• Always sleep away from open water: 50 meters+ / 150'+

From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 4 08:08:06 2022
    Pygmies sleep 50+ meters from shallow crystalline streams

Siberian Yakuts dig holes in ice to access water 50+m away from huts https://youtu.be/ziztcH4VI4A

Modern backpackers picking a good tent spot: This will depend on whether you’re sleeping outside in summer or winter, and on the type of terrain you are in. But generally, you want to be around 60 – 70 metres away from water and well off the trail.
    If you can avoid the bottom of canyons, you will avoid both the coldest and most humid spots. Flat ground free of big rocks is also always a win!

Sleeping dry is essential for humans, we have no adaptations for sleeping in water.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Mar 4 13:59:52 2022
    Op vrijdag 4 maart 2022 om 17:08:08 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

Siberian Yakuts dig holes in ice to access water 50+m away from huts https://youtu.be/ziztcH4VI4A

Modern backpackers picking a good tent spot: This will depend on whether you’re sleeping outside in summer or winter, and on the type of terrain you are in. But generally, you want to be around 60 – 70 metres away from water and well off the trail.
    If you can avoid the bottom of canyons, you will avoid both the coldest and most humid spots. Flat ground free of big rocks is also always a win!

Sleeping dry is essential for humans, we have no adaptations for sleeping in water.

:-D
    Our little mermaid is becoming more & more ludicrous.
    Confusing sapiens & erectus, my boy?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From I Envy JTEM@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Fri Mar 4 15:36:54 2022
    littor...@gmail.com wrote:

Clearly there were a number of DIFFERENT populations, and aquatic
    adaptations would have been in competition with those that arose
    iinland, both populations moderating the other so...

I think we should expect one or more so called "Species" or population
    which is more/better adapted to the waterside environment.

So you are right this time. Even if I want to argue specifics -- like how erectus & so called sapiens interbred, easily passing the first and most authoritative test on "Same Species," one group or sub species or
    species had to be more/better adapted than others.

-- --

https://rumble.com/vqwxtc-the-worst-of-watch-this-volume-ii.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Fri Mar 4 15:20:28 2022
    On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 4:59:53 PM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op vrijdag 4 maart 2022 om 17:08:08 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

Modern backpackers picking a good tent spot: This will depend on whether you’re sleeping outside in summer or winter, and on the type of terrain you are in. But generally, you want to be around 60 – 70 metres away from water and well off the
    trail. If you can avoid the bottom of canyons, you will avoid both the coldest and most humid spots. Flat ground free of big rocks is also always a win!

Our little mermaid Markus Victoria is becoming more & more ludicrous, confusing sapiens & erectus.

Human ancestors slept safe & dry in shelters 50m from open water, just like we do today, but we have freshwater piped right into our shelters, unlike manatees, penguins, etc.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to I Envy JTEM on Fri Mar 4 15:56:57 2022
    On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 6:36:55 PM UTC-5, I Envy JTEM wrote:
    littor...@gmail.com wrote:

Clearly there were a number of DIFFERENT populations, and aquatic
    adaptations would have been in competition with those that arose
    iinland, both populations moderating the other so...

I think we should expect one or more so called "Species" or population
    which is more/better adapted to the waterside environment.

So you are right this time. Even if I want to argue specifics -- like how erectus & so called sapiens interbred, easily passing the first and most authoritative test on "Same Species," one group or sub species or
    species had to be more/better adapted than others.

-- --

https://rumble.com/vqwxtc-the-worst-of-watch-this-volume-ii.html

Avoid the topic, avoid reality, distract with garbage, kiss the mermaid and sleep underwater.
    -
    Humans sleep away from open water, in shelters.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 5 01:05:43 2022
    On Friday, March 4, 2022 at 6:56:59 PM UTC-5, DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

Avoid the topic, avoid reality, distract with garbage, kiss the mermaid and sleep underwater.
    -
    Humans sleep away from open water, in shelters.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From I Envy JTEM@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 5 00:17:26 2022
    DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves wrote:

Honest to God, I don't know why you're here. Clearly you're a troll, some emotionally disturbed thing who can only win negative attention, and
    only online, because you constantly display zero interest in these
    subjects and even less knowledge.

Seek help.

-- --

https://jtem.tumblr.com/post/677828482371403776

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From littoral.homo@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 5 06:06:23 2022
    Op zaterdag 5 maart 2022 om 00:20:30 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:

Human ancestors slept safe & dry in shelters 50m from open water, just like we do today,

my little mermaid, I'm not interested in your nonsense

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_l@21:1/5 to littor...@gmail.com on Sat Mar 5 07:43:15 2022
    On Saturday, March 5, 2022 at 9:06:24 AM UTC-5, littor...@gmail.com wrote:
    Op zaterdag 5 maart 2022 om 00:20:30 UTC+1 schreef DD'eDeN aka note/nickname/alas_my_loves:
    Human ancestors slept safe & dry in shelters 50m from open water, just like we do today,
    my little mermaid, I'm not interested in your nonsense
    Reality is just too hard for you? :~}

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05