little objection to this scenario, I'd very much like to hear... :-DDD
    Are you indeed totally incapable of realising that traditional paleo-anthropology before "waterside hominoids" is as wrong as tradtional geology was before "plate tectonics"??

Troll had no answer, except:

Uh, what? I've always realized traditional PA is wrong. ...

Yes, my boy, yes... :-DDD

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James McGinn@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Thu Aug 24 17:07:28 2023
    On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 3:40:42 PM UTC-7, littor...@gmail.com wrote:

My little boy, if you can give 1 little objection to this scenario, I'd very much like to hear... :-DDD
    Troll had no answer, except:

Uh, what? I've always realized traditional PA is wrong. ...

Yes, my boy, yes... :-DDD

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Aug 25 02:38:45 2023

This is unlikely:
    ~30 Ma India had already collapsed with S-Asia?
    More likely:
    ~25 Ma Arabafrica approaching SE.Asia first formed island archipels, plenty of coastal forests (cf some parallels in Nasalis).

~25 Ma Catarrhini reaching these islands waded upright + climbed arms overhead in the branches above the swamp: aquarboreal Hominoidea. ...

Hominoidea vs "monkeys": tail loss, larger size, longer arms, very wide sternum+thorax+pelvis, central+vertical+shorter lumbar spine etc.
    = aquarboreal, see my new book https://www.gondwanatalks.com/l/de-waterkanthypothese-hoe-oermensen-al-wadend-klimmend-rechtop-gingen-lopen/

Hylobatids first reached the Asian continent -> coastal forests of S-Asia -> today still in SE.Asia.
    Early-Miocene great apes evolved aquarboreally on the islands between Arabafrica & SW.Asia.

– Homo went left: S.Asian coasts (we have no African retroviral DNA) -> Java early-Pleist.H.erectus were shallow-divers for shellfish
    Ondoubtedly:
    H.erectus cs
    - brain++ cf. DHA etc. in seafood
    - pachy-osteo-sclerosis = shallow-diving Tetrapoda
    - stone tools cf. sea-otter opening shellfish
    - shell engravings: google "Joordens Munro"
    - colonisation of Flores & even Luzon
    - enamel wear caused by sand & shell
    - ear exostoses = colder water irrigation
    - coastal fossilisation: Mojokerto, Trinil, Sangiran etc.

Early-Pleistocene: aquarboreal -> shallow-diving,
    mid- -> late-Pleist.: diving -> wading -> walking H.sapiens.

:-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James McGinn@21:1/5 to James McGinn on Tue Sep 26 18:21:52 2023
    On Friday, April 21, 2023 at 1:13:38 PM UTC-7, James McGinn wrote:
    Claudius Denk = troll.

Troll:
    So are you.
    Posting the same message over and over again without the intent to discuss is also trolling.

My little boy, if you can give 1 little objeciton to this scenario, I'd very much like to hear... :-DDD

Uh, okay. Here's my objection. It's not a scenario. It's a collective of disparate assertions that fail to explicate an engine of human communal selection.

You appear ignorant. From a taxonomic or zoological perspective, you seem to have no understanding of why hominids/humans are categorically distinct.

Uh, what? I've always realized traditional PA is wrong. They too lack any kind of communal selection. They too present a lot of disparate just-so-story assertions.

I too realized the savanna tool-user hypothesis was blatant nonsense and that hominids--especially because of the deadly dry season--could only have resided in well watered garden habitat.

Unlike yourself, however, I realized that the predatory massacre implications of the deadly dry season was the engine of hominid communal selection.

James McGinn / Genius

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Sep 27 13:54:25 2023
    Op woensdag 27 september 2023 om 03:21:55 UTC+2 schreef James McGinn:

kudu runner:

I too realized the savanna tool-user hypothesis was blatant nonsense

good boy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James McGinn@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Sat Oct 21 13:32:25 2023
    On Wednesday, September 27, 2023 at 1:54:27 PM UTC-7, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op woensdag 27 september 2023 om 03:21:55 UTC+2 schreef James McGinn:

kudu runner:
    good boy

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Marc Verhaegen@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 24 03:13:37 2023
    kudu runner:

good boy:

H.erectus cs
    - brain++ cf. DHA... in seafood
    - pachy-osteo-sclerosis = shallow-diving Tetrapoda
    - stone tools cf. sea-otter opening shellfish
    - shell engravings: google "Joordens Munro"
    - colonisation of overseas islands Flores & Luzon
    - enamel wear caused by sand+shell doi org/10.1002/ajpa.24500
    - ear exostoses (He & Hn) = colder water irrigation
    - Trinil: fossilisation amid edible shellfish Pseudodon & Elongaria
    - Mojokerto: amid barnacles & corals
    - Sangiran-17 "brackish marsh near the coast"

Concl.: only *incredible* imbeciles believe their ancestors ran after African antelopes.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From James McGinn@21:1/5 to James McGinn on Sun Nov 26 11:41:24 2023
    Claudius Denk = troll.

Troll:
    So are you.
    Posting the same message over and over again without the intent to discuss is also trolling.

James McGinn / Genius

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Marc Verhaegen@21:1/5 to All on Tue Nov 28 07:40:05 2023
    Op zondag 26 november 2023 om 20:41:26 UTC+1 schreef James McGinn:
    Claudius Denk = troll.

Troll:
    So are you.

:-DDD My little little boy, please grow up!

??
    I'm not interested in your (idiotic) opinion.
    Some facts please.

James McGinn / Genius

Uh, what?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05